K.Jung

may I love you

"You cant hold your hormone for damn one minute arent you?" Changmin ask the caller with his infamous smirk can be seen.

On the other side, Kim Jaejoong brow knitted to each other hearing the younger question.

"Me? What? I dont do anything" He answer trutfully before he bite his lips hearing the magnae laughing mockingly.

"Oh yes I forget you dont have your phone to stall the fans hyung." Changmin answer his hyung and having fun teasing the older.

Kim Jaejoong worried face as the fans being mentioned. What happen? Is it Yoochun again? Oh please no. It's not easy to convince the poor boy to stay. Junsu? The duck promise to behave and Jaejoong dont mind betting on his Ferarri cause its Kim Junsu.

"YAH WHAT HAPPENED??!! TELL ME NOW SHIM CHANGMIN."Jaejoong scream over the desk phone startled the few staff who praticing for upcoming festival.

Shim Changmin swear he need to check with specialist for his ear. That man so loud. Gosh how Jung Yunho can handle the scream.

"Yo cool down man. Nothing bad. It just you and your polka dots underwear. And yeah your new signature. Are you that old hyung? Stick to one cant you?" Changmin said as he giggling happily hearing Jaejoong whine and cursing.

His day wont get any better.

"I forget the pants is transparent and thats call artistic and creative." Jaejoong said trying his very best to cover his smile, speaking regarding the signature.

"Creative my foot. You just officially informed to all you are Mrs Jung." Changmin blurted out like 5 old years kids explain to his mother why his pants dirty.

Kim Jaejoong whined as he know no way argue with master ph.d student and on top of that he is Shim Changmin.

"I dont put Yunho name nor Mrs there. Check your eyes Shim." Jaejoong said ignore the laughing from shim Changmin.

"Oh yeah, K. Jung so subtle hyung. So smart of you."Changmin said before he groans hearing a cery familiar voices.

"Oh god Mrs Jung, stop using your hubby aka my leader as your shield. Stop being exhibit. I mean for both. Your and you is Jung Yunho sasaeng. Bye. Take care of my hyung, don't burden army with your medical bill." Changmin quickly end the call before he join Donghae and Siwon eating.

"Boo~~ whats with pout on your glowing face?" The soecial warrior ask Jaejoong, sitting next to him.

"Its Changmin, he teased me again. Laughed on me."Jaejoong said with pouty lips making Jung Yunho chuckles lightly.

"Let him be. He want to make you happy. It's ok, K.Jung is your name too. Kim Jejung." Yunho said with a smile and wink to the man next to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kkkk I know short