Himchan-oppa! What's Wrong?

Our Love

Himchan walked out from the bathroom and walked to his room. Changjo was in the room too. Changjo then saw Himchan’s face and his eyes were swollen.

CJ   : Himchan-ah! What’s wrong with you? Are you ok? Did you cry just now?

HC  : Err.. Ani~ I’m not even crying. Something just went into my eyes just now and make my eyes felt itchy. That’s why I kept rubbing my eyes until my eyes turn like this. *laugh*

CJ    : Owh.. I see.. *laugh* I thought you were crying just now. Himchan-ah.. If you got any problem, just remember that you always have me by your side. You can share all of your problems with me, and I’ll try my best to help you. Got it?

HC  : Nae, Changjo-ah. Thanks for being such a good friend for me. You already help me a lot. Thanks.

CJ    : No problem! Oh ya! Did you already found your phone then?

HC   : *scratch his head* Ani~ I didn’t saw L.Joe just now because he already left before I get to ask him.

CJ    : Well, you should try to call L.Joe and asked him to find it for you then.

HC   : May I borrow your phone?

CJ    : Mianhae but my phone still can’t be used. How about if you go to my sister’s room and borrow her phone then? *yawns* I’m sleepy. I think I need to take a nap for a while. *sleep*

HC   : *talk to himself* Haishh.. That’s mean I need to go and see ____ now. Should I go now or wait for Changjo to wake up later on and ask Changjo to borrow her phone? Eottoke?

 

After thinking for a while, Himchan then finally decided to go to your room. Himchan was walking slowly towards your room. He fixed up his hair and face first before he knocked the your door.

HC    : *knock the door*

YOU : Who is it? Is it you, Changjo-oppa?

HC    : Ani~ It’s me, Himchan.

YOU : *talk to yourself* Omo~ It’s Himchan. Aigoo.. Eottoke? Should I ask him to come in? *scratch your head* *talk to Himchan* Err.. Wait a minute. I’ll open the door.

HC    : Arasso. I’ll wait.

 

You then went in front of the mirror first to make sure that you look fine. After that, you walked towards the door and opened it. You saw Himchan was there and his eyes were swollen!

YOU : Yah! Himchan-oppa! What’s wrong with your eyes? Are you ok? *looks worried*

HC    : Mwo? What did you said just now?

YOU : I’m asking whether you’re ok or not. Why?

HC    : Ani~ It’s not that. The first one. What did you called me just now?

YOU : I.. I called you Himchan-oppa. Wae?

HC    : *laugh* This is not a dream right? It’s the first time ever I heard you said my name. And I like it. *smiles*

YOU : *embrassed* Yah! Don’t be too excited ok? It means nothing. I’m just worried about you. And don’t you ever think that I already approved you to stay here. No, I’m not. *mehrong* *try to walked away and closed the door*

HC   : *grab your hand* Yah! ____-ah! Where do you think you’re going now? I haven’t finished yet.

You were really surprised when you realised that he was holding your hand. You felt something weird right now and your heart start to beat really fast. You don’t know what is this feeling as you yourself never felt it before.

YOU : Yah! Let go of my hand!

HC    : *let go of your hand* Mianhae~ Jeongmal mianhae, _____-ah.

YOU : Gwenchanna~ So, what’s the thing that you need from me then?

HC   : Actually, I lost my phone and I think I left it in L.Joe’s car. May I borrow your phone for a while because I need to call L.Joe and asked for his help to search for it. I just wanna make sure that my phone was there so that I’ll be less worried. I can’t borrowed Changjo’s phone just now because his phone had problem and that’s why I’m asking for you. Can I?

YOU : Owh~ I see. Ok. Wait a minute. I’ll go and get my phone now. *walk inside the room and get your phone* *walk again towards the door* Here. You can use my phone now.

HC  : *take the phone from you* Gomawo, ____-ah. I’ll give it to you after I finished my conversation with L.Joe. *walked away*

 

Then, Himchan quickly dialled L.Joe’s number. After a while, L.Joe answered the call.

L.JOE : Yeoboseyo, ____-ah. Why did you call for me? Are you missing me right now?

HC      : *cough cough* It’s Himchan here.

L.JOE : Yah! Why were you using _____’s phone?

HC      : You don’t have to care about that. I just want to ask for your help right now. I lost my phone and I think I left it in your car. Can you please help me to search for it now? I just wanna make sure that my phone was there.

L.JOE : Wait a minute. I’ll go and check for it.

After a while….

L.JOE : Himchan-ah.. I don’t think that you left your phone in my car. I already searched for your phone everywhere in my car but I can’t find it.

HC     : Mwo? Omo! Are you saying that my phone was not there?

L.JOE : Yup. It’s not there. I think you forgot it somewhere else.

HC      : *sighed* Ok then. I’ll try to search for it later on. Thanks for your help. *disconnect the call*

 

Himchan then walked to your room and gave your phone back to you.

YOU    : So, did your phone with L.Joe-oppa now?

HC       : Ani~ L.Joe said that my phone was not there. *sighed* I wondered where could my phone been. Don’t tell me that I left it at the theatre!

YOU    : Actually, you might left your phone there. Here. *give your phone to him*

HC       : Wae?

YOU    : Use my phone and try to dial your own number. Perhaps someone found your phone and you can asked her or him to give it back to you.

HC       : Great idea! Thanks! *take the phone*

Himchan then dialled his own number and wait for someone to pick up his call. Unfortunately, there was no one answering his call. But, he tried again for the second time and finally, someone was picking up the phone. Himchan’s face started to change when he heard that voice. He knew that voice. He do really knew that voice.~