Himchan : Kiss Me First.

Our Love

L.Joe was already arrived at the café. He was waiting for someone. It’s already 8.15 PM right now and he had been waiting for about 15 minutes. He then took out his phone and dialled that person’s number.

L.JOE   : Yah! Where are you? I’ve been waiting for you like a fool for about 15 minutes now. Ppalli!

JM        : Yah! Don’t shout at me. I’m already here. I need to park my car first.

 

A few minutes later, Jimin finally arrived at the café. She was looking for L.Joe and she found him. She walked towards L.Joe and took a sit in front of him.

JM         : Sorry for being late.

L.JOE    : It’s okay. Order your drink first.

JM         : Ani~ It’s okay. I’m not feeling like want to drink right now.

L.JOE    : Arasso~ So, tell me now, what had happened between you and Himchan earlier?

JM        : Haish! It’s ruined! I didn’t get to do anything just now as he didn’t even bother to talk to me. I was there waiting for him at the café and he arrived a few minutes later. I was about to start with our plan when suddenly, he just cut off all my words and he asked me to quickly gave back his phone. I have no choice but to give him his phone. And he left me just like that! I’m so pissed off!

L.JOE     : What? So, he just left you alone there after you gave back his phone? Yah! You’re such a pabo! Why can’t you think of anything that will make hin stay for a while with you? Haish!

JM          : I just don’t know what to do just now. Plus, don’t call me pabo!

L.JOE      : Whatever! So, our plan was not working right? You just ruined our plan, Jimin-ah. Do you know how hard it is for me trying to steal Himchan’s phone while we’re going out for movie that day? You should have done your job well and our plan will works. Haish! I guess we just have to move on with another plan then. And I’m sure this plan gonna work. Himchan will come back to you again and ____ will be mine! *evil smirks*

JM           : Really? What’s the plan? Tell me now.

L.JOE      : *whispered something to Jimin’s ear* How’s that sound?

JM           : *evil smirks* I’m sure it’s gonna work. Let’s do it!

Then, both L.Joe and Jimin drove themselves home and their mind were full of ways to ruin your relationship with Kim Himchan.~

 

Meanwhile, at your home that night, you’re at home with Himchan only. This is because your parents were having their business trip oversea and only will come home a few weeks later and Changjo was not at home too because he got a date with Hani! You really can’t believe it when Changjo told you that he was in a relationship with Hani since month ago. You knew that Changjo had feelings for Hani but you never knew that Hani also had a feelings for Changjo. After you heard about it, you quickly called Hani and she then told you the truth. And right now, you were happy for both Changjo and Hani.

 

You were in your room alone and listening to MP3. You didn’t realised when Himchan was walking inside your room. He then take off your headphones and it startled you.

YOU     : Yah! Himchan-oppa! *look at Himchan*

HC        : Aigoo~ That’s why you didn’t answered me when I called you just now. ___-ah.. Cook something to eat for dinner please~ *puppy eyes* I’m really hungry right now.. *rubs his stomach and making a hungry face*

YOU     : Hmm.. What do you want to eat then, oppa?

HC        : Anything~ I’ll eat anything as along as you’re the one who cook it. *smile*

YOU     : I think I’m gonna cook spaghetti for tonight’s dinner. But, there’s a problem, oppa.

HC        : Huh? Problem? What is it, dear?

YOU      : I can’t cook spaghetti now because there’s no spaghetti at the kitchen. *laugh*

HC        : *laugh* Aaahh~ Get ready then.

YOU     : But, why?

HC        : We’ll go to the store and buy the ingredients. Ok? I’ll wait for you at the outside. Don’t be late. *kiss your cheek*

YOU     : Nae. Arasso, Himchan-oppa. I’ll get ready now.

HC        : *cough cough* *point at his lips*

YOU     : *look at him with a weird face* Wae?

HC        : Kiss me first.

YOU      : Aigoo, Himchan-oppa.. Must I kiss you now?

HC         : Yes, you must. It’s an order. *evil laugh*

You then slowly approached Himchan and gave a peak at his lips. You’re embrassed with your own action but you felt very happy.

HC           : That’s my girl! *pats your hair* Go and get ready now. I’ll wait for you outside.

 

Himchan then walked away from your room and waited for you at the outside. You then quickly changed your clothes and also put a little bit of make-up. When you already satisfied with your own look, you walked away from your room to find Himchan.

YOU        : Himchan-oppa.. I’m ready. Let’s go now.

HC           : *looks at you without even blinking his eyes*

YOU        : Oppa.. Himchan-oppa! *wave your hand in front of his eyes*

HC           : *startled* Err.. Hehe..

YOU        : What’s wrong with you?

HC           : You do look beautiful in every single way and that’s why I’m falling for you, ___-ah.

YOU        : *laugh* Stop it, oppa. You’re making me shy. Let’s go now.

HC           : Nae. Let’s go.

Both of you were walking towards the store as the store was just a few metres away from your house. Himchan slowly grabbed your hand and both of you then walked hand in hand together to the store.~