Rain please don't come

may I love you

 

Jaejoong p.o.v
 
I drive my secret car, yes it's a normal car that used by most people in Korea it's a CRV Honda. Yes it's not fancy as my Ferrari or Lamborghini, and I ask my noona to buy for me.
 
The reason why, it's less the risk for Cassiopeia to know about this car and I can use it for some occasion.
 
I am clever right? I told you not only changmin. The occasion I mean is something like this, I am driving to Busan.
 
Yeah Busan, the city I loved the most. I bet all the Cassiopeia wondering why, some say its less busy than Seoul and some say because Jung Yunho villa is here. 
 
And the perfect answer for this mystery is both answers. Yes it's true I love Busan because it less busy and Jung Yunho villa is there. 
 
I don't know if Cassiopeia do notice about us, I mean Yunjae. We do break up after our separation but on 14 February 2012 we back together, thanks to our 3 dongsaeng. 
 
And we already married on same day of Yunjae Wedding Anniversary that celebrate Yunjae Wedding Anniversary. surprised right? We married in England, and with the help of Yoochun and Yonghwan along with their Caucasian friends. Remember Yoochun caught with Ashley tissdale? He were in mission helping me that time.
 
We been hiding after that and me being me, I can't help from being oh so good boy Kim jaejoong, I do give some hints to fans. My hubby do scold me sometimes but I knew him very well, he always end up saying 'nae my baby boo, do as you wish my pretty angel but don't create trouble that make my lovely wife cry.' 
 
He is cheesy ain't he? But he always do only with me. I repeat only with me not Boa, Yoona or Ahra. 
 
Finally I arrived at the villa, I push the remote to open the gate and park my car inside the villa. I grab the cake box, and walk to the door and I smile seeing the man sandal in front the door.
 
"Yun~~yun~~ Hubby where are you?" I called him as I can't see him in the living room neither dining room.
 
I walk to the kitchen and take out the cake, cutting off the cake placing in plate.suddenly I being hug from back, and I chuckles softly.
 
"I miss you boo." I heard he whisper and kiss my neck.
 
"I miss you too yun." I said as I hold his hand before turning to see him who in bathrobe.
 
He smile and peck my forehead before tighten his hug, holding me in his embrace.  Make me feel safe and loved, just like I told before.
 
"You bake cake boo? Lets eat ok, I am hungry." He smile and pull me sit on his lap.
 
"Yun~~ " I pouted as I stiff myself on his hug. 
 
"Wae? Something wrong? Say ahh, come let me feed you."  He shoves the fork with cake to my mouth.
 
"Your leg, I sit on chair ok?" I get up softly but he hold me, pulling me back on his lap.
 
"It's alright boo, just seat ok? I miss you so much. It's been long time I hold you." He said as he keep eating the cake and hold my hand.
 
"We meet in chile boo." I giggled and wiped his mouth.
 
" still I miss you baby, even  if I met you everyday." He said and kiss my lips after feed me with cake.
 
"Don't start with your cheesiness, I still not satisfied with the shanghai thing." I said as I pinch his nose.
 
Instead of answering me, he lift me up, walking to the room and put me on the bed as I straddle on top of me.
 
" see I still can lift you up and do I have to show you how strong my leg compare to you while making in love?" He whisper to me as he kiss my ear.
 
"Yun~~ don't tease~~" I said as I pull him closer.
 
"I thought you wanna scold me? But you the one tease me. " he said as he kiss my nose.
 
Slowly I push him and pouted, he never failed on teasing me. He laugh and get up to the closet wearing his pajama.
 
"Yahh stop laughing yunn~~ " I mumbled as I grab his mobile on the stand and log in to my twitter account.
 
" boo, you so cute you know, give me a minute nae? I get the gift I got from shanghai" he still chuckles as he put on his clothes.
 
"Yeah yeah now I am cute after you tease me." I said as I kiss the red skull and snap the picture.
 
"Boo what are you doing?" He say pulling me to his side and check my twitter.
 
" rain please don't come? Why?" He ask looking to me and sign off from the twitter. 
 
"If rain come we have to go back early, the traffic will be busy earlier. And I still miss you, I wanna spend my time with you ." I say as I play with his shirt.
 
" aigoo my cute baby, anyway here some gifts from yunjaelovebar. They give you another shirts I see." He give me the black shirt as he kiss my cheek. 
 
"As you not have one? They so kind." I say as I check the shirt and see a small printed YJ initial at the bottom of the shirt.
 
"They are but now is my time to be kind with my angel that who is pretty and beautiful and y. " he say as he straddle on top of me and shower me with kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haroooooo there...seriously you all cry?? 
I am so touched but I don't think it sad....
I wanna do jae tweet now....kkk