Am I Falling For HIM?

Our Love

That voice. It’s Jimin! But Himchan really doesn’t understand what’s going on. How and why did his phone was with Jimin? Something doesn’t seem right now.

JM   : Yeoboseyo~

HC   : *silent for a moment* Yeo.. Yeoboseyo..

JM   : Omo~ Himchan-oppa.. It’s been a long time. I miss you oppa.

HC   : I don’t know who you are but please just give me back my phone.

JM   : Oppa, you’re really cold towards me. Can you be more lovely when talking to your girlfriend?

HC   : I already said that I don’t even know who the heck are you and I don’t even care about it. Just give me my phone back.

JM   : Himchan-oppa.. I know you still mad at me but..

HC   : *Himchan interrupt before Jimin finish her words* *shouts* I DON’T CARE! I JUST WANT MY PHONE BACK!

JM   : Arasso. Meet me at our usual café tomorrow morning. At 10AM. I’ll wait for you.

 

Himchan then quickly disconnect the call. He really felt angry and sad right now. He never thought that he have to go and see that girl again. The girl that cheating on him and broke his heart. The girl that made him never wanna love again.

Himchan walked to your room and knocked your door. You quickly open the door and Himchan gave back your phone to you. You realised that Himchan face looks really gloom. You want to ask him whether he’s okay or not, but you have no guts to ask him.

 

Suddenly, Himchan hugged you. He hugged you very tightly. You were surprised but then you just let him be. He was crying and you heard it. Although you don’t actually knew what had happened to Himchan just now, but you’re sure that something had happened. He cried and cried so bad. Slowly, you hugged him too.

YOU   : *whisper to his left ear* Himchan-oppa.. Be strong okay?

Himchan then nodded when he heard your words but tears seem can’t stop rolling down his cheeks. You just let him cried it all out. After a while, he elt a little bit better and he let go of you from his hug. You can saw that his eyes swollen again. You pitied him. You don’t know why but you felt really hurt when you saw he was crying so bad right now. It’s hurt you to see him cry. Your hand spontaneously wiped away his tears from his cheeks.

YOU   : Himchan-oppa.. Stop crying okay?

HC      : *hold your hand that wipe his tear* ____-ah.. Gomawo. Jeongmal gomawo. I felt much more better right now and it’s all because of you. Thanks.

YOU   : *let go of your hand from Himchan’s hand* Ani~ It’s nothing. I never saw you cried before. Stay strong okay? I’m always there if you need me.

 

Suddenly, Himchan kissed your lips. Surprisingly, you didn’t even tried to break the kiss instead you just let him kiss your lips. He kissed your lips for a long time. At first, you just let him kiss you, then, slowly, you also kissed him back. “Am I falling for him now?” You’re wondering about it by yourself.

Himchan broke the kiss and then whispered something to your right ear.

HC       : I’m gonna say this just once. Please listen to me carefully. Sarang..

 

Before Himchan finished his words, your phone rang. You were surprised with that sudden phone call and you saw that the caller was L.Joe. You quickly excused yourself and went to answer the call.

YOU    : Yeoboseyo~

L.JOE  : Yeoboseyo. ____-ah.. What are you doing right now?

YOU    : Err.. Nothing. Wae, oppa?

L.JOE  : Ani~ I’m just missing you right now. Do you miss me too?

YOU    : *laugh* Kind of.

L.JOE  : So, you do miss me, huh? *laugh* By the way, do you have any plans tomorrow?

YOU    : Tomorrow? Hmm.. I don’t think I have an plans tomorrow. Waeyo, oppa?

L.JOE  : I’m thinking to go out with you tomorrow. Do you want?

YOU   : Go out? Where to go, oppa?

L.JOE : I don’t know about it yet but I’m thinking to bring you to a theme park and we can enjoy ourselves there. Do you ok with it?

YOU   : Hmm.. Sounds fun. Ok then oppa. I’ll go out with you. What time should we go?

L.JOE : I’ll be at your house before 10AM tomorrow. Is that okay with you or is it too early?

YOU   : Ani~ I’m okay with it. Ok then. I’ll wait for you tomorrow. Annyeong, L.Joe oppa~

L.JOE : Nae. Annyeong sweetheart!~

 

You smiled but you felt something weird. Why didn’t you felt excited to meet L.Joe tomorrow? You don’t know why but you realised that for now, you don’t felt anything special towards him anymore. Suddenly, you think of him just as your older brother and not someone special. This feelings, it’s weird. ~