come back home

may I love you

"Please dont get caught if you hang out with junsu, oh yes stop skype with your ice princess too long. What else? Dont forget to practice a bit." Jung yunho remind his magnae who busy with his mobile, sitting on the sofa.

 

"Hyung, its not being obvious nor junsu. Its you and your beloved wife, so please dont nag me alright?"changmin scoof as he giggle seeing his mobile.

 

"Me and jae? We are good boys, we promise with sooman sajangnim no obviosness anymore." Yunho try to hide his smile as he mention his wife name.

 

"Are you sure? You better check how wild yunjae shipper spazzing on Twitter now, its much fun from exotic ranting about kris." Shim changmin giggle again with his naughty smirk.

 

"Listen this..I hope jaejoong not walking weird in his set tomorrow. " changmin read it out loud making jung yunho cheek turn red.

 

"Perfect timing, raining in seoul..cuddling yunjae on bed..I bet sweat mv can be recorded again..yunjae version this time." Changmin laugh out loud as he catch the stuffed toys throw by jung yunho.

 

"changmin, stop reading all those ert thing." Jung yunho groaned as he keep packing up, biting his lip and oh yes his wild imagination.

 

"This one is daebak..2 months? I bet jaejoong is tight as by now, and yunho is deprive." And once again shim changmin laugh as he wiped his tears and clapping his hand happily.

 

"Shim changmin, you better stop or no jae foods for you." And shim changmin glared his hyung deeply.

 

Jung yunho smile proudly when the magnae being silent as he focus back to the mobile. It do make he wonder is it true the most popular, strong and oldest otp yunjae shipper that naughty and so clever as yoochun and changmin claimed.

 

"I'm going and take care minnie. See you on monday morning." Jung yunho say to changmin before he hug the man.

 

"Gosh, its not like you going forever. Remember my food and spare jaejoong hyung alright? I dont want all yjs have field day with news of kim jaejoong admitted to hospital. " changmin say before he closed their apartment door when jung yunho about to turn and knock his head.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Gosh oppa, you should teach me the spell how you make yunho oppa come home just after 3 days after you said you missed your friends in japan." Taeyeon whined as he eat some gimbap served on the table.

 

Kim jaejoong just smile shyly as he heard kim taeyeon words. Why not? The secret is easy keep whining each time your lover call. Just tell how much you missed him, how you wish to be next beside him or you thought a small kid you met in mall just cute like him.

 

If it not helping be more obvious, public it twitter or instagram. The more friend you have the effects is better, you may show you are hang out but obviously in sad mood because you miss him so dearly. 

 

And the last step if those 2 not helping, you just have to act a bit either sneezing or coughing. Yahh its not pathetic, it just you missed him so much. So if he loves you he will come home straight away to you. 

 

"Oppa~~~jaejoong oppa? , you missed him so much? I am here ranting about kwon jiyong and kiko, yet you smiling like school girl in love?" Kim taeyeon scoofed as she still the shy smile from kim jaejoong.

 

"You want to learn taeng? How to make the dragon be more obvious?syhh cause you only have 2 hours before jung yunho touch down." Kim jaejoong smirk as he see kim taeyeon nods happily, ignore the complaints before.

 

---------------------

 

Kim jaejoong smile as he snuggle to jung yunho chest who sleep soundly on his bed. 2 hours before the room become a witness how hot and sweaty they express their love, missed and lust for each other.

 

"Boo, please sleep. Its late and you have shooting." Jung yunho mumbles and tighten his hug, embrace the pretty boy.

 

"Aniya, I missed you yunnie. You sleep alright?" Jaejoong say as he kiss his hubby neck, making his mark.

 

"Mnhh..boo..mark..naughty baby.." jung yunho chuckles before he kiss his wife pink soft lips, earning a soft moans from him.

 

"Yunho, saranghae. Thanks for coming home, I miss you so much." Kim jaejoong whisper to jung yunho ear.

 

"Tell me boo, how can I say no when I see your sad pouty face? And you start having fever? Its alright after all I have to go out from japan." Jung yunho say as he kiss kim jaejoong face.

 

"Now please sleep boo, or else you will be so sleepy at set."yunho continue as he hug jaejoong again, and hummed slowly to jaejoong favourite song, honey funny bunny.

 

------------------------------

 

"What? You what? I know this gonna happen, you two cant stop once you start making love. rabbit leader I have." Shim changmin groaned as he speak to his leader.

 

Shim changmin sighed as he look the dancer who ready for rehearsal, how he wished to run away from that. No he will practice without jung. No fair

 

 

"Whatever, I dont want to listen your love making story. Poor jiji. Oh by the way hyung, covered up your neck. Its everywhere your love bite." Shim changmin smirk as he hang up on the call, ignoring yunho scream. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yunjae being obvious again....

See the kiss mark? Or its only us in secret society of yunjae...

 

Kkk