March with love

may I love you

Jung Yunho take his deep breath as he stand in front the very well known apartment. He know if he call the owner, he probably will be scold and stay in where he standing. The owner have warn him, a very strong indeed. Yet he still ignore the warning and have the guts to show his face in front of him.

 

"Hyung...this is weird because i am on his side but for just once..only this time, please respect his decision?" Changmin mumble slowly as he looking his hyung who getting ready just like him.

 

The busy man stopped his movement and look straight to the young man, a very deep sharp glare which can make everyone shivering. God, Jung Yunho is pissed off. But slowly he let out a deep sigh before he sit on the sofa.

 

"My mother, jihye, Anna Noona, Heechul, Junsu, Yoochun and even now you..Everyone said the same thing. 'Yunho dont see him during his last week.' ! Why no one understand me? I always imagine I will be next to him until the day." Yunho blurted out no longer the deathly glare, the gaze has turn to a very sad and longing gaze.

 

A very painful indeed.

 

"I know i am such a coward man. I cant even be there on the day he going bound to the stupid company. My ambition stole my dream. Does he think i am stupid? He such an open book. His eyes say he scared. The last time i saw that look were the day he left me. I hate him for being so strong with his ugly fake smile but deep inside he is scared and sad." He continue as he close his eyes and clench his fist.

 

"Changmin, is that a stupid mistake if i fly with you, go and see him? I dont care about , god thats not why i fall for him. All i want is hug him tightly and ensure him everything will be good. I will always wait for him, nothing will change my love or myself." Jung Yunho almost whisper at the last part, close his eyes which contain tears that waiting to fall.

 

Shim Changmin take a deep breath as he look down to the floor. Why its must be him for all the time to see the strong egoist leader crumble down? Its so painful indeed and no way he can leave his leader broken like that.

 

"Hyung, just make sure no one know you in korea or we are death." Changmin words manage to make the leader to smile.

 

 

Jung Yunho take a deep breath as he blinks for few times, standing in front of same spot remembering his conversation with Changmin in their Japan apartment before fly back to Korea.

 

Taking his deep breath, slowly he put his thumb on the machine and slowly the door unlocked. He step in, checking the surrounding which light up by a chandelier. Not even a sound can be hear accept his own breathing.

 

The bag pack he been carry from airport now off from his body and as well the sweater that he used to avoid fans recognize him, covered almost all of his face. Its very hard to tell he is an idol with that kind of sweater, face mask and big spectacles.

 

Now left with his black shirt and jeans, he slowly walk to the bedroom pretty sure the man in the room. And yes he were right, the owner is there with a very minimum light of th bed side lamp.

 

Yet what he didnt expect is the man sobbing and crying.

 

"Hey baby...Jae..Oh no..What happen?" Jung Yunho jump to the bed, hugging the said man who now crying very hard in his hug.

 

Jung Yunho bite his lips, pray for all god ever exist to help him to be strong in front of this man because right now Kim Jaejoong tears is killing him softly.

 

"Yun~~ You here? .....How?" Kim Jaejoong now looking up to the man who hug him, making him feel very safe and calm.

 

"Changmin attending Kyuhyun sister's wedding and I decide to come home too."  The leader said as he caress the man cheeek softly as he can see the skin turn to soft pink colour.

 

"Did I make you worry so much Yunho? Mianhae." Kim Jaejoong look down and mumbling his appologise with his pouting lips.

 

Jung Yunho let out a soft chuckle as he the pout from the very y soft pink lips. Oh dear, how he will miss that lips too.

 

"No, you not boo. It just me who over reacting. You are doing much better than I expect. Congrats on being so strong in front of our Cassieopiea." He said as his hand holding Jaejoong hand tightly as he never let it go.

 

Kim Jaejoong smile shyly as he heard that answer, slowly snuggling to man chest making himself more comfortable on Jung Yunho laps. He doesnt care that the fact Jung Yunho broke his promise not to see him on his final days.

 

Kim Jaejoong need his lover to calm him more than anyone else can offer. Not his sisters, his friends or even Junsu.

 

"I love you Jung Yunho...Thank you so much for accepting me and loving me. I owe you so much. You thought me everything and you make me find my own self.."Kim Jaejoong whisper those words slowly to the man as his hand run his hand on the man cheek and jaw.

 

Jung Yunho smile as he nod his head, try to control his tears which he know its fail. He hug the man tightly as he shower the man with his kiss.

 

"I love you more than everthing my dear.. I will always wait for you no matter what..You are my life baby. Please be healthy and please take care of yourself till we met in November. Promise me." Jung Yunho look to Jaejoong who also crying hard like him,nodding his head slowly.

 

"I love you Jung Yunho." Kim Jaejoong say it again before his lips being kiss by Yunho lips slowly.

 

"I love you too Jung Jaejoong." Jung Yunho mumble the words on Jaejoong wet lips and he back to kiss the lips that make he addicted.