Yunjae love message

may I love you

July 2014

"boo~please take care of yourself alright? i know you busy with the drama but i dont want you to fall sick." yunho say as he hug the pretty boy from back at their balcony.

"eung..but want to ensure this time is the best drama i ever do before we went to army. You did well in yawang so i want to do my best too. I want to see article with headline 'kim jaejoong excel acting in triangle' so i have to do my best." kim jaejoong mumbles as he rest his head on jung yunho broad chest while his hand caress the man jaw.

"i cant stop you am i? i dont ask a lot, all i ask is for you to take care yourself." jung yunho say as he place a kiss on kim jaejoong forehead.

Kim jaejoong cant help from grinning as he heard yunho answer, that man is right nothing will stop him from work hard for this drama. He want the very best this time.

"yunnie, can i ask you not to shave? " jaejoong whisper silently as he caress yunho jaw which occupied with very thin hair.

"why? is it turn you on baby boo?" yunho kiss jaejoong ear as he teasingly rubbed his jaw on jaejoong flawless soft cheek.

Jaejoong cant help from squeal in yunho embrace. He cupped the man face looking straight to the brown eyes. Called him crazy or love sick but all he see is himself and how much jung yunho love him.

"i love you jung yunho" and he tiptoed himself before kiss the heart shape lips softly as the man hugging him tightly.'

"i love you too kim jaejoong and nothing gonna change that." yunho whisper the words before he once again kiss kim jaejoong lips.

Luckily they in closed balcony or else it will become another major scandal hit sm entertainment.

"thats enough boo, i have to go short while if not i dont mind having extra exercise on the bed." yunho said as he caress jaejoong hair.

"your manager coming? will you come home tonight?" jaejoong pouted as he play with yunho wife beater.

"nope, i will drive the benz baby and yes i will come here tonight. So please dont be naughty with tony and siwan alright? "yunho say as he grab his sweater from the wardrobe before he pinched jaejoong nose.

"yes mr jealous jung." jaejoong reply jokingly before yunho hug him and kiss him all over his face.

"please dont make your fans believe you and the actress is more than friend baby. We all know you are jung yunho wife." Yunho say once again before he kiss jaejoong forehead and walk to the lift leaving the man blushing in front the door.

Kim jaejoong closed the door before he realised something and he run to the door to dind his hubby but unfortunately the man already went down.

"hopefully no one notice i wore that sweater before." jaejoong chuckle as he get ready for his shooting later in the evening. ---------------------

"oh shut up changmin..i swear i gonna strangle you so you will not able to live freely like now."junsu exclaimed as he see the man in front him.

Changmin cant help from laughing seeing the red hair men angry. For him this is a good chance to bully the man who he miss dearly to bully.

"hyung dont be angry, your face now look the same colour as your hair." changmin say as he still laugh ignore the glare kim junsu gave to him.

"so why dont you be silent? jaejoong hyung were right about you spending a lot of time with yunjae shipper online now." junsu shake his head ignore the magnae laugh.

"not my fault when the tittle and some of the track list spelled yunjae. Tell me who will dedicate the song for himself?"changmin ask as he lean the mirror watching his hyung being make up for the upcoming musical stage.

"dear j can be dear junsu. Where your smart brain dr shim?" junsu mocked the tall boy and to be honest he getting annoy with the man.

"really? do you even remember the lyrics hyung? well then explain me babo boy? clear enough its jung yunho." changmin say confidently as he grab some food in front junsu.

"changmin please i will not argue with you, i am glad enough you come to see me but please dont stole my food." junsu sighed as he get up as he need to be on the stage.

"just admit now you and chun hyung is their messenger too. Its not that hard hyung even new yunjae shipper can see the chain. 29 july 2004 its our first time met yoochun hyung and we knew we will debut as a group." changmin say as he give the man his naughty smile.

"i just afraid when we gave too much hope and we failed its our fandom who is hurt. I cant see them hurt again." junsu way as he hug changmin.

"dont worry yunho hyung plan everything perfectly. Let just hope we able do accordingly to the plan. Hwaitting mr cute dracula, i will wait here once you done." changmin say as he walk to his seat.

------------------------------

Yunho p.o.v

I just chuckle seeing the interview report, i believed soon yunjae shipper will start to rule every sns in this world with any possible hashtag. After 5 years finally we talk about each other. After all its one of the step in my grand plan.

"yunnie~~the fan go crazy. Is this alright?" i see my wife ask me as he sit next to me with his worried face.

"its alright baby. Even you not replying me the fans is happy." i answer him as i kiss his forehead and slowly the smile that make me fall in love spotted on his face. He lean his head on my shoulder and play with my hand softly.

I know he worried but he didnt voice it as he believe me just like all the year.

"yeah its alright hyung. Cassieopiea now is exploding in happiness. God yunho hyung talk about you less than a sentence yet you answer him a whole paragraph?" changmin ask from our back with his smirk, teasing my wife who now turning red.

"well at least now they know they not keeping the faith for nothing minnie. Its not too long before we can be all together in same stage again." jaejoong answer as he look me, asking me to support him.

"oh yeah, god please save our cassie from heart attack when you announce both of you married." before i managed to answer changmin, yoochun come and tease us.

"yunho yahh~~~" and kim jaejoong my wife whined with his pouts. Calling me just like before and still with the same tone.

Love.

 

 

 

Gahhhhh..tell me how many of you cry with this yunjae love message.