yunjae ft WWW part 1

may I love you

13/10/13

 

Kim jaejoong keep smiling as he read the fans reaction his upcoming first solo album. So far he well accepted, and he cant help from giggling seeing how some yunjae fans try to relate all the teaser to yunho. 

 

To be honest all of it is about the man, its from the start. Mind and Y as well, which make the three trio call him jung yunho sasaeng.

 

Of course the trio keep bullying him, what you all expect to happen when changmin, junsu and yoochun combine their idiot brain. They can go teasing kim jaejoong all night long. 

 

Maybe its not their fault but for him, that the only way to express his love to the man. He didnt do it purposedly but its the fans so smart resolving all the puzzle of his relationship and jung yunho. 

 

"Boo, you look so serious why?" Jung yunho ask as he sit next to his wife who keep repeating the video again and again.

 

"Aniyo...yun, you sing that night?" Jaejoong ask suddenly as he keep watching the video and put the tablet near to his ear.

 

"When? I always sing baby." Yunho answer jokingly and earn a soft slapped on his shoulder.

 

"Yahh, I am being serious here. Listen this is you right?" And kim jaejoong shoves his tablet to his hubby with a long pouts.

 

Jung yunho kiss the pouts as he take the tablet and listen to it before he widened his eyes.

"Where you got this. On you tube did you post it?" Yunho ask worriedly as he look his wife.

 

"Its from sungmin hyung instagram, I already ask him to deleted it, but I think cassiopiea already got it." Jaejoong say as he snuggle closer to his husband and play with the hem of his shirt.

 

"They are quick these day baby, like how they always guessing our move. WWW, what the meaning of it? I was wondering the real meaning of who when and where." Yunho say as he kissed the latter forehead.

 

"It just a letter yun, why you become like yunjae shipper now day? Well remember cassiopiea, its a W." Jaejoong chuckles shyly as he look to his husband eyes.

 

"That explain W. But who where and when?" Yunho ask again.

 

"Who? Kim jaejoong is a man who a cold man with warm heart and deeply in love with jung yunho. When? I do forget when I fall in love with you, maybe at the first time I saw you at the audition day. And where? I only will be beside jung yunho no matter what happen, till the last day of my heart beat." Jaejoong say as he look to his husband and kiss the man finger ring.

 

------------

 

14/10/13

 

Changmin wake up from his deep slumber and reached his phone instantly, checking new message from his girlfriend sooyoung and if his friends do send him a message. Soon after login to his secret twitter account, he can see all new update about k-pop world. Normally nothing caught his attention but today a picture capture his attention. 

 

"Minnie, wake up. Its already afternoon, come eat I make some tteubokki, gimbap and bulgogi for you." Jaejoong call him from outside, just like his mother often on his younger day.

 

He get up and go to the shower room, washing his teeth before he run to the dining hall.

 

"Hey you not 20 anymore minnie. Behave." Yunho spanked the tall boy head from behind before sit at the table beside his wife.

 

"Oh please stop those rated scene, my tummy too hungry now." Changmin said as he groaned watchinh yunho and jaejoong kiss each other.

 

"Hey do you know thousand of yunjae shipper dying to see this moment?" Jaejoong ask sarcastically making their magnae rolled his eyes.

 

"They are all very imaginative hyung. Believe me you dont even imagine what they did to both of you." Changmin said sneakily with his smirk.

 

"Yahh you ert! No dessert for you." Jaejoong whined before throwing the napkin to changmin.

 

"Hey not my fault when you keep supply them your secret. The latest roman number tattoe on your leg. Do you think its hard to figure out?" Changmin say as he keep smirking when jaejoong already blushing hard.

 

"What number tattoo boo? You got new one?" Jung yunho ask as he keep eating, letting his wife and magnae bickering just now.

 

"You dont know hyung? He make a teaser with a tattoos on his leg. The number was 1226226. Which mean 26 december is tvxq debut, 26 feb is Y album release which make me being used to covered up. 6 feb is the day of my leader become older and 26 is jaejoong birthday before and lastly the number 2 is the month you two born." Changmin explain carefully with the sppon on his hand moving left and right making he look like a genius boy solve a big mystery.

 

"IT IS NOT!! No way cassie knew that. I thought its hard to figure out, you must be the one tell them, right?" Jaejoong scream with red face and long pout before he hide his face with his hand. 

 

"Told you, they not stupid as you hyung." Changmin say as he keep eating while jung yunho soothe the worry man beside him with kiss and cheesy words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Part 1 for WWW.....kkk have u all watch the video deletd by sungmin jo? Its 80% I believe jung voice.kkkkk...

Anyway do u think how I think for www? Kkkkk....

See u soon on the next part...

P/s do u see yunho hickeys? he went to beijing with it, the ring ....Kkkkk