My Perfect Guy!

Our Love

 

The bell finally rang and it’s time to go home. After saying goodbye to Hani and the others, you quickly went out from the class and walked to your brother’s class. While walking, your phone rang and the caller was Changjo.

CJ     : Yeoboseyo~ ____-ah..

YOU : Yeoboseyo~ Wae oppa?

CJ     : Mianhae. I can’t go home with you today because I need to help Himchan with something first. Is it ok?

YOU : *sighed* It’s ok then. I’ll go first. *disconnect the call*

 

You then changed your way and decided to go home alone. You were walking when then you heard someone shouted out your name.

L.JOE : _____-ah! *wave at you*

YOU   : *look back* Aaa~ Changjo-oppa *wave back at him*

L.JOE : Wait for me! *runs towards you*

 

You stopped walking for a while and waited for L.Joe. L.Joe is one of your brother’s bestfriend and they shared the same class. You known him very well as he always came to your house to study with Changjo. Sometimes, you will join their discussion and study with them. Actually, you can’t denied that you do have feelings for L.Joe because he is too perfect in your eyes. But, you never told anyone about your feelings for him. Even Hani didn’t know about it.

L.JOE : *look at you* Walking home alone today, dear? *smile*

YOU   : *wonder to yourself* Omo~ Dear? He’s really gonna kill me with those sweet smile of him. *talk to him* Nae~ I’m alone today as Changjo oppa will go back home a little bit late because he had something to do with that blonde guy.

L.JOE : Blonde guy? Aaa~ You mean the new boy in our class, Himchan?

YOU   : Nae~ That guy.

L.JOE : Since you’re alone, would you like me to walk you home then? *smirks*

YOU   : *wonder to yourself* Of course I want!! *talk to him* Ani~ Gwenchanna. I’m afraid that you might have another things to do. I’m fine by myself.

L.JOE : It’s okay, ____-ah. I’ve got nothing to do right now. Let me walk you home ok?

YOU  : Well, if you’re fine with it, me too. *smile*

L.JOE : *grab your hand* Let’s go!

YOU   : *blushing* Nae, oppa~

 

Hence, both you and L.Joe walk hand in hand together to your home. You felt really happy while walking home with him as he holds your hand tightly. It’s like a dream comes true for you to walk home with your perfect guy. You really want time to stop right now and you can be with him like this forever.

After a while, you finally reached home.

L.JOE : So, here we are. *letting go of your hand*

YOU  : Gomawo L.Joe oppa for walking me home. I guess you should go home now then.

L.JOE : Nae, ___-ah~ I should go home now. Annyeong~ *wave at you with his killer smile*

YOU  : *wave back and smile too* Annyeong oppa~ See you again!

L.JOE : See you too~ *walk away*

 

You went inside the house and went to your own room. You still can’t stop smiling while thinking of L.Joe. You went to your study table and searched for your diary. After you found it, you get the pen and start to write something on your diary.

 

“ DD/MM/YYYY – Dear Diary ,

            Today was one of the best day in my life. At first, I was feeling a little bit disappointed with my own brother as he can’t walk home with me today as he was busy taking care of that blonde guy. I hate it! Because of that blonde guy, I have to walk home alone today. But, luckily, someone offered himself to walk me home. And guess who was he? It’s my one and only perfect guy, L.Joe oppa! Omo~ His smile really kill me. The way he talk to me, aaa~ It’s just so sweet. I just have one word to describe him. PERFECT. How I wish he was the one who’s staying with us.~ ^^ I think I’m falling more and more for L.Joe oppa now? Eottoke? Should I tell him my feelings? But, I’m afraid that he might not like me too the way I like him and if I tell him about my feeling, our relationship might be awkward later. I guess it will be better for me to just keep this feeling for myself for now. <3”

 

P/S : I'm really sorry if this story is getting weird >< So sorry :'( I know I'm bad. Please do leave comment after you read it so that I can know your opinion about it and I can improve myself. Once again, so sorry >< I should stop writing I guess.