spellbound 2

may I love you

Yunho dance to the new song and everyone can see he so into the dance. To some normal cassiopiea do think he teasing them with that smirk, that pelvic and that eyes but to yunjae shipper they were right the man indeed seducing someone name kim jaejoong.

 

Shim changmin glare his hyung, he cant believe the man agree to dance with a group of female dancers just to ask him to sing the spell bound. Changmin know even without the bribe he will agree to sing after all from yoochun and junsu they all are yunjae shipper.

 

"Hyung you still dance with girls, jaejoong wont forgive you even the lyrics scream yunjae." Changmin teased his hyung, making the man stop and pouting.

 

"Yahh you not the 18 years old leader who can look cute with pout. Its ugly hyung." Changmin hissed the man as he grins to donghae who join them now.

 

"Waahh japanese so hard...I am officially bow to both of you japan tycoon." Donghae say as he bow to the man, making shim changmin grins proudly.

 

"Hang on hae, you just start. We know the feel too." Yunho patted the man shoulder, as he now back to his dance routine.

 

"Whatever hyung. I cant continue, I keep make stupid mistake." Donghae whined as he try to snatch changmin fried chicken.

 

"Oh god donghae, on which moment you never make stupid mistake?" Changmin ask with his full mouth while he leg kicking away donghae from him.

 

Lee donghae the super junior members just groaned while he watch his idol dance. He knew some fans call him dancer, but he never think so since he know he were far from yunho skill. The sharp powerful dance which all of others sm male dancer failed to get.

 

Suddenly the yunho phone ring, donghae grab the phone as changmin slow down the volume. Its a video call from yunho lover, its weird.

 

"GO ASK THE FEMALE DANCER COOK...DO LAUNDRY AND JUST THEM..I HATE YOU..YOU CAN GO JEALOUS WITH GEUN SEUK BUT YOU ARE HAPPILY DANCE WITH Y FAIR SWEET BIG S DANCER." And kim jaejoong scream out his lung ignore the 2 kids who watch him.

 

"Ouchh..boo...jae..." and jung yunho groans in pain as he rushly turn to run for answer the call. Yunho just sprained his ankle.

 

 

 

 

 

I suppose to write bout spell bound but yunho being obvious

Lets celebrate...want more? Kkk