Destiny

may I love you

 

Today is 26 December 2016, after 4 months I finish my military service, finally I become a normal Korean man.  
 
I am Jung Yunho no longer U-know yunho, leader of sensational of K-pop idol TVXQ. Some say it not different for me, that's a big different.
 
"Yun, you ready for your first tv appearance after army?" He ask me as he  check on my appearance, even the pd has done their job perfectly.
 
He is Kim jaejoong, my biggest secret and  my love.  It's already about 5 years our secret marriage yet he never been acknowledge. He never push me but I know deep inside he want me show my affection. And today I will do it.
 
Soon I been call, the show will start recording in 15 minutes. I take my seat along other artist and wait for the cue.
 
"Annyeong everyone, welcome to the new episode of strong heart season 4. I am leeteuk and my partner hyukjae, we will find a strong heart idol today."  I watch leeteuk hyung conduct the show so energetic.
 
"Today we have a special idol who finally finish his military service and now appear to public after 4 months, U-know yunho tvxq leader." Hyukjae introduce me and all the claps from audience can be heard. 
 
Leeteuk and hyukjae interview the other artist and share their gag joke making all laugh with it. 
 
"Now lets hear the last artist story, U-know yunho. So hyung what you wanna share about the real Jung Yunho love story?" Hyukjae ask me with his evil smirk.
 
"Wow, that such a hot topic, love story. Did our president lee soo man know?" And once again the studio laugh, so do me.
 
" yes, today I would like to share about my love life that I been hiding about past 5     Years." I start slowly as I take a deep breath.
 
" ok let's start how you know your lover?" Hyukjae ask me, and I can say he is clever. Instead of using girlfriend he used lover.
 
" I met my lover in a street about 15 years ago. It's sound funny but, it's like in a movie, all my focus goes to the person. From top, the shining hair, the perfect curve from back. I call that person perfect" and I heard a amused cheer from the crowd.
 
"I denied it at the beginning, but now I know that is the first time I fall for that person, before I know the name." And once again the squeal from fan girls can be heard, I purposely see the crowds, because I know he is there, among the crowds.
 
"So what happen next hyung? Do you meet the person? " hyukjae ask eagerly making the crowds laugh again.
 
"It's all destiny, we are in same company, so I just follow my heart and we become close, more than a friends that we supposed to be. And on white day of 2007, we become a couple." I say as I remember the memories how jaejoong cry happily In my hug.
 
The crowds were whispering and squeal again. Of course they are right? The moment all fans see me as single man, I already in relationship. 
 
"So does the management know bout it? Your member?" Leeteuk ask and I know he do it to make it more hits.
 
"My tvxq member know it, they have no objection indeed they support us. And management? They try to stop us but seem it too late when they know."  I said slowly, it's not a good memories but I am glad both of us strong or maybe it's our destiny, he and me.
 
"We do break up around 2009-2011, it's we're my bad time in my life, both of us buried ourselves with work and try to be strong even both of us know we miss each other so much. And when the person broke down, its took me down as well.  I visit the person in hospital secretly and when I see the perfect angel which I thought I forget already, once an gain I fall in love with that person."  I said and control my emotions as I remember the night I forced by changmin to see him in hospital, he so weak, he only drink and smoke.
 
"Owh so sweet, so how bout now? When will you married? I think the wedding bell ringing now." Leeteuk comment and I laugh shyly.
 
"I have proposed him at the same road we met for first time and  we already married in 2012. Not in Korea , we married in England and held a some party for our family and friend in bora bora as well in Seoul." I say it slowly as I take a deep breath and heard the audience gasping shocking with my confession.
 
"Wow, hyung you married about 5 years and no one know it? You are great, you should teach me." Hyukjae jokingly said, well the truth he were there in our party with junsu and the rest suju members.
 
"Not only you, I bet all idol now queuing up to learn from him. But why England? Not Seoul?" Leeteuk ask and that's it the question I wait.
 
"Because the person is man. In Asian gay is not accepted well in society, and we went to the place where less people known us. Both of us don't want to create scene when both of us are active in industry. Now both of us no longer an idol, so the spotlight lessen. " I say it confidently even the crowds already go crazy, I think it's not hard to tell who is my partner.
 
"Wow that a big confession yunho, so why must him?" Leeteuk ask slowly like an old brother.
 
"It's must be love, gotta be love that's what I thought, or it wouldn't be like this he and me become one. It's our destiny no matter he is man or girl, I love him as I know him. " I said it and chuckles when the crowds wowing me.
 
"Is he here hyung? Show us your partner." Hyukjae ask me and slowly I stand up and walk to the crowds where he sitting, cover himself in black hoodie. 
 
The song that in catch me album, destiny is playing as background when I hold his hand and brought him to the centre of stage, removing his hoodie, revealing crying Kim jaejoong.
 
"Everyone please welcome Jung jaejoong. " and the crowds clap their hand as they once again go crazy. 
 
"So jae hyung, did yunho hyung tell you about this?" Hyukjae ask while giving him a mic.
 
"No, Pabo Jung yunho.  He never tell me and when I realized what he done, I can't help from feel happy and proud." He say as he pouts before smile sweetly like how I love seeing his face with that perfect smile. I circled my arm around his waist and waved to the crowds when leeteuk and hyukjae announced the recording ended.
 
"Thank you yunho, thank for coming out from the closet. Let walk this road together nae? Saranghae Jung yunho." He whisper to me as he hug me once we in the changing room.
 
"Saranghae Kim Jaejoong, nae let's walk together as its destined for us." I hug him back and slowly kiss the sweet lips.