Going Out With Himchan's Friend 2

Our Love

An hour later, you guys finally arrived at the place. You don’t know where it is but there was a big stage in front of you and also many people were there. You wondered why and what was this place. You were walking with Himchan and like usual, he was holding your hand tightly. You guys walked to the backstage.

YG   : Himchan-ah, actually today we will join a battle as a team. I’m really sorry for not informing you early about this. Will you join us to perform on the stage later on?

HC   : Yongguk-ah, why didn’t you told me about this earlier? I’m sorry but I’m not ready for this. Besides, it’s been a long time since the last time I’m practicing with you guys. I have no confidence to perform. I’m sorry but I think I should go now. Let’s go, ___-ah. *try to walk away from there*

All of them looked really disappointed and shocked with Himchan’s decision. You knew that you have to talk to Himchan now.

YOU : *stop him* Himchan-oppa! Stop!~ Oppa..

HC    : Why, babe?

YOU : Can you do me a favour? *puppy eyes*

HC    : What is it, babe? Tell me.

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. Can you join them to perform during the battle later on?

HC    : *hold your hand* ____-ah.. I can do anything for you but not this okay?

YOU : Oppa.. Please~ I know it’s been a long time since the last time you practiced with them. But, I know that you can do it, oppa. They need you to complete the team later on. Please, oppa.. Join the battle with them. Okay?

HC    : But, ____-ah..

You didn’t get him to finish his words when you suddenly, kissed his lips. You didn’t care about those eyes that were looking at you and Himchan now including his friends. Himchan then kissed you back and after a while, you broke the kiss and look into his eyes.

YOU : Just go for it oppa! I know you can do it! Himchan-oppa~ Fighting! Saranghae~

HC    : Aigoo this girl~ Haha. Arasso. I’ll try my best. I love you too. *kiss your cheek* You should go to the audience seat right now. Okay?

YOU : Nae, Himchan-oppa. See you later. Good luck.

HC    : Nae. Annyeong~

 

You then walked away from the backstage and try to find a good spot at the audience seat. Luckily, you managed to sit at the front row where you can see everything clearly. You were really excited to see Himchan perform later on because it’s the first time ever in your life, you will see him performing in front of your eyes.

After you walked away, Himchan walked towards and have a talk with them.

HC    : I’ll join you guys.

YG     : Jinjja? Gomawo, Himchan-ah. You must really love that girl right?

HC     : That’s why I can’t even say no to her just now. So, what song will we perform for the battle later on?

DH     : We’re thinking to perform ‘No Mercy’ later on. Is it ok with you, Himchan-hyung? You still remember the song?

HC     : Yup. I still remember the song. Arasso. I’m okay with that song.

JU       : Finally, our team is complete. We have to win this!

ZL        : Nae, hyung~ We have to win this battle.

YG       : We will try to do our very best okay? *look at Yongjae that didn’t even say any words since ealier* Youngjae-ah.. Are you okay? Still not feeling well?

YJ        : Err.. Ani, hyung~ I’m fine. My body already feeling well right now after I’m getting some sleep just now. I’m ready for the battle!

All of them then were very excited to perform on the stage. Their performance was the last. They still have plenty of time to get ready for their stage. Yongguk then gave them some words to motivated them.

YG       : We have to do our very best. We have to own the stage. Don’t think about anything else. Just enjoy yourself during performing and have fun! 1, 2, 3! Fighting!

ALL      : Fighting! Yeah!

After a while, all of the team already done with their performance. And now, it’s their turn to perform. They walked out to the stage confidently and greet all the audience.

ALL       : Annyeong haseyo~ Uri BAP Yes Sir! Nice to meet all of you~

You were really excited to see them especially Himchan on the stage. Himchan noticed you and gave you a wink. You just smiled at him and hope that he will do a great job.

Then, the music started. And they start to perform. You can’t take your eyes of Himchan. He look so freaking hot at the stage now. You never saw that side of him. This is the first time for you to see that side of him and you really love this side of him. He looks really different from Kim Himchan that you used to know. The way he dance and the way he sing. He’s really perfect in your eyes. And you know that he was enjoying himself on the stage. He managed to give you a flying kiss while performing and it’s killing you. You love his energy and charisma on the stage.

 

They already finished with their performance and you walked to the backstage to see Himchan.

YOU  : Himchan-oppa!

HC     : ____-ah~ How’s our performance just now? Cool right?

YOU  : Nae, oppa. You look really cool just now. *wipe his sweat* Here’s. *give him drinking water* You must be thirsty right? Drink this first.

