2017 and Yunjae still Yunjae

may I love you

Kim Jaejoong can’t help from giggling seeing his fans spam his IG and even twitter with all the comments. He swear it was accident, he forget the album was on top of his collection. But it’s not like fans can’t figure out they all are meeting each other after his so-called reunion with his boyfriend in Military Festival.

“DO YOU HAVE TO RUINED MY SURPRISED FOR FANS!!” And Kim Jaejoong have to hold his phone away from his ear.

Shim Changmin screaming can kill people.

“It was accident ok?? Not big deal. Its not like Keep Your Head Down album was there.” Jaejoong said as he grinning alone, on his bed.

“BUT YOU RUINED IT. I WANT TO DO IT MYSELF.” Changmin whining from the other side of line, the frustration can be heard.

Jaejoong just laugh happily as Changmin keep cursing him and nag him about the plan which is now failed. Oh he wish he can see the magnae face.

“I’m not going to give you any album anymore. You scared Irene well you know.” Changmin sighed and now he succeed making Kim Jaejoong feeling guilty.

Kim Jaejoong his lips and rub his temple as he understands Changmin worry since the magnae now in relationship with the hoobae. Its pretty understand why the girl is scared since Shim Changmin is the one who show his support endlessly to the girls and its pretty rare for Shim Changmin to do so.

“I am sorry. Well I bet fans more focus with your album instead of Red Velvet Changmin. Lets not get worry for nothing?” Jaejoong said as he crossing his fingers hoping Changmin will forgive him and buy that excuse.

“Gotcha~~ I will send the food list I want soon, but for now I want teeobokki, bolognaise, spicy crab, katsudon and…” Changmin laugh evilly and list on his menu making Jaejoong groans in disappointment.

“Yahh~~ yahh…I am not your personal chef and that’s already 4 what else you want.” Jaejoong said he rolling his eyes hearing Shim Changmin laugh.

“Karma is Jaejoong. You gotta paid for this anyway Yunho wanna talk with you. Don’t have phone with him using my line.” Changmin said once again before he laughs happily.

“Hey baby boo~~ I miss you.” And not long after, a voice that miss by Kim Jaejoong can be heard from another line.

“Yunnie~~ I miss you too..Ppali come home.” Jaejoong whispering almost inaudible, he never knew how he can be so soft and mellow when it come to Jung Yunho.

Power of Love. Maybe.

“Hey hey, you are doing good there and I will come back soon. Just 1 month baby.”  Jung Yunho said slowly from the other line, the famous chuckles of Jung Yunho can be heard soon.

“Now, be a good boyfriend and Changmin just miss you that’s why he bullying you. He is enjoying his moment here since Junsu album is nowhere to be found in your collections. Please take a good care of yourself and I love you so much my superstar.” Yunho continue soon after with his laugh, the bass tone that always make Jaejoong fall in love.

“I love you too Jung Yunho.” Kim Jaejoon answer him before he end the call and let out a sighed, before he checked his mobile phone indicated a few messages from various people, however he choose to check the TVXQ group chat first.

‘Hyung~~ Its not fair, where the hell all my album are?’

‘Error 404 – Junsu album cant be found’

‘Don’t worry Suie, even JYJ album is not there. We no longer JYJ.’

‘Kim Jaejoong is Cassieopiea guys, accept it. Oh he also a big Yunjae shipper. No one ever explained why a man have 1 toothbrush.’

Kim Jaejoong groaned as he read the group chat, that 3 boys really good at teasing him just like before. They never changed even a bit.  He pulled his blanket as he closes his eyes, hoping he will be careful next time.

However as Kim Jaejoong is sleeping nice and sound in his luxury home at South Korea, Cassiopiea and Yunjae shipper around the world is busy once again spazzing over the photo he uploaded from the Art Exhibition he went.

Kim Jaejoong love 6th February so much.