chapter 1

may I love you

The door opens,You come in,I knew it was you,You walk to me and show your face,It is so beautiful.It looks familiar,My heart is beating,You have taken my heart.

 

Yunho P.O.V

 

We all almost 20 boys line up in a straight line in the dance studio and I can said mostly at the same age as me. we all who have be choosen among the best to be a trainee of SM Entertainment, one of koren big entartainment company.

 

"ok guys, standing properly. you 34567 is that how you stand? you will ruined your posture. oh god we less one boys here. who see him? err what his name?" the tall man ask we all and unfortunately none of us know which boy he talking.

 

suddenly the door opens and a boy come in, and I can heard some whispering words from the other boys. and when I lift up my face to see the boy, I see a pretty face the angel face I call. I remember I saw him on our audition day, he way too pretty for a boy.

 

"ok, no need to doubt his uality. he is man. ok boy, go line up and dont you dare to be late in my class again." the tall man said again and all the boys shut their mouth.

 

but I see he walk to my way who standing on the last, I can see he smile shyly and when he past in front me I can see his fair flawless skin. believe me he is so pretty. oh god I must be so tense till I call a man beautiful. but I feel my heart pound harder like my chest will explode soon. I take a deep breath to control my heart beat.

 

"jaejoong, kim jaejoong." I hear a soft voice whisper to me, loud only for me to hear.

 

I turn to him and see he smile sweetly to me, looking straight to my eyes. and once again the my heart beat like I just run 10000km in 1 hour

 

"jung yunho." I answer him and I can hear he chuckles then. and little I know he has taken my heart right away.

 

---------------

I will tell you now,I will be brave,May I love you now?This is my first time,I don't want to miss it,Love has arrived,I will do the very best.

 

jaejoong p.o.v

 

I hold my hand and squeeze it tightly bug I think maybe cause I am so nervous I cant feel the pain. I shook my head shooing the fact away. everyone from the fans till our close friends can tell that we look like a loving couple even the camera has stop rolling.

 

the touch, the gaze and the words, it all not scripted. we all knew it, why he did that if he didng love me right? I know he will not play with girl heart easily. but who knew its all only for a fan service.

 

but after I open up to yoochun, he say it the best for me to confess before I regret since he is hot man now day all girls from fans to idol are intrested to be his girlfriend. I maybe end up being laugh and rejected but I have try.

 

this is my first time I feel so being loved and protected and I fall in love with someone so hard that I dont want to imagine my life without him.

 

"Boo, why you wanna meet me here? something wrong?" the man I wait ask me from back and circle his arm to my shoulder as he sit next to me.

 

I look to him as I take a deep breath and smile. hopefully nothing gone wrong I will try my best to tell him not to scare him and not to lost him. that the mkst thing I afraid of.

 

"jung yunho. I love you. mianhae, but I fall for you. may I love you?" I utter the word one by one to him and when I see his shocked I cant help from bite my lips holding my tears and look down.

 

------------

 

There were so many cries and tears,But I finally met you,May I love you now?

 

 

the pretty boy wake up and smile happily seeing the tall man still wrapping his arm on him as he still sleeping.

 

"morning hubby." he kiss the man lips and chuckles seeing him scrunched his face

 

"boo, its still too early. lets go sleep." the man said in his hoarse morning voice as he tighten his hug yet not hurting the man in his embrace.

 

the pretty boy chuckles as he remember what have they gone thru to have this relationship. they cried a lot, especially him. how can he not crying when their parents cursed them and worse his parents stop him for seeing his boyfriend. he will nevef forget when he see his boyfriend kneeling in front his house for a day and he success making his parents accept their forbidden relationship.

 

and the most painful whe his boyfriend choose to stay in their former company just to proetect their relationship, hiding it from him. making he hate his own boyfriend for almost 1 year until their magnae speak up for his boyfriend.

 

and it take him another few months to have the courage to meet his boyfriend again and let him love he again.

 

"kim jaejoong, stop thinking. I want you too rest, sleep. or if you dont want I will punish you." the man said playfully before the pretty boy pouts and get up.

 

"ert yunnie, ppali get up." kim jaejoong whined and pull his boyfriend jung yunho to wake up but fail since the man too big and stiff his body.

 

suddelny jung yunho get up lazily, listen to the sweet chuckles before he grab his boyfriend and roll him to bottom, earning a gasped and soft groan from kim jaejoong.

 

"kim jaejoong, I love you and sorry for unable to go public but always remember jung yunho heart belong to you." jung yunho said it softly before he kiss jaejoong forehead.

 

"may I love you now kim jaejoong? " jung yunho whisper to jaejoong ear before they share a kiss , sharing their love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me how was it?

pweaseeeeeeee