L.Joe : SHE'S MINE!

Our Love

 

Meanwhile, in your room, you can’t choose which clothes should you wear so that you will look nice in front of L.Joe. Finally, you decided to put on black mini dress and you also use white headscarf. You put on a little make-up to complete your look. You satisfied with your own look and now, you’re ready to go. You walked out of the room and you were surprised to see that L.Joe was actually already here. You quickly went and apologised to him.

YOU  : Omo!~ Mianhae for being late. I’m done now. Shall we go now?

CJ      : Haish.. This girl..

L.JOE : *grab your hand and kiss it* You’re so pretty. I can’t take my eyes off you.

YOU   : *blushing* L.Joe oppa~ *facepalms* You’re making me shy..

L.JOE : Let’s go! *he walk hand in hand with you*

You felt very happy while walking with your perfect guy. Meanwhile Changjo and Himchan were walking at the back. Four of you then went into the car. L.Joe sat at the driver seat meanwhile Changjo sat beside him. You and Himchan were sitting at the passenger seat at the back. At first, you want to sit beside L.Joe as you don’t want to sit with Himchan but Changjo insist to sit beside L.Joe. Hence, you had to give in and sat with Himchan.

During the journey, only L.Joe and Changjo were talking with each other meanwhile you and Himchan just sat at the back there without any words. Both of you actually still felt really uncomfortable around each other because of the incident last night. You seem can’t believe that you were actually back hugging Himchan last night. It was the craziest thing you ever done in your life.

After the half an hour journey, you guys finally arrived at the theatre. L.Joe went to the counter ticket and buy 4 tickets for all of you. Then, you guys went to watch the movie.

 

-          2 hours later –

 

CJ       : Guys, let’s go and grab something to eat. I’m so hungry right now. *rubs his stomach with hungry face*

L.JOE : Great idea! What do you think, ____-ah? Shall we go and eat something now?

YOU   : I’m actually hungry too right now. Yes, we shall go eat something now. Hmm.. Where should we eat now?

CJ       : Let’s just go to KFC since it’s not far from here.

L.JOE : Ok then. Let’s go.

Then, 4 of you went to the KFC to fill your hungry stomach. When all of you finally arrived at KFC, Changjo volunteer himself to go and order the food. And he brought you along too with him. Both of you and Changjo then went to the counter and order the food~

Meanwhile, L.Joe and Himchan were waiting for you guys there. The calm atmosphere between L.Joe and Himchan started to turn to a tense atmosphere after a sudden.

L.JOE  : Yah! *look at Himchan*

HC       : Mwo? *look at Changjo too*

L.JOE  : *evil smirks* You love her, don’t you?

HC      : Huh? What are you talking about? And who are you referring to?

L.JOE  : Don’t pretend that you don’t know who am I talking about. Cut it off. I know you do love her. I’m sick of person that pretend that they’re innocent like you!

HC       : Watch your mouth! And yes! You’re talking about ____ right? I’m sorry that I don’t get who was you referring at first because, you know, you have so any girls around you and that’s why I don’t know which one that you referring too. *evil smirks*

L.JOE  : It’s you that who should watch out your mouth! Yes? Yes for what? So, you really do love her then?

HC       : If yes, so what? What would you do then? Huh!

L.JOE  : Just stay away from her! Don’t ever think that she will be yours because SHE’S MINE! You can just dream to have her. Get it? SHE’S MINE!

HC       : Well, I don’t care! We shall see later. *evil smirk*

L.JOE   : You really.. Haish!

L.Joe didn’t get to finish his words as at that time, you and Changjo finally done and brought the food to the table. Then, you guys enjoy the meal together. L.Joe and Himchan were acting like there was nothing happened between them just now.~