I Can't Believe It!

Our Love

After that night, your relationship with Himchan became more and more closer. Changjo still pretend that he didn’t knew anything about what had happened that night.

 

Today, you woke up early as you have to go to school. You get ready to school and then went to the kitchen to have your breakfast. You saw that your parents were also having their breakfast too. But, you didn’t saw Himchan and Changjo there. You thought that they might still in the room.

YOU    : Good morning, omma, appa! *kiss their cheek*              

DAD    : Good morning too, sweety. Come and join us.

YOU    : Nae, appa. Where’s Changjo-oppa and Himchan-oppa? They’re still not ready to school yet?

MOM  : Your Changjo-oppa already went out just now. He said that he have to go out early today because he had something to be taken care of.

YOU     : Really? So, Himchan-oppa also going with him too?

MOM  : Ani~ Himchan is still there in the room. *look at her watch* Omo~ We’re late. Yeobo, let’s go now.

DAD      : Nae. ___-ah, omma and appa have to go now. Take care and study well ok~ *kiss your cheek*

MOM   : *kiss your cheek too* I’m going now. Bye, sweety.

YOU      : Nae. Annyeong, omma and appa~

You then continue to eat your breakfast alone.

HC         : Good morning, ___-ah.. Sorry, I’m kinda late. Where’s your parents? Did they already go to work?

YOU      : Good morning too, Himchan-oppa. Nae. They already go to work just now. Ppalli and have your breakfast oppa. Or else we will be late to school.

HC         : Ani~ I don’t feel like want to eat now. You just eat and I’ll wait for you ok?

YOU      : No! You have to eat. *feed him* Open your mouth and eat this oppa.

HC         : Hmm.. Arasso. *eat* That’s enough ok?

YOU      : Nae. I’m done eating now. Let’s go to school now.

 

Then, both of you walk hand in hand to school. Himchan offered himself to bring your bag but you didn’t let him to bring it for you as it’s not that heavy and you still can carried it by yourself. But, he insist to carry the bag for you and finally, you give in and let him to carry it for you.

YOU     : Himchan-oppa~

HC        : Wae?

YOU      : May I ask you something?

HC         : Yes, what is it dear?

YOU      : My mother told me just now that Changjo-oppa went out from house early today and she told that Changjo-oppa got something to be taken care of. I wanna asked you, perhaps, do you know what’s happening?

HC          : Err.. How am I supposed to say this? Changjo didn’t let me to tell you about this. But, I think sooner or later you will found out about this too so, I guess I should just tell you about this. Actually..

YOU       : Actually what, oppa?

HC          : Actually, it’s about L.Joe and Jimin. They were arrested by the police a few days ago because they were caught while dealing with a drug dealer. I don’t know how did Changjo knew about it, but as soon as he heard about it, he went to see L.Joe at the police station. He then asked L.Joe what’s actually happened and then L.Joe told him the truth. L.Joe said that he and Jimin actually planned to give the drug for both of us during L.Joe’s party later on to make both of us unconscious. And they also planned that they want to ruin our relationship by making me slept with Jimin meanwhile L.Joe slept with you. Changjo really pissed off about that and he nearly punch L.Joe at that time but he managed to control himself as he was at the police station. I don’t knew what had happened after that. I only knew that, today, L.Joe will go oversea and that’s why Changjo went out early today. He want to go and see L.Joe before he go.

YOU          : Mwo?!! Really? I never thought that L.Joe-oppa would do that. No way! He’s not the same guy that I ever known. I can’t believe this.

HC             : Me too. I can’t believe it either at first. But, that’s the truth.

YOU           : I’m really disappointed with him. I never thought that he would do that to us.

HC              : I guess he really loves you then.

YOU           : Hmm.. But, I don’t think he have to do all that.

HC              : Let’s just forget about it okay?

YOU              : Hmm.. Nae, oppa.

 

Finally, you and Himchan already arrived at the school. Both of you then make your own way to your own class.

You went inside the class and went to take your sit. Hani was already there at the class and when she saw you, she waved her hand towards you. You just smiled at her and walked towards her and sit beside her.

HANI              : Yah! I thought you hate him~ *laugh*

YOU               : Mwo? Who is it?

HANI              : Himchan. *laugh* I still remember how you always told me that you hate him and now, you’re in love with him. That’s so funny.

YOU               : Yah! Don’t you think that I do not know that you’re in love with my Changjo-oppa! *mehrong*

HANI              : Mwo?! So, you already knew about us?

YOU               : Nae. For your information, I already knew about it. Hehe.

HANI              : Yah! *facepalms*

YOU               : *laugh* There’s no need for you to be shy. I’m ok with it. Besides, I knew your well and I’m sure that you gonna be a great girlfriend for my brother. Chukahae! But, you have to treat me lunch later on.

HANI              : Treat you for lunch? But, why?

YOU               : Because, you didn’t told me about you and Changjo-oppa at first! *pouts*

HANI              : Hmm.. Arasso~ I’ll treat you later. And oh ya! Did you already heard about what had happened to L.Joe?

YOU               : Nae, I already knew about it. Himchan told me about it just know. I can’t believe it.

HANI             : I know right?

You didn’t get to reply Hani’s words after that because the teacher already came in into the class. And after she was done checking for the student’s attendance, the class then started.~