jaejoong and his instagram

may I love you

Jaejoong and instagram 1st scene

"Boo stop playing with Instagram" yunho said as he chuckles watching her wife taking picture all around their house.

"Hyung, I am hungry for god sake," changmin whined as he rolled his eyes saw jaejoong take picture around the bowling lamp shape.

"Thanks to chul who introduce him that thing." Junsu said and shake his head 

 

Jaejoong and instagram 2nd scene

"Soo cook me anything, someone here busy with instagram. I swear I gonna kill whoever inveted camera phone" changmin whined as he close the door after taking sooyoung from her snsd dorm

"Sorry soo for troubling you. Jae not that busy, changmin miss you that the truth" yunho said as he kiss grinning jaejoong who lay on his chest, as he giggling watching something on his mobile

 

Jaejoong and instagram 3rd scene 

"Yahh kim hee chul, dont you dare run away. Why you introduce to him that instagram? " changmin yelled as he enter the suju dance studio, startled the rest of his hyung, yet none dare to ask changmin sincw they know screaming changmin is no good sign.

"Wae? He is having fun with it right? Its easier than twitter. "Hee chul said proudly with his smile.

"Yeah big fun, he forget that lunch time on 1 pm, so only on 2.30 me and jung had our lunch. And you know what? Its ing kimbap k-I-m-b-a-p. " changmin nagging as he pout and glared kim heechul. 

"At least he feed you food monster." Heechul said before he walk out leaving angry changmin , startled the angry boy who looking the rest super junior member before sungmin come to him and hug his shoulder and donghae smile to him.

 

"Kajja our magnae, we will treat you alright?" Donghae said making the tall boy smile happily.

 

Jaejoong and instagram last scscen

"Yun see, the fans knew that bear from you. They are clever right?"kim jaejoong said showing the comments to jung yunho who hugging him from behind as they rest on their bed.

"Yes, they are very fast boo. And you keep feeding them with the hints baby." Yunho said as he kiss the pretty boy forehead, making the boy laugh shyly.

"Anni, I am not, I just share my picture with fans. Nothing obvious yunnie~~" kim jaejoong said with his famoust pout before it being kiss by his hubby.

"Yeah my baby not obvious. Promise me jae,dont be caught because you know sm ent will not help us. And I am sorry I and minnie cant follow you. I dont want you be sad with bad comments and I only agree you to be with me officially in instagram because I want you to be happy, but if I know you sad because that, I will deactivate ok?" Jung yunho said seriously as he look his wife who in his embrace.

"Eung~promise yunnie," jaejoong nod with his smile as he kiss yunho cheek.

"Yahh kim jaejoong, go make me supper before I ask someone to hack your account." And shim changmin yelled in front their room before the couple mobile recieved a message.

From: heechul the bighead diva

Yahh jongie and yunho go feed the food monster, my dongsaeng already claimed their money from me because feeding your baby. Not funny at all.

And with that kim jaejoong and jung yunho giggles happily