I'm Sorry But I Love Himchan.

Our Love

The next day, you woke up earlier than usual as you will be going out with L.Joe. You went to take your bath and get ready of yourself. After satisfied with your own look, you walked out from your room. When you opened the door, you were surprised to see that Himchan was in front of the door. Himchan also surprised as he didn’t expect that you will open the door at that time.

YOU   : Omo~ Himchan-oppa! What are you doing here?

HC      : *scratch the back of his neck* *laugh* Ani~ Err.. It’s nothing. I think I should go now.

YOU   : Oppa, wait! We need to talk about last night..

HC      : Mianhae, ____-ah. I knew I’m not supposed to do that. I just.. I just can’t control myself. I’m so sorry.

YOU   : It’s okay, Himchan-oppa. You don’t have to be sorry. It’s not your fault. By the way, what is it the thing that you want to tell me last night? I’m sorry that I have to answer the call last night.

HC      : Should I tell it to you now? I just don’t know how should I tell you about this.

YOU   : Waeyo, oppa? Just tell me.

HC      : Actually, I.. I think I’m in love with you. Saranghae.

 

You were surprised with Himchan’s love confession. Suddenly, your phone rang. You told Himchan that  you have to answer the call first. It’s from an unknown number. You didn’t have the guts to answer the call. You decided to just let it be.

HC      : Why didn’t you answered the call just now?

YOU   : Err.. I’m afraid. It’s from unknown number.

Then, your phone rang again.

HC       : Here. Give me your phone. I’ll answered it for you.

YOU    : *give the phone to Himchan*

HC       : Omo~ This is my number.

YOU    : Really? Aaa~ I never have your phone number before. Pick it up.

Himchan nodded. He picked the call up and he knew who was there.

HC       : Yeoboseyo..

JM        : Himchan-oppa.. Where are you right now?

HC        : I’m still at home. I’ll be there in a few minutes.

JM        : Arasso. Oppa, can we..

HC        : *cut off Jimin’s word* I’ll be there. *disconnect the call*

 

Himchan then gave back the phone to you.

HC         : Here. *give your phone* We’ll talk again about this later ok? I have to go and get my phone now. Have a nice day. *kiss your forehead*

YOU      : N.. Nae, Himchan-oppa. Have a nice day too.

Himchan then walked away and suddenly stop. He turn around and called your name. You look at him and he gave you a wink and killer smile. You just smiled back at him. Deep inside your heart, you do felt that you’re falling for him more and more. You already made your mind and you do clear about your own feelings now. Yes. You do love Himchan.

 

L.Joe already arrived in front of your house. He called you and you quickly went outside of the house to see him. You decided that you have to have a heart to heart talk with L.Joe.

YOU        : L.Joe-oppa.. You’re here~

L.JOE       : Nae. Let’s go. *open the car’s door for you*

YOU        : Err.. Oppa.. Mianhae but I don’t think we can go out today. I.. I need to talk to you. Can we just go inside my house for a while?

L.JOE      : *close the car’s door* Well, if it’s like that, ok.

Both of you and L.Joe then walked inside your house and went to the living room. L.Joe then sat at the sofa and you sat in front of him.

YOU        : Oh ya! Do you want something to drink, L.Joe-oppa? I can get it for you.

L.JOE      : Ani~ It’s ok. I don’t feel like drinkinh right now. So, what is it the thing that you need to tell me?

YOU        : Err.. I don’t know how should I say this. I just wanna say that I’m really sorry. I.. I can’t accept you as my boyfriend.

L.JOE       : Wae, ____-ah? Is it because I’m your brother’s friend? Don’t worry. I’m sure your brother will allow you to date me. Besides, he know me well. I don’t think he gonna disagree with our relationship.

YOU         : Actually, I can’t date you because I don’t love you. Yes, I do admit that I have some feelings for you in the past. And I’m really happy when you confessed your feelings toward me. But, at that time, I still didn’t realised my true feelings. Today, I realised my true feelings and I’m now sure who is the person that I love. I’m sorry but I love Himchan, not you. And I think we should just stay as friend. Is it ok, L.Joe-oppa?

L.JOE        : That’s mean, you dumped me because of that guy? It’s ok. I’m fine with it. I hope you will happy with your decision. I guess I should just go now. I’m leaving.

L.Joe then quickly walked away and went into his car. You didn’t even get to explain more to him as he just walked away without giving you any time to explain more.

 

*L.JOE POV*

I drove myself home. When I reached home, I quickly went to my room and punch the wall hard. My hand started to bleed but I don’t care about it. Why this thing should happen to me? I don’t get it. Why she choose Himchan over me? Am I not that good enough for her? Aaaarrggghhhh! No. This is not the end. I’ll never let Himchan be with her. _____ is mine. And will only be mine. If I can’t get her, there’s no way for Himchan to have her too. I will not give up. Just wait and see later, Himchan. You won’t get her. I swear!

 

Then, L.Joe phone rang and he received a text message from someone.

“My plan was not working. He looks like that he really hates me. What should we do now?”

He quickly dialled the number after finished reading the message.

L.JOE       : Yah! My plan was not working too. I’ve been dumped by her. But, don’t worry. We still have plan B. Meet me at the café tonight at 8PM. I’ll wait for you.

 

“You’ll never get her, Himchan. Never!” L.Joe shouted and threw the flower vase to the mirror. He really can’t accept the fact that you love Himchan.~