yunjae ft WWW part 2

may I love you

            15/10/13

Kim Jaejoong sit in front of his mac book with a cup of coffee as he open a few tab of website, some of it were in English, japan and Korean. He is checking the reaction of Cassiopeia for his new song.

Sunny day one of his new song for upcoming album, WWW. He realized some of serious Yunjae shipper feel weird with him for release the album and songs not in the month of Yunjae or TVXQ. Its on October, and as far the yunjae shipper knew and Cassiopeia acknowledge nothing happen on this month.

Yes, that’s what they knew. What they doesn’t know is October is the month where Kim Jaejoong will always remember forever especially the date of 29/10/12 where Jung Yunho his lover come back to him, after the longest time they separate, 2 years. 

Only 4 person knew about another important date in his life. For sure, Shim changmin, Kim junsu and park yoochun will only keep teasing him forever about the date, after all since jung yunho his husband has warned him to stop for having new tattoo. 

Sunny day actually is a song from his husband actually, but they knew if he produced it with his name, the K-pop world will gone mad easily. So they decide to put a random name to hide the real owner of the lyrics writer.

Jaejoong knew the lyrics sound so sad, it’s a real story for them. He remember the day and night after the separation how easy his tears fall, how he always keep go to the same groceries that yunho went or bar he went and worse he ever become a fans that wait for the duo to come out from SME, just to see their shadows.

It sound pathetic but that happened to both them, he remembered when jung yunho opened up to him and tell how the man attend his fan meeting, stalk him when he were out with Hyungjoong and T.O.P or stand in front his apartment just to see he come out from the window to greet his fans.

“Boo~~what you think? You look so serious.” The tall man come and sit next to him, before he circled his arm around the skinny man shoulder and kiss his cheek.

“just checking the reaction yun, they love it even some start worried about the sad song.” Jaejoong say as he lean his head on yunho shoulder and keep checking the tab.

“who wouldn’t boo, when they still think we restricted to meet each other? I am glad cassiopiea always worried about you, even some of them call me just to remind me to check on you.” Yunho said and he close the laptop, pushing it away from his wife.

Kim jaejoong just chuckles hearing the fact that haunt them, he knew sometimes it can be such a annoying disturbance but one of the reason jung yunho comeback is the yunjae shipper never failed to notify jung yunho about his sadness.

Jung yunho kiss kim jaejoong lips softly before the kiss turn to a deep kiss with a moans and some touch on jaejoong thigh who already sit on his laps. Ignoring the fact they are in the dining room where someone can enter at any time.

“Oh my god sun!! my eyes.” And with that the couple stop, hearing the famous English quote from kim junsu.

“oh come on hyung, like you never see this rabbit make out? Lucky we are fast, or else they will contaminate the dining table.” Shim changmin say with his smirk, ignoring the deep glare of jung yunho.

“hyung, the room just few steps you know?” yoochun teased with his grins that jaejoong found very annoying now.

“just shut up you guys, before I kick you out. By the way have you check my new song? Is it good?” jaejoong try to divert their attention but still on his husband laps, caress the man soft hair.

“YUNJAE HINTS in songs again!!” and the three boys scream in unison, make the couple turn red in instant.

-----------------------------

16/10/13

“manager hyung go take my picture from there, I want to update my instagram tonight.” Jaejoong ask his manager to capture his picture working in his studio, and once the manager done, he post it on his instagram.

“aish hyung, for god sake your phone keep vibrating.” Changmin hissed in annoyance since jaejoong i-phones keep vibrating, showing a countless notifications.

“did I forget to turn off the notifications? Yun~ help me can you?” jaejoong ask, not even turning to the duo, who in his studio.

Jung yunho chuckles and reached jaejoong I-phone, decide to help his wife to check on the notifications but he cant help from being surprised when seeing the photo kim jaejoong just posted.

“boo, you sure you posted this one?” jung yunho ask but his wife seem so busy, just nod to his question making jung yunho sighed.

“why hyung?” changmin ask and he also cant help from surprised, and chocked on his burger that they bought before come to jaejoong studio.

“hyung, I must be killed by sajangnim. God, what we can do? Do you think all cassie can notice that me? Aish, hyung~~ help me. Sajangnim will kill me.” Changmin already freaking out, playing with his fingers as he mumbles all the words.

“what happen? How will sooman sajangnim know you are here?” jaejoong turn around when he heard changmin worried tone and his magnae sound scared of something.

 Jung yunho give his wife phone back and in a second his wife also turn pale, making jung yunho realized he need to deal with 2 overly worried boy here. He take a deep sigh before he pull jaejoong to his side and kiss the man forehead.

“just calm down baby, nothing bad will happen ok? The picture only our back, not our face. Not big deal, don’t delete it ok?” jung yunho say as he hold jaejoong hand, before he patted the magnae back softly.

“you sure hyung? You can see the comments itself, some fans very sure that’s me.” Changmin mumbles as he see jaejoong mouthed sorry to him.

“they just guessing, I will arrange it ok? Now my boo, you go back concentrate on your producing thing, and you magnae, lets get a cup of coffee.” Yunho say as he look jaejoong and changmin who look hesitant with his idea.

“just believe me ok? I will not allowed people hurt my family ok?” jung yunho say assuring before jaejoong back to his seat and changmin walk out with him.

“hello umma, if SME people call, tell them me and changmin were sleeping over there ok? Arasso, good night and thank you.” Jung yunho talk to his mother on the phone as they walk from jaejoong studio, and he smile happily seeing changmin smile back on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

18/10/13

“yun~~ just cover it with jacket, I am sorry for living my mark.”jaejoong say shyly and give yunho his black jacket before the man go out from their apartment.

“no I don’t want, after all its alright, people wont notice that much. You should be proud, people will see your mark on me.” Jung yunho say teasingly and kiss the man forehead, and soon his pouts.

“take a good care of yourself boo, please eat and sleep. By the way please don’t be naughty on twitter, and I love you so much. I will call you once the concert done.” Jung yunho say and hug his wife and kiss him for the last time before he drive to SM Entertainment to meet Changmin and go to airport.

“Hyung do you know you being bashed by jaejoong hyung strander last night? They say you appeared on instagram to much and will hurt him.” Changmin say to him as they being drove to the airport.

“yes, unfortunately it’s the time for some cassiopiea learn they cant control my life or jae life.” Jung yunho said firmly, make changmin chuckles.

“and that the answer for why you don’t bother hide the hickeys? And wear the same glasses like him and the bracelet endorse by him? God bless you hyung.” Changmin say teasingly before he received a soft punch from yunho.

As they arrived at the airport, changmin and yunho get ready to meet the fans that will act 100% faster than the paparazzi with the coolest and newest camera. Some fans already scream as soon they see them step up from the MPV.

Jung yunho just ignore the fans, he smile to them sometimes before back to his i-phone, the habit he have when he in airports, he is texting his wife, and sometimes his family.

“I think today yunjae fans will have another party hyung, thank to you they are busy since the WWW album teaser and Sunny day . Yunjae shipper surely love october of 2013 .” Changmin say happily as they start walk to the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok here is the final part of www part 2…kkkk..not as you expected ? sowwy…actually since the first part WWW is not all about the album..its about the hint…sorry if I disappoint u all…I will not write any of WWW song since its all sad…maybe I will continue to part 3…the Vietnam event…and jj concert…depends if I have 3 people want it…