HC     : *take the drink* Nae. Gomawo, ____-ah. *drink*

YOU  : I hope you guys will win later on.

HC     : I hope so too, babe. Let’s go~

Himchan grab your hand and both of you then walked to the audience seat and take your seat there while waiting for the decision. The other members also followed you and Himchan and take their seat too.

It’s finally the time to announce the winner. All of the members felt very nervous and you also felt very nervous too. When you guys heard that the winner of the battle is BAP, all the members including you jumped happily. Jongup and Zelo were burst into tears of happiness. Himchan then hugged you tightly and jumped happily.

HC        : We won! *kiss your cheek* Saranghae~

You just smiled and nodded. Himchan and the others then went to the stage to receive their prizes. They were very happy about it. And you really proud of them especially, for Himchan. Tears of happiness started to form at your eyes because you were too happy and excited about this.

 

After done with everything, you guys went home and Daehyun offered to drive you and Himchan home. During the journey, Jongup and Zelo slept soundly because they were really tired. Yongguk didn’t slept because he had to accompany Daehyun at the front. Both of them having a conversations so that none of them will feel sleepy.Meanwhile, you were also feel asleep on Himchan’s shoulder. Himchan just watched you when you were sleeping and he thought that you really look beautiful while you’re sleeping.

After a long journey, you guys finally arrived at your home. Both Himchan and you were going out from the car and said goodbye to all of them. Himchan also promised them that he will go and see them again later on. Then, they went back to their dorm. You and Himchan then went inside the house.~

 

*YOUNGJAE POV*

I am really excited to see Himchan-hyung today. I hope that he will agree to perform with us later on. I hope he will not mad at us because we’re not telling him earlier about this. I was in my room with Daehyun when suddenly I heard Junhong was shouting and said that Himchan-hyung was here. Daehyun and I then went out from our room and walked to the living room along with Jongup and Yongguk-hyung. I saw Himchan-hyung and his girlfriend. My heart broke into million pieces when I saw his girlfriend. It’s that girl! The girl that I love at the first sight. I can’t bring myself to smile when I saw Himchan-hyung was holding his hand tightly. I tried my best to hold my tears from falling down and I tried to act cool and pretended that I was okay although the fact is I was hurting from inside.

I told them that I’m not feeling well and I don’t want to join them but they beg me to join them. As the result, I join them although my heart hurt so much right now.

During the journey, it’s hurt like hell to see them were happy with each other. When Himchan-hyung kissed her cheek, I really felt that I want to die. I can’t stand the pain that I have to feel right now. Therefore, I just pretended that I was sleeping so that no one will know what I feel right now.

When we were at the backstage, Himchan-hyung didn’t want to join us to perform and he walked away. Then, ____ tried to talk to him but he still didn’t want to join us. My heart broke into million pieces once again when she kissed Himchan’s lips. I’m dying. It’s hurt. I can’t bring myself to see them. Why? Why did this happened to me? Why must I fall in love with this girl? Wae? I don’t understand it.

We won but I don’t felt excited at all. All I want is just her. But, I know I will never have her. She’s Himchan-hyung’s girl. I’ll never have her.

When we were at dorm, I went to my own room with Daehyun. I felt like crying but I tried to hold it because I’m afraid Daehyun will noticed that I was crying. I went to my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I heard Yongguk-hyung was calling for me and asked me to wake up.

YG  : Youngjae-ah.. Wake up.. I knew you were not sleeping.

YJ    : *wake up* Wae, hyung?

YG   : That girl.. The girl that you fall in love with. It’s her right?

YJ    : Who are you talking about, Yongguk-hyung?

YG  : It’s ____-ssi right? Himchan’s girl.

YJ    : *try to hold his tears but can’t* *cries* N.. Nae, hyung. That girl is ____-ssi.

YG   : I knew it! That’s why you were really moody today. Youngjae-ah.. Just forget about her okay? He’s Himchan’s girl.

YJ    : I know hyung. But, I really love her. I never fall in love before and this is the first time I’m falling in love with someone. I can’t, hyung. I can’t forget about her. I know she’s Himchan-hyung’s girl but I can’t forget about her.

YG   : Youngjae-ah.. You have to be strong. You have to try and forget about her. You have to move on with your life. I know it’s hard and you were really hurt, but you have to forget about her. She will never be yours. Never.

YJ     : I get it, hyung. I’ll try.

YG   : That’s good then. Just cried it all out. I’m here for you.

Then, Yongjae started to cry so bad because he was really hurt. He can’t accept the fact that he was in love with you. Himchan’s girl.

Without they realised about it, Himchan was actually outside of the room and he just heard everything!~