City Light

may I love you

"No...no..no...I won't listen to you...Stop siding him for once will you?" The fair skin guy who eating the chips glares the other guy who watched him.

"But Jaejoong hyung, the song is for you." The guy said trying his very best to sound cheerful yet he knows that it's not easy to convince his friend.

Kim Jaejoong is perfectionist almost everyone in K-pop industry knows it and its hard to convince that diva. But if we talked about jealousy, Kim Jaejoong level is nirvana.

You dont wish your girlfriend jealousy like Kim Jaejoong.

 

"Do you listening Junsu? Gahh..you not...Thatsit...Jung Yunho is end. I gonna make him jealous." Jaejoong grunts as he reaches his mobile and starts typing.

And Kim Junsu wish his ex-leader strong to handle the jealousy episode of Kim Jaejoong.

 

--------------

 

Somewhere in Coffee Shop at Seoul

 

"God Junsu, why do I put my hope on you?" Changmin sigh as he sip his coffee yet he didn't miss how Junsu hissing at him.

Park Yoochun laugh as he watches the youngest bickering. How he missed the old times, where they live together and have a lot of fun.

"And why don't you tell Yunho hyung it is a bad idea asking NCT boy rapping in his song?" Junsu ask proudly with his smirk, thinking he has won the argument.

Oh poor our duck , no one ever win against Shim Changmin.

"Why should I waste my time and argue with the certified passion Mansour in our industry? I rather use my mouth to taste the delicious food." Changmin smirk as he high five with Yoochun, laughing out loud seeing Junsu whine.

"Its true Su. No use arguing with Yunho hyung or Jaejoong hyung. They wouldn't listen to us, its already 15 years we all be together and you still fall for Changmin trick. That's really something." Yoochun said as keep chuckles seeing Junsu angry face.

"You...yahhh its not funny anymore I told you. Stop asking me doing this kind of jobs." Junsu said as he keep glaring his magnae who still laughing.

Shim Changmin lean closer to Junsu as he pats his hyung back, looking straight to his eyes.

"I told you long ago. You are my slave." Changmin said that before he being punch by Junsu, making him scream in pain.

Park Yoochun quickly hold Junsu before think go worse. Surely Cjes and SM will give a long lecture about how much money they have to pay to Dispatch not to reveal their friendship.

 

--------------------

 

Jaejoong mansion

 

"Boo~~ that's is a song for you. About us." Yunho said as he caress the sulking man in his embrace.

Kim Jaejoong huffs his cheek as he snuggles closer to Jung Yunho. It's not he so stupid didn't understand City Light song all about them.

He just wanna have some time with his boyfriend. It's nothing wrong to be possessive and jealous when it related to your boyfriend.

Right?

"I know..I just wanna have sometimes with you. We been so busy and I can't remember the last time cuddle together." Jaejoong mumbles as he plays with Yunho shirt before he smiles sweetly.

 

Jung Yunho cant help from chuckles and tighten his hug, pecking his boyfriend's forehead. He knows this will happen when Changmin and Junsu texted him about his boyfriend sulking.

"Then why not I show you the real meaning of City Light my love." Yunho whisper to Jaejoong ear before he kiss his boyfriend lips deeply.

 

-----------------

 

TVXQ Dance Studio

 

"SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!" Changmin widened his eyes as he heard his so-called leader scream.

 

"Wow wow!! You can hit my high note if you keep practicing." Changmin said jokingly as he ignores Jung Yunho angry face.

 

"Shim Changmin, what have you done?" Yunho asks as he stands in front Changmin, waiting for the magnae to answer him.

 

"Nothing? How can I remembered what I have done?" Changmin blurted out before he held up his hand to hold Yunho hand from slapping his head.

 

"By nothing you mean it's not you sending a screenshot of fans saying City Light song is about Yunjae song but Jaejoong out from SM so I did that with Taeyong?" Yunho said as he keeps poking Changmin body, ignoring the whining from his magnae.

"That's supposed to be a joke. Gosh, this hyung."Changmin said as he takes his breath when Yunho stop hitting him.

 

"Not a joke when Jaejoong send a message to Taeyong saying stay away from my Jung. Poor that kid now scared to meet me." Yunho said as he now glared to the group of his dancer friends who keep laughing from he start to enter the room.

Shim Changmin burst out a laugh as he heard Yunho words. Seriously Kim Jaejoong becomes that oblivious.

"And how you know?" Changmin asks as he still laughing and clapping his hand.

"Jaehyun tell me. Oh, by the way, I have ordered food truck for NCT Concert and its under your name." Yunho smile cheekily as he walks out from the dance room ignore Changmin screaming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i think this is fail