spellbound final

may I love you

"Helping you just like digging our own grave hyung. So I am so sorry." Yoochun sighed as he look the man who sitting on the wheel chair.

 

"Aish, he always being jealous and me? I cant? Doesnt he knew I so jealous when he go out with gun, and even hong suk chun." Suddenly yunho blurted out as he sighed.

 

Park yoochun swear if not because the man injured he will rolled on the floor because of laughing but he know now nit a good time. He need to be a good love counselor. 

 

"Well hyung, you know your wife love overly reacted. He is kim jaejoong, the diva in our industry. After all he ruled jung family right?" Yoochun smile as he look the man.

 

"I know he have the power to control us but aish chun its been few times we break up and be in relationship again cant he trust me?" Yunho ask as he look to yoochun who now look confused.

 

"Hyung as friend of him I will say sometime he need attention of yours more than cassie need you." Yoochun say as he now ready to push the wheel chair, seeing the magnae already come back with medicine.

 

"He is jung yunho attention seeker right? Seem like I need to use my wild card again." Yunho chuckle along with yoochun.

 

"I am so sorry for being late, the nurse use some stupid medicine words. Are you really just sprained? Or you come for check you fertility hyung?" Changmin nag as he show the bag full of medicine.

 

Jung yunho glared the tall boy but he know shim Changmin just being outspoken. He love Changmin like his own brother or maybe its true fans say changmin just like his own son. He must be inherit jaejoong features a lot because he so sure himself he not that naughty.

 

"Oh god changmin its not like hyung always injured. Dont you think you will get benefit too? Changmin the good magnae?" Yoochun say as he help his hyung to get inside the car.

 

"I bet he want a vacation or food supply for a whole month rather the tittle chun." Yunho said jokingly, making shim changmin grins.

 

"I will be your slave if you promise me a vacation and food expenses hyung." Changmin say with his oh so cute smile eyes making the 2 men want to puke right away.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

Yunho p.o.v

 

Today we attend another interview schedule for us. Yeah I know its sound like SM is mean since I am injured but for today I am willing since I have little mission. 

 

"Hyung please dont move a lot ok? I dont want SM nag us for having high bill for treatment. Just stay please?" Changmin pat my back as he look me.

 

"Yes min, thank for the worry. I will try not to dance." I say as he rolled his eyes, I know he care for me but he didnt show it in normal way hugging or say it out loud.

 

The manager inform us that we can go on the stage, we walk slowly as changmin help me with the crutches. See I told you he is good magnae except his mouth.

 

The red ocean gone wild as they see us the fans cheer for us. I cant help from smiling seeing how they so energetic. We introduced ourselves and then we seat at the counter.

 

The mc start asking some normal question regarding the promotion. I really touched when almost all the cassie say its alright we stop earlier than expected flr spellbound promotions.

 

"Yunho sshi, do you mind tell us about spellbound? What is it all about? " the mc ask to me the question most I waited in this day.

 

"Well its about a men who thinking of his love journey. His first kiss with the person he loved at the street. The tingling butterly feeling he feel each time they were together and how the man now casted under the spell." And all the girsl voowing hearing my explanation. 

 

Yeah actually that is my own version of spellbound, I love the lyrics perfectly a story of me and my love kim jaejoong thats why I agree the song used for the re-packaged album. Its not easy tho to force changmin agree but then when he gave the rules I stupidly agree without think the consequences.

 

The mc ask changmin something and he answer really make wanna slap him. Who in this world wanna be friend with mathma gandhi? Dont get me wrong, I know he is super good man but we in different field. Wait does he say curry? Oh my baby with his food.

 

"So yunho sshi what the perfect quote nowdays you love?" The mc ask me, and once again I cant help laughing cheekily.

 

"Come back home now." And changmin already turn to my side.i can see his eyes send a message 'you better hold yourself together.'

 

"Who send you the message?" The mc ask, and I can see all the cassie expecting answer from me.

 

"Changmin. He send me that message when I am outside." And I burst out laugh again seeing changmin face. Because the truth I never received that kind of message. Its always 'do laundry', 'buy me food', or 'stop eating my chef body .'

 

"Its because I am lonely at home." He hissed as he try to act cutely. Poor my baby boy.

 

We did a some fan signing a while and lot of cassie wish me to get well soon. They gave lot of gift to us just changmin get lot of foods. Soon after we start the interview session again.

 

"Yunho sshi, what the song you heard when you tensed?" The mc ask, and some cassie scream hug, mirotic and even ten.

 

"Hmm..it will be a japanase song by ken hirai hitomi wo tojite." And I can heard a group of cassie scream yunjae. See I told you we have genius shipper.

 

Actually my own hitomk wo tojite is sung by jaejoong. Yes studio version. Dont get jealous alright?

 

Soon the fan meeting end as we get ready for go home a sport car stop in front me and changmin. I hit the jack pot. My wife here now.

 

"Yahh get inside baby. And you mr shim take his wheel chair home." Jaejoong instruct changmin who watch him with open mouth.

 

"The fans tell you about my interview? So fast?" I chuckle as I watch his blushing face as he drive.

 

"Yahh stop teasing me. Its chullie who told me, He say you injured badly and need special treatment. He and donghae will help but hae say boa is offering the help. Hell no. Pabo chullie pabo hae." He mumble cutely.

 

"I only love you boo, you have trapped me with your spell baby. I am your slave now." I say it softly and sincerly as I kiss his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me how was this?..kkkkkk