Going Out With Himchan's Friend 1

Our Love

Himchan woke up early today because he will be going out with his friends today. He took a look at the clock and it’s already 8AM. He then decided to wake you up first before taking his bath. He walked to your room and opened the door slowly. He saw that you were still sleeping on your bed.

HC    : *kiss your lips*

YOU : *open your eyes*

HC    : You’re already awake babe? Good morning, sweety~

YOU : Hmm.. Good morning too, oppa. What time is it?

HC    : It’s already 8AM, dear. Get up now and take your bath.

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. I’m still sleepy right now. Let me sleep for another 5 more minutes okay?

HC   : Let’s see if you still sleepy after this. *kiss your lips for a long time*

You were surprised with Himchan’s action. You kissed him back too. After a long kiss, both of you then break the kiss.

YOU : Oppa.. You’re naughty~

HC    : You’re the one who make me do this. Or else you won’t woke up from your sleep.

YOU : Arasso~ I’ll go and take a bath now. You should go and get ready too.

HC    : Nae, ___-ah. I’ll wait for you at the living room later.

YOU : Nae, Himchan-oppa.

 

You went to the bathroom and take your bath. After finished taking your bath, you opened your closet and choose the clothes that you should wear today. You finally decided to wear black jeans with a red short sleeves t-shirt. You also wore a hair clips and put a little make-up to complete your look. After you done and satisfied with your own look, you walked out of your room and went to the living room. Himchan was already waiting for you there.

YOU : Oppa~ I’m ready. Let’s go now.

HC    : You’re so pretty, babe.

YOU : *facepalms* Gomawo, oppa.

HC   : *grab your hand* Let’s go now~

 

Both you and Himchan then walked hand in hand to the nearest bus stop. You guys have to go using bus because Changjo already went out just now and he’s the one that use the car. A few minutes later, both you and Himchan arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus. The bus was supposed to be there at 9.15AM and the journey to Youngjae’s place will probably took about half an hour. Therefore, you and Himchan will manage to arrive at the place before 10AM.

It’s already 9.15AM and the bus finally arrived. You and Himchan went into the bus after done paying for the bus fare. Both of you took the seat at the back. During the journey, both of you didn’t say any words because there’s nothing to say and just enjoyed the view. You placed your head on Himchan’s shoulder and you felt very safe and comfortable being with him like this. You really like this feelings. You just smiled and enjoyed the view.~

 

Finally, you and Himchan arrived at the place. Himchan was holding your hand tightly and walked with you to their place. You guys were in front of their dorm. Himchan knocked the door a few times. Then, the door was opened and Zelo was there.

HC    : Junhong-ah!

ZL     : Omo~ Himchan-hyung! You’re here~ *shouts* Hyung! Himchan-hyung is already here!

HC    : *laugh* Should we come in now?

ZL     : Nae. Please come in.

Both you and Himchan came into the dorm and take a seat at the living room. You felt a little bit awkward but Himchan comforted you and asked you to just be yourself and relax. You nodded. Himchan was still holding your hand tightly so that you won’t felt too nervous.

Then, five of them went to the living room to see Himchan and you.

YG    : Yo bro! What’s up?

DH    : Himchan-hyung! It’s been a long time!

JU     : Hyung! I’m so excited to see you today.

HC    : Yah! *laugh* I’m so excited to get to see you guys too today. How’s life?

YG    : We’re doing fine. And how about you?

HC    : Me too. I’m doing fine too here. Oh ya! Meet my girlfriend, _____ .

YOU  : Annyeong haseyo~ *bows* I’m Himchan’s girlfriend, _____ imnida~ Nice to meet all of you.

DH     : Nice to meet you too, ____-ssi. You’re my dongsaeng right?

HC      : Nae, Daehyun-ah. She’s your dongsaeng. She is noona for Zelo and Jongup. Hehe~

ZL        : Really? She’s my noona? Whoa~ I thought she was younger than me. Hehe.

JU        : Me too! I thought I’m older than her. Haha.

HC       : Ani~ ____-ah, let me introduce you to my friends. *points at them one by one* This is Yongguk and this is Daehyun. That one is Youngjae and these two is your dongsaeng. The taller one is Zelo meanwhile the shorter one is Jongup.

YOU    : Owh~ Nae, Himchan-oppa. Nice to meet all of you.

HC       : So, where are we going for today?

YG       : Just follow us. I bet you will like this place. Let’s go!

YJ        : Hyung~ I think I can’t join you guys. Mianhae. Suddenly, my body feel not well.

HC      : Youngjae-ah.. Come with us. Please. I beg you.

DH      : Nae, Youngjae-ah. This is the only chance we get to spend our time with Himchan-hyung.

JU        : Let’s go, Youngjae-hyung~

YJ         : Hmm.. Alright then. I’ll go.

YG       : That’s our Youngjae! Let’s go now or else we might late.

You guys then went to a place using Daehyun’s car. Daehyun was driving the car and Yongguk was sitting beside him. Meanwhile, you and Himchan was at the back and at another back, there were Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae sitting over there. Jongup and Zelo were playing by themselves meanwhile Youngjae looked very moody. Maybe, he was not feeling well at the moment. You and Himchan were taking selcas. You guys will laugh at each other if any one of you was making an ugly or weird faces during the selcas.

 

There was a time when you guys were taking selca and Himchan was kissing your cheeks. You felt very embrassed because you’re afraid that the others at the back might see what Himchan was doing just now. And you’re right! They saw it!

ZL        : *cough cough* I’m still underage, hyung~

JU        : Me too. Haha. Don’t be too lovey dovey in front of us, hyung. I’m jealous, you know?

HC       : Wae?! Just ignored us, okay? Haha. *mehrong*

He then kissed your cheek once again and smirks at both Jongup and Zelo. ~