What? No Way!

Our Love

 

You went to your room and take a shower. Then, you put on a short and shortsleeves t-shirt and quickly went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. You take a look of the ingredients and finally, you decided to cook kimchi fried rice. You prepared all the ingredients that you need and you start cooking the dish after that.

 

- Half an hour later –

 

YOU   : *prepare the table for dinner* *shouts* Changjo-oppa! Dinner is ready now. Let’s eat!

CJ       : Nae, ____-ah. Oppa will come after this.

Changjo then asked his friend to go to the kitchen with him and have dinner. His friend then just nodded his head and followed Changjo to the kitchen.

 

When the two of them were at kitchen, they saw that you already eat the dinner first without waiting for them.

CJ       : *take his seat* Yah! ____-ah! How could you eat first without even waiting for your oppa. Aigoo~ This kid. *trying to flick your head*

YOU   : *avoid his flick* *laugh* *mehrong* I’m really hungry so I eat first. *continue to eat*

CJ       : This girl.. Haish.. *talking to his friend* Don’t bother her. She’s just like that. Come on and take your seat. Let’s eat. *sit down*

 

His friend just nodded his head without saying any words and take his seat. Then, both Changjo and his friend start to enjoy their dinner too.

All of you then finally finished with the dinner and you really felt unsatisfied with your brother as you also need to take care and clean the dirty dish. He really didn’t help you at all. And it really made you kinda pissed off.

 

After finished with all your work in the kitchen, you went to the living room and you’re planning to watch your favourite drama now.

YOU     : Changjo-oppa.. Can I watch my Korean drama now?

CJ         : No, you can’t. I need to watch this movie. Just watch your drama another time ok? *talk to you without even looking at you*

YOU     : Yah! Oppa! It’s not fair! I already made the dinner and even clean everything. Can you just let me watch my drama now at least for one episode only?

CJ         : *ignoring you*

YOU     : Fine! I won’t talk to you anymore! *walked away from the living rooms*

 

Suddenly, you heard the sound of the door being opened. You knew that it’s your parents that already came back from their work. You quickly went and approached them.

YOU     : Omma! Oppa didn’t let me to watch my drama now. And he’s even ignoring me when I’m talking to him. *faking a cries*

MOM  : *laugh* Yeobo, look at your daughter here. She was complaining about her brother with me.

DAD     : *laugh* Omo~ Our daughter is such a crybaby. *pinch both of your cheeks* *laugh*

YOU     : Omma! Appa! It’s not even funny right now~

DAD     : Arasso. Come on. Let’s go to the living room right now. I have something to talk about.

 

Both of your parents and you then went to the living room. You didn’t knew what was the thing that your parents need to talk about. You then take your seat at the sofa. The blonde guy was sitting next to Changjo.

DAD      : ____ . *looks at you*

YOU      : *looks at your dad too* Wae appa?

DAD      : I’m sure you’re wondering about that guy right? *pointing at the blonde guy*

YOU      : Nae. Who is he? And why didn’t he even go back home right now? I mean, it’s already late right now. Shouldn’t he supposed to go home now? And is he mute? Because I never heard he say anything. Does he know how to talk? *laugh*

DAD      : *stares at you with angry face*

YOU      : *stop laughing* Ok ok. I get it. I won’t laughing at him anymore.

DAD      : Starting from today, he’s gonna stay with us.

YOU      : What? This freaking weird blonde guy is staying with us?

CJ          : Watch your mouth, ____-ah .

DAD      : Yes. He’s gonna stay with us for the time being. Your oppa already knew about this. And he will stay at Changjo’s room. He also will attend the same school as you and Changjo starting from tomorrow. I need both of you to help me to make him comfortable being here and please, do treat him well. And, ____ , since he’s older than you, you need to respect him just the way you respect your oppa. Get it?

YOU         : *sighed* Arasso.

CJ             : *talking to Himchan* Yah! What you’re waiting for. Introduce yourself right now.

 

Then, you heard that the blonde guy talked for the first time. He has such a husky voice.

HC            : *stand up* Annyeonghaseyo~ *bows* Kim Himchan imnida. Nice to meet all of you. And please treat me well.

YOU          : *talking to yourself but still loud enough to be heard by your mom and dad* Himchan? What a name. *laugh*

DAD          : *glares at you* _____ ! Behave yourself!

YOU          : No! I don’t want him to stay with us. Never! He has to leave right now. I don’t want to live with a stranger! He’s staying with us and he even attend the same school as me and Changjo oppa. And do you expect me to just let him stay here with us? Treat him well? What a joke! No! I won’t! *walked away from the living room and went to your room*

MOM       : ____-ah! Where do you think you’re going? We haven’t finish talking yet. Come back here..

You heard your mom’s words but you decided to just walk away from the living room. You hate it. You hate the fact that you will live with a stranger.

 

DAD          : Himchan-ssi.. We’re sorry for ____’s behaviour towards you just now. Forgive her okay? And please don’t take it in your heart about her words just now. I knew that she doesn’t meant her words. She just a little bit shocked just now. I’m sure she’ll be fine after a few days.

HC             : Gwenchanna, ahjussi. I understand her feelings. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.

Your parents then walked to their room and left Changjo and Himchan there at the living room. Both of them then continue to watch the movie again. After done watching the movie, both of them went to Changjo’s room and sleep. They still need to go to school tomorrow.~