I'm Worried About You, Oppa!

Our Love

Himchan walked away from their dorm. He heard about it clearly. Actually, he want to hang out with them for a while although they just met a few hours ago. He made his way to their dorm and knocked the door. But, no one opened the door for him. Himchan tried to open the door and he realised that the door was not being locked. He walked inside their dorm and calling for them. But, no one answered him. He felt weird and wondered where they are. He walked himself to a room and when he was trying to knock the door, he accidentally heard Yongguk’s voice and he was talking with Youngjae. And that’s when he heard everything about Youngjae’s feeling towards you.

Tears started to form at Himchan’s eyes because he felt so bad. He blamed himself for falling in love with you. He blamed himself for everything. He wasn’t supposed to fall for you at first. He then walked home alone.

During walking, it started to rain heavily. But, he just ignored the rain and keep on walking all by himself. He started to cry. He didn’t know what should he do now? Should he left you so that Youngjae can be with you? Should he try to forget about you? Suddenly, Himchan felt down to the road. He fainted!

 

You already done with your extra class and decided to go home right now. Unfortunately, it started to rain heavily. You didn’t bring any umbrella with you and you didn’t know how you should go home right now. You then tried to call Changjo and asked him to pick you up. Changjo answered your call and told you to wait for a while and he will be there after this. You were waiting for him and after a while, Changjo arrived at the school. You went into the car and Changjo started to drive back home.

CJ     : So, how’s the class just now?

YOU : Hmm.. It’s fine like usual.

CJ     : Owh~ I see. Is Himchan at home right now?

YOU : I don’t know. He texted me and said that he will go and hang out with his friends for a while. I don’t know either he was already at home or not now.

CJ     : Friends? Does he have any friends here?

YOU : Nae. His old friends. They were transferring here too. You know what? Himchan and his friends were joining a battle today and they won! I’m so excited and happy for them.

CJ      : Whoa! Really? Daebak! It’s cool! I don’t know that Himchan can sing and dance well. That kid is really a something~

YOU  : Nae. Me too. I never expected that he would be that good.

Finally, both of you arrived at home. You and Changjo then went out from the car and walked inside the house. You called for Himchan but he wasn’t answering you. You thought that maybe he was still at his friend’s dorm. Changjo then went to his own room and do his own things. You decided to watch the movie at the living room while waiting for Himchan.

 

It’s already 10PM now but Himchan was still not home yet. You started to feel a little bit worry about him. You want to give his friends a call but sadly, you didn’t have any of their number. You just keep on waited and waited until it’s already 11PM. You knew something was not right now. You decided to go and look for Himchan at his friend’s dorm. You changed your clothes and went to Changjo’s room. You saw that Changjo was already sleeping at that time and you didn’t want to disturb him. You went out all by yourself and went to their dorm. Half an hour later, you finally arrived at their dorm. You went and knocked the door first.

YOU  : *knock the door* Anyone there?

YG     : *open the door* Omo~ ____-ssi. What are you doing here? It’s already late at night.

YOU  : Is Himchan here?

YG     : Himchan? Ani~ He’s not here. Why?

YOU  : He’s not here? But, he’s here just now right? He told me that he was going to go and meet you guys tonight.

YG     : Mwo? Really? But, he didn’t even came here.

YOU  : Omo!~ I’m afraid something bad might happened to her. I should go and search for him now. *walk away*

YG     : Wait, ____-ssi. I’ll go with you.

Yongguk locked the door first and then walked with you to search for Himchan. Both of you and Yongguk were shouting Himchan’s name and tried to look for him everywhere, but still, you guys didn’t found him. Suddenly, your phone rang. It’s a called from Himchan! You felt very relieved at that time and you were sure that nothing’s actually happened to him.

YOU    : Yeoboseyo~ Himchan-oppa! Where are you? I’m really worried about you.

NURSE : Yeoboseyo~ Do you know the owner of this phone?

YOU    : Wait! Who are you? And why did you use Himchan’s phone?

NURSE : I’m actually a nurse. This is what actually happened. Someone found this guy fainted at the road just now. He called the ambulance and brought him to the hospital. We found his phone in his pocket just now and trying to call someone that he knows. I guess you were his girlfriend then?

YOU : Yes, I’m his girlfriend. How’s Himchan-oppa? Is he okay? Where is the hospital? Tell me and I’ll go and visit him now.

NURSE : Keep calm and don’t be too worried. He’s fine. He’s right now at Seoul Hospital. Yes, you can come and accompany him tonight. He’s in room A21.

YOU : Thanks for informing me. I’ll go right now.

 

You then told Yongguk that you already know where Himchan is. Yongguk wanted to follow you to hospital too but you told him that it’s already late and it’s better for him to just go home now. You told him that Yongguk can just come and visit Himchan tomorrow. Yongguk then agreed and made his way home. You tried to look for a taxi and luckily, you found it. You asked the taxi’s driver to drive you to the Seoul Hospital. You also sent a text message to Changjo so that he will know about it and didn’t worried about you.

Twenty minutes later, you already arrived at the hospital. You paid for the taxi’s fare and run into the hospital. You quickly went to the counter and asked the staff about Himchan’s room. They told you that his room was at the third floor. You were in a rush and you just run to the third floor using the stairs. You run so hard because you want to see Himchan as soon as possible. You were really worried about him. Finally, you arrived at Himchan’s room.

 

You opened the door slowly and walked into the room. You saw Himchan was sleeping there on the bed. His face looked so pale. But, he still look pretty in your eyes. You were sitting there at the chair beside his bed and you hold his hand.

YOU : Himchan-oppa~ What’s wrong with you? What happened just now? You have to be strong okay? I’m so sorry for not being there for you. You should talk to me if you’re having a hard time. Wake up faster oppa. Saranghae. *cries*

Suddenly, Himchan was awake from his sleep. And he saw that you were there in front of him. He tried to smile at you.

HC    : ____-ah..

YOU : *wipe away your tears* Himchan-oppa~ You’re awake. Thank God!

HC    : Yah! Did you just cried?

YOU : Ani~ I’m not crying.

HC    : Don’t lied to me, ___-ah. I knew you were crying just now. I’m sorry for making you cried. I’m really sorry.

YOU : Aniya, oppa. You don’t have to be sorry. It’s not your fault. I just worried about you. What’s wrong with you oppa? Did something happened just now?

HC    : I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. I just felt a little bit dizzy just now and I fainted. When I woke up, I’m already here with you beside me. And I’m happy that you were there for me. Gomawo, ____-ah. Jeongmal gomawo. I love you so much.

YOU : Me too oppa~ I also wanna thank you for exist in my life. I love you too, Himchan-oppa. I’ll love you for the rest of my life.

Then, Himchan woke up from his bed and he kissed your lips. You kissed him back too. But, you realised that there was a weird feelings from the way he kissed you. You knew that he want something from you right now. You know that he want you right now and you also want him. And with that, both of you spent the hot night together at the hospital.~