Alone With Him

Our Love

 

After done writing your diary, you went to the bed and decided to take a nap. Suddenly, you heard that someone knocked your door.

CJ     : *knock the door* ____-ah.. Are you there?

YOU : *wake up from the bed lazily and walk to open the door* *yawns* What’s wrong, oppa?

CJ     : *laugh* You look so funny~ Ani~ Just want to inform you that mom and dad won’t come home tonight. They told me about it just now. And I also want to inform you that I won’t be at home too tonight.

YOU : *shock face* WHAT??!! You won’t be at home tonight??! Changjo-oppa!! You gotta be kidding me right?

CJ     : Err.. *scratch his back of neck*  Mianhae, ___-ah. I really got something to do tonight with my friends. That’s why I really have to go. But, don’t worry. You won’t be alone tonight. Himchan will be here to accompany you. Ok? I have to go now. Oh ya! Don’t forget to cook dinner for Himchan ok? I’ll go first. *kiss your cheek* Annyeong~ *wave and run away quickly*

YOU : *shouts* Yah!! Changjo-oppa!! Don’t you dare to leave me alone with that weird guy!!

You sighed as you saw Changjo quickly run away from you and went out with his friends. Now, you were alone with Himchan at home. You really pissed off right now and you really feel like want to kill someone right now. You then walked with a heavy step to Changjo’s room and knocked the door.

YOU : *knock the door* Yah! Come out now. Ppalli~

HC    : *open the door and look at you* Wae?

YOU : Do you realised that it is just both you and me only at home tonight?

HC    : What?! Just you and me? Where’s your parents and Changjo?

YOU : They’re out and might not be at home tonight. *shouts* Aarrgghhh! This is crazy! *walked away*

HC    : *talk to himself* What’s wrong with her? Weird girl. And does she think that I want to be here with her? Huh!

Himchan then tried to call Changjo to ask him where does he go but, Changjo didn’t answered his call. He tried and tried again, but still Changjo was not answering the call. He then gave up and decided to go and take a bath.

While Himchan was taking his bath, you were at the kitchen and busy preparing for dinner. You decided to just make a simple dinner hence, you cook ramyeon. You also prepared some side dishes to be eaten with ramyeon later on. Finally, 20 minutes later, you had finished all the cooking and you’re thinking to call Himchan for dinner.

YOU : *shouts loudly* YAH! DINNER IS READY!!

You waited for a few minutes but Himchan was still not there. Then, you assumed that he might sleeping or listening to music. That’s why you decided to go to the room and asked him to eat dinner.

You knocked the door for a few times but still, Himchan was neither opening the door nor answering for your call. You wondered what was he doing in the room? Then, you tried to open the door and you found out that the door wasn’t even locked. You walked slowly into the room and called for Himchan.

YOU : Yah~ Where are you? Dinner is ready now..

Suddenly, Himchan was walking out from the bathroom and he was only using his towel and it was only covering his lower part of body meanwhile his upper part of body was . He then surprised when he discovered that you were in the room. You also surprised to see Himchan’s body for the first time. Your cheeks started to turn red and you were blushing. You then quickly walked away from the room, but then you stopped for a while and tell him that dinner is ready without even looking at him. Himchan answered that he gonna be at the kitchen a few minutes later. After that, you quickly run away to the kitchen. Your heart really beating so fast right now.

YOU : *talk to yourself while placing your hand at your chest and you do heard that your heart was beating so fast at that time* Pabo me! I shouldn’t go to his room just now. Omo~ Eottoke? I’m really embrassed right now. Pabo!

HC     : *cough cough*

YOU : *startle* Err.. You’re here. Let’s eat then.

HC    : Ne. *walk to the dinner table and take his seat* So, we’re gonna have ramyeon for dinner today?

YOU : Yah! If you don’t like it, you can just go and find something else to eat. I’ll eat all of this by myself.

HC    : I never said that I won’t eat ramyeon right? It’s fine. I do like ramyeon. *start to eat*

Both of you start to eat the dinner. During the dinner, neither you nor Himchan was saying a word. And the atmosphere during the dinner also kinda a little bit awkward and uncomfortable between you and Himchan.

After the dinner, you take care and clean all the things all by yourself. Himchan tried to help you but you just didn’t let him to help you. He then walked to the living room and watched movie at the television.

After finished with your work, you then went to the living room too and joined Himchan to watch the movie. Both of you just didn’t talk any words while watching the movie. Suddenly, you heard Himchan was saying something.

HC     : Err.. Gomawo. *look at you*

YOU  : *look at him too* For what?

HC     : For the dinner just now.

YOU  : Ne. *continue to watch movie*

HC     : Actually, I want to ask you something.

YOU  : *look at him again* What is it?

HC     : Ani~ It’s nothing~ It’s not that important. Just forget about it.

YOU  : Hmm.. Alright then.

Both of you then continued to watch the movie.~