Don't Ever Leave Me, Okay?

Our Love

You and Himchan then arrived at the store and started to do some grocery shopping. Himchan still hold your hands tightly while walking in the store. You guys just bought the ingredients needed to cook the spaghetti later on. After done with the grocery shopping, Himchan then went to the counter to pay for it while you was waiting for him outside the store.

HC      : *grab your hand* I’m done. Let’s go home..

YOU   : Nae, Himchan-oppa. I’ll pay you your money just now when we get back home later.

HC      : Ani~ It’s okay. You don’t have to pay for me anything.

YOU   : Jinjja? Gomawo, oppa.

 

Both of you then walked hand in hand to home. While walking, suddenly, you guys heard someone voice calling for Himchan. Then, both of you and Himchan turn around to take a look of that person. Himchan face then started to change when he saw that face. The face that he really doesn’t want to see anymore.

JM       : *shouts* Himchan-oppa! *wave her hands at Himchan* *walk towards you and Himchan* Oppa! I never thought that I will see you here. What are you doing? And who is this? *points at you*

HC       : *cold* Nothing. This is ____ . My girlfriend.

JM       : *her face start to change* Owh? Is that so? So, this is your new victim, huh?

HC       : Victim? What the heck are you trying to say?!

JM       : *look at you* You better watch out! He’s not yours! He’s mine! *she give a peak at Himchan’s lips* *look at you with evil smirks* *wonder by herself* I bet your heart was broke into pieces right now! Serve your right, girl!

You were shocked. You didn’t knew what the hell was going on right now. Why did she kissed Himchan? And why did she do it in front of you? You let go of Himchan’s hand and quickly run away from there. Tears started to form in your eyes and slowly,running down through your cheeks. Your heart hurt after you saw that incident just now.

 

While running, suddenly you bumped into a guy. Both of you felt at the road. You injured you left knee and it’s started to bleed so much. You felt the pain. It’s hurt you so much. The guy then noticed that your knee was bleeding and he was panicked at that time. He quickly carry you in a bride style and place you at a bench. He then told you to wait there for a while because he need to go and buy some medicine for you. You just ignored him and keep on crying. You tried to walk yourself home although it’s hurt. Finally, you arrived at home.

You went to the living room and take a sit at the sofa. You cried. You let it all out. You cried as much as you can. You didn’t even bothered to treat your bleeding knee first. You just sit there and crying.

After a while, you heard the door was being opened and you saw Himchan was there, trying to approach you. He was shocked when he saw your knee was bleeding so bad.

HC       : ____-ah! What’s wrong with your knee?

You just ignored Himchan and didn’t say a words to me.

HC       : ____-ah.. I know you’re mad at me but please.. We’ll talk about it after this ok? Now, let me clean your wound first and apply some oil onto it. Okay?

But, you still ignored him.

HC       : I guess I have no other choice then since you’re not talking to me. *he then carry you to your room and place you on your bed* Wait here for a while.

 

Then, Himchan went to the bathroom and took a basin. He also took a piece of clean towel and first aid box. He then walked towards you and clean your wound gently and carefully. He doesn’t want you to feel hurt. You just sit there like a doll without saying anything and just let him to treat your wound. After cleaning your wound, then, he apply some medicine to it and put some bandage to cover the wound. After done with it, he slowly take a sit beside you on your bed.

HC          : *make you facing him* *wipe your tears away* ____-ah.. Stop crying ok? Mianhae. It’s not like what you think.

YOU       : Tell me oppa. Tell me now who was that girl just now? Do you cheating on me? Just tell me the truth oppa.. Don’t lie to me. Please. I beg you. *crying*

HC         : Stop crying ok? *hug you tightly* That girl.. She’s Jimin, my ex-girlfriend. We were together for about two years. And we broke up because she was cheating on me with other guy. We’re over. There’s nothing between us anymore. I just don’t know why she keeps on showing up in my life recently. You remember when I lost my phone? The phone was with her. I don’t know how did the phone was with her. And I don’t even care about it. Please. Believe me. I’m not cheating. I don’t love her. It’s you. Only you the one that I love, ____-ah. Now and forever. Only you in my heart. *tears start to roll down Himchan’s cheeks too*

YOU       : *cries* Himchan-oppa.. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for doubting you. It hurts me so much when I saw she was kissing your lips just now. I believe you, oppa. I knew you would not lied to me. I believe you. I love you too, Himchan-oppa. Don’t ever leave me okay?

HC          : *break the hug and look straight inside your eyes* I won’t leave you. Never. *kiss your forehead* I love you. So much. *kiss your lips*

 

You felt much more better just now. Himchan managed to comfort you and you’re sure that he wasn’t lied to you about that girl. You believed that the girl was only a part of Himchan’s past meanwhile you’re Himchan’s future. You believe that and you pray that both you and Himchan can be together for a long time.

HC          : ____-ah.. What’s wrong with your knee just now? Is it still hurt?

YOU       : I was running away from you just now and bumped into a guy. He then carried me to a bench and asked me to wait there for a while as he was trying to get some medicine for me. But, I just ignored him and tried to walk home by myself.

HC          : Aigoo~ I’m so sorry ___-ah. I’m not able to protect you just now. I’m really sorry. I’m a bad boyfriend. Pabo me! *hits his head*

YOU       : Ani~ You’re not pabo. It’s okay. It’s my fault too. I’m not supposed to run away from you just now. I should let you to explain everything first. I was wrong. It’s all happened because of me, not you.

HC          : Shhh.. Don’t blame yourself okay? So, how about our dinner then? Can you cook? Or should I cook for you then since you’re not well?

YOU        : Mwo? You want to cook? Jinjja? Can you even cook? *laugh*

HC           : Yah! You should not underestimate me. You just wait here and get some rest. I’m gonna cook for our dinner. And I’m gonna make sure that you’ll never forget the taste of my food. Wait for a while okay? *kiss your right cheek* Go and get some rest. I’ll be back.

You then nodded and lay on your bed. You were really curious on how Himchan’s cook gonna taste like. While waiting, you decided to take a nap.

 

After making sure that everything was ok, Himchan walked to the kitchen and start preparing the ingredients to cook the spaghetti. He actually never cook before this and this was his first time cooking ever in his life. Himchan felt very nervous but he was trying his best to cook a good food for you. He took his phone out and tried to search for a spaghetti recipe on the internet. He finally found an easy and quick recipe and decided to cook it for dinner.~