Youngjae : It's Been A Long Time.

Our Love

You’re still waiting for Himchan at the park. You wondered why he hasn’t came yet. Finally, you saw he was there walking towards you.

HC    : *sit beside you* Mianhae, ____-ah for being a little bit late. *give you your drink*

YOU : *take the drink from him* Gwenchanna oppa~ Why did you late just now? Did something just happened? Are you ok, Himchan-oppa?

HC    : I’m fine, babe. Don’t worry. I met my friend just now. And it’s been a long time since the last time I saw him. We have a little talk just now and asked him how he have been doing lately. That’s why I’m a little bit late.

YOU  : Owh~ I see. It’s okay, oppa. *drink* I guess we should get home now. It’s already late and I got so many works to do after this.

HC     : Nae, ____-ah. Let’s go home now. *grab your hand*

YOU  : Nae, Himchan-oppa.

 

Both of you and Himchan then went back home. As soon as you guys arrived at home, you went to your room and took a bath. Then, you started to do your homeworks. Meanwhile, Himchan was at the living room to watch his favourite movie. Changjo was still not at home yet at this moment.~

 

*YOUNGJAE POV*

Today was my first day of school here. I’ve just transferred here a few days ago along with Yongguk-hyung, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo.

I was walking home alone because the four of them were going home earlier than me. I have to go and see the principal for a while to solve a little problem regarding my transfer to this school.

 

While I was walking at the street, suddenly, I saw a familiar person and I thought it’s Himchan-hyung. I shouted his name and then he turn around. The person was really Himchan-hyung! I’m so excited to see him again because I didn’t saw him for a very long time since he transferred to somewhere. I walked myself towards him and have a little conversations with him. I asked him to join me to go and see the others but he can’t since he was with someone right now. He then gave me his phone number and then told me that he have to go now.

I continued my journey to home and a few minutes later, I arrived at our dorm. I quickly went into the dorm and told the others who did I found just now.

YJ  : Yah! Daebak!

DH : What’s wrong with you?

YJ  : Guess what? I found Himchan-hyung just now!

YG : Mwo? You found Himchan? Kim Himchan? You’re not kidding right? He’s here too?

YJ  : Nae, Yongguk-hyung. It’s Himchan-hyung. And yes. He’s staying here for the time being. I never expected that he transferred here actually.

JU  : Waa~ So, that’s mean we can asked him to join us again then? I’m so excited about this!

ZL  : Me too!

YJ   : I’m also thinking of the same thing. *laugh*

DH : Youngjae-ah, why didn’t you bring him here then?

YJ   : I want to bring him along to see you guys but unfortunately, he can’t join me because he was with his girlfriend just now.

DH : Really? Himchan-hyung already have  a girlfriend? Daebak! *laugh*

ZL  : When will Himchan-hyung come and see us then?

YJ   : I’ll have his number already and I’ll call him later on and ask him to go and see us.

JU  : Wow~ I can’t wait to see him.

YG : Oh ya! Did you asked him just now where he was studying at this moment? Who knows, perhaps, we’re in the same school as him?

YJ  : *hits his head* Omo~ Pabo me~ I’m sorry, Yongguk-hyung. I didn’t get to ask him about it just now. I forgot about it.

YG : Ani~ It’s okay. We can ask him later.

YJ   : Hehe~ Arasso. Hey guys~ I met her again just now.

DH : Who? Is it that girl that you bumped into another day?

YJ   : Yup! And this time, I bumped into her again. What a coincidence right?

YG  : Yah! Why were you always bumped into her? Aigoo~ So, this time, where did you bumped into him?

YJ   : At the school. I was on my way running to the principal office and I didn’t realised that she was there. I accidentally bumped into her and all her books felt down to the floor. Pabo me~

ZL   : *laugh* Wait! Youngjae-hyung! Did you say that you bumped into her just now at the school?

YJ   : Nae, Junhong-ah. Wae?

ZL  : That’s mean she also one of the students there too~

YJ   : Omo~ *smile widely* That’s mean I get to see her everyday then.

JU  : Youngjae-hyung. Don’t be too happy. You still didn’t know anything about her yet. Don’t hope too much or else you’re the one that will be hurt too much.

DH : I agreed with Jongup. I’m hungry. *rub his stomach with hungry face*

YG  : *throw towel towards Daehyun* Yah! Aigoo this kid~ You’re always hungry.

DH : *laugh* Junhong-ah, let’s go and buy some food outside.

ZL  : Yes sir! Let’s go.

 

Then, Zelo and Daehyun went out to go and buy some foods. Jongup then turn on the music and started to dance by his own. Me and Yongguk-hyung then went to the rooftop and have a talk for a while.

YG  : It’s been a long time right?

YJ   : Nae, Yongguk-hyung. It’s been a long time since the last time we saw him.

YG  : Hmm.. I wonder how he is right now. Is he fine?

YJ    : Yes, from what I see, he’s fine and he looks really happy with his life now.

YG   : It’s good then. I’m really afraid about him since the day he and Jimin broke up. I guess he already found someone that can replaced Jimin’s place in his heart then.

YJ    : I think so, hyung. And he do look like that he really love that girl. I can see his eyes were sparkling brightly when he was talking about that girl just now. And I really hope that their relationship will last long or even last forever.

YG   : Me too. I’m hoping the same thing too. Why don’t you call Himchan after this and asked him to go out with us tomorrow since tomorrow is Saturday? How’s that sound?

YJ    : Great idea, hyung! I will call hi later and tell him about this.

 

Then, Yongguk-hyung walked away and left me alone there. I was alone there and thinking of the time when we’re together a few years ago. It was one of the best times I ever had in my life and I will never forget about it. Then, suddenly, that girl face came to my mind. I just smiled while thinking of her.~