dont say goodbye

may I love you

I can’t read your feelings since you

try not to meet eyes with me,

Because I feel like a lost child, I just wait

 

 

i turn my head to my hubby, he is sleeping now after our hot making love session. but i dont know why he is not himself. he is not my jung yunho, my yunnie, my love. the moment he came in to our house, he so silent.

 

he didnt ask my schedule, he didnt tease me as much as he used to. everytime i ask he will answer yes or no. but he watching me not with lust but a sad eyes that he will quickily look away when i caught him peeking me.

 

I think it the best not to ask him, preasure him. I stay silent and go with the flow,just enjoying his warmth yet i felt not perfect, keep waiting him to tell me what burden him.

 

"yunnie, tell me, dont hide it.Dont keep anything from me. You scared me. Please tell me." i whisper to him softly, try not to awake him as i lay chest my head on his chest.

 

"boo, just sleep. i love you kim jaejoong." suddenly he hug me tightly as he kiss my forehead,making my guessing were right.

 

-------------------

 

Truthfully, I know what you’re going to say,

But I can feel that it’s not your whole heart;

your tears tell me

Don’t say goodbye,

I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of

your hands,

I can hear you heart; You still just want me,

You can’t hide it, you can’t lie

I won’t allow it – your lie of wanting to separate,

Look in my eyes and tell me,

It’s not…it’s not the truth

 

 

i look down, to the floor as i try stop my own tears. but i just cant, i dont care if my other 3 dongsaeng watch me crying. i know they wouldnt mind too, cause junsu is beside me hugging me and wipe my tears.

 

"hyung, do you really need to do this?" i heard my bestfriend,yoochun ask the man infront us, he sighed heavily.

 

"this the only way to help jyj, so its just a little sacrifice i need to do. please help me nae?" he explain to all of us.

 

"you sure hyung?" yoochun ask for confirmation.

 

"it just for temporary, its not long. i will find a way to contact jaejoong, just i need both of your help to look after him." i sobbed hearing his words, why he sounds its like only one day we will not meet.

 

as i too busy with my tears, suddenly i feel someone kneel in front me and cupped my face. its not hard to guess his touch, i close my eyes dont want to see his face.

 

"boo, my kim jaejoong. please promise me, you will be strong and will not do something stupid. always remember jung yunho love you the most." yunho said to me as keep wiped my endless tears and kiss my forehead.

 

slowly i open my eyes, its sting and blurry due to the tears, i look to his eyes, and i can see there deep down there he too, dont want to leave me, he wanna to hold me too and his tears told me he love me so much.

 

----------------

 

yunho p.o.v

 

Even if the world turns its

back on us; Even if it’s a painful love,

You are my love, you are my soul

Don’t say goodbye, don’t leave me now,

The promises we’ve shared is everything to me

Don’t say goodbye, you are my everything to

me,

My tired days only look for you,

Like a pond which won’t dry, I’ll love you,

You are my love, you are my soul

Don’t say goodbye, you are the only one for me,

As if nothing has happened, if today passes,

Let’s not let go of each other, and we’ll make it

through,

 

I watch kim jaejoong silently as he sleep in my arm, finally after 1 and half year, I managed to convince the management to let us out from our closet, they approve. all the hardwork in japan and korea now worthy. 

 

 

I know I feel guilty to our magnae for dragging him in my love story but when he said, he willing to do so as long as we are back as perfect family. so he said its not only my fight but his fight too. 

 

now its the matter of time fans discover us, all the hints and evident are in front of their eyes. when I told my wife, the two of us changmin and me will not renew our contract, and we will be jobless, he so happy that he can tell the world bout us, me and him.

 

I dont know if soon when we out from our closet, will the world against our love? our unconventional love, I dont mind people put the blame on me but I cant stand of seeing my.other half take the punishment. 

 

he is the person I love the most, more than I love myself. he is my soul, it will be no me without him. he is my everything. so he is the last person I wanna se being hurt because of me.

 

I reached his hand and hold it tightly before I kiss the finger with the ring, our wedding ring. yes the cartier ring, the one fans spotted on him and me. I remember the night we shared our promised to love each other, to protect each other and to stay with each other no matter what happen, even when everyone disgust on us.

 

"yunnie? you not sleeping yet? you want the warm milk, I'll get it for you." the pretty boy wake up slowly and soon he ready to leave our bed.

 

"anni jaejoongie, just stay. let sleep nae? maybe I too tiree to sleep." I hold him and hug him closer to me.

 

"boo, you make my day bright just by looking of you. I will love you till the time stop, till the sun stop shining or till the air finish in the world. I will always love you kim jaejoong." I whisper to him and he chuckles before he kiss my lips softly.

 

"cheesy yunnie. " that the lst words I heard before we both sleep hugging to each other as tomorrow will be the last day we can be together, not to let each other go. 

 

yes, we will make it through both of us kim jaejoong and jung yunho. with our families support, friends and hopefully cassieopiea too they will not say goodbye to us.