Changjo : Am I Dreaming Right Now?

Our Love

You felt bad for L.Joe. But, you can’t do anything because you can’t force yourself to love him as much as you love Himchan. That’s why you have to dump him just now. You want to make sure that he’s okay so you decided to call L.Joe. You took your phone and dialled his number. After a while, he answered your call.

L.JOE  : Nae. What’s wrong, ___-ah?

YOU    : L.Joe oppa. Are you okay? I’m so  sorry.

L.JOE  : I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. It’s okay. It’s not your fault. Maybe we’re not belong together.

YOU    : Mianhae, oppa. I just can’t lied to you about my feelings.

L.JOE  : It’s okay. I understand it. I have to go now. We’ll talk later. Bye.

YOU    : Nae. Bye, oppa.

 

You then disconnected the call. From L.Joe’s voice, you do know that he was sad right now. You pitied him but there’s nothing you can do now.

 

Suddenly, you can’t see anything because there was someone covering both of your eyes with his hands.

HC        : *cover your eyes with his hands* Guess who am I? *laugh*

YOU     : Himchan-oppa! I can’t see!

HC        : *laugh* *remove his hands*

Himchan then took a sit right beside you. He gave you a sweet smile first before saying anything.

HC        : *show his phone* I got my phone back! Thanks!

YOU     : *laugh* It’s good then.

HC        : Give me your phone now.

YOU     : But, why?

HC        : Just give it to me now. Ppalli, ____-ah..

YOU     : Arasso. Here. *give your phone to Himchan*

HC        : *typing something* Ok, I’m done! Here’s your phone. *give back the phone to you*

YOU     : *confused face* Err.. What were you doing just now? I don’t get it.

HC        : See it yourself later. *laugh*

 

You then quickly went through your phone and checked everything. Then, you smiled. You knew what was going on just now.

YOