telephone

may I love you

today is very tiring day for me, travelling forth and back from korea to japan every 2 days really make me exhausted. to think its all for my career, I have to endure it for a while. I take a deep breath and lay on the king size bed.

 

I am glad my new manager is someone who understand me, he willing to pay his own room instead of sleeping with me. he say I need a good rest and privacy too, so he let me have the executive room alone, 

 

I glaced to my watch and sighed, its already past midnight and most of people already sleep. but I miss him so much, my love, my friend and my other half, he is kim jaejoong. tone concert and poseidon shooting make my schedule super tight. the last time I meet him is 2 months ago. 

 

I grab my mobile and hit the first speed dial, he is always on number one. I heard the dialing tone and it making me nervous. I hope he will answer tonight, I just wanna hear his voice, its more than enough tonight.

 

" hello? " I ask him answer with a hoarse voice, I bet he already sleeping. pabo jung. 

 

" yahh, your oppa need a sleep too. good night." he groaned, he must think its another sasaeng call.

 

"boo.. boojae..." I whisper to him, and I bet he is now blinks his eyss as he rubbing it few times and check his mobile. oh how cute my baby, I wish I am in front of him. 

 

" yunn..." I heard he mumble with a sad tone. 

 

" did I wake you up? mianhae, it just... I miss you baby....ts been a while we meet.... mianhae, I am so busy... " I tell him as I lean my back on the head bed.

 

" yunn... yunho ah.... I miss you.." he whisper to me softly, with a hoarse voice not because of sleppyness but he is crying now.

 

" jaejoongie... I miss you too baby, more than you miss me. " I tell him as I sighed softly, holding the pillow, controlling my emotions. I hate when he cry alone, when I am not beside him to hold him, to comfort him. 

 

" really?" he ask as he sobbed.

 

in other circumstances I will be sad, but for now I wont cause he deserve to questioned me to doubt me. he doing so good better than anyone in trusting me. I dont think any other person can be strong as kim jaejoong.

 

" boo, you trust me right? you are the only one in my heart. you are my everything, my love and you are my othe half.... no one else ...."

 

" saranghae.." and I stop hearing his mumble that words, the words that give me strength and make me ccomplete, a words that so meaningfull from him, kim jaejoong.

 

" what did you just say boo? say it once again....boo... please say it once again.... pleasee.." I plead him not because I cant hear him, but because I just want to hear he say I love you.

 

" I love you jung yunho." he say it with his sob, and make me feel more than guilty now.

 

" boo, I will find some free time nae? we go for a vacation, just two of us baby. lets go to europe ok? no one will know us." I try to sound excited not because that vacation but to be with eavh other, our perfect home. but I know its fail when all I can hear as respond his sobbing and hiccuped.

 

 

" yun~~ I miss you..." and thats it, he voice so hoarse and I know he broke down. I grab my jacket and run to the lift, going down.

 

" baby, I miss you too.. wait there....mm?" I try to soothe him as I run to the main road, looking for a taxi.

 

" yunn dont... its too late.." he try to stop me as he tryimg hard to sound fine to me. pabo kim jaejoong, who he trying to fool?

 

" its alright boo.... I' m coming..." I said to him as I walk to the bus stand to wait for a taxi even its imposibble at this time.

 

" you will be tired.... and... its far yunn.." he try to stop me, he got all the point but to hell with all that now. all I want is to be with my kim jaejoong. 

 

" I dont care jaejoong, even its for a seconds, but I need you... all I need is you..... its not enough just hearing you boo.." I told him as I hold my tears from falling down.

 

" please.. dont come yunn.. if you come, I wont open the door.....and I will sleep now." he threa me and I believe he already stop crying.

 

" dont sleep now... I will miss you soon..." I cut him off and let out a sighed. 

 

" boo, do you know I love the time now? because I can see you on the sky. you just pretty as the stars baby." I tell him as I looked up to the sky and see a few stars.

 

" cheesy jung.." I heard his chuckles, it make me feel relieved and smile a bit and start to walk back to the hotel before.

" I wan to see you yunn.. " he whisper softl before I heard soft yawning.

 

 

" I will ask manager hyung to help nae? boo go sleep back. I will call you tomorrow." I told him

as I look to my watch, its nearly to dawn.

 

 

" night yunnie... I love you so much .... I miss you..." he whisper to me softly, and he sound calm and no longer with the sob.

 

"have a nice day tomorrow baby... I love you too... and lets meet in dream." I wished him as I enter the lobby of the hotel.

 

" good night yunnie.." he wished me once again and soon I heard a soft snore.

 

"good night baby. I love you. and we will meet dont worry." I said to him and listen to his snore, a soft snore just like a baby.

 

" are you asleep baby?" I ask for last time before I end the call and back to my room finding a paper and start scribbiling.

 

-------------

 

2 weeks in japan

 

" you sure this the lyrics yunho- kun? " the music producer ask again, and I just nod my head while changmin rolled his eyes.

 

" its indeed like a telephone conversation. and yunho kun , it will be produce under your name alright? " once again the producer ask.

 

" I dont want fans know bout it. just use any name for it. " I said smile proudly, making the producer weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ok I do this for my line yunjae addict friends, jm...

err jm sorry to keep you waiting and if I failed potray it as how u want...

and girls, I might update if I found any yunjae songs more.... but I will keep it as complete fic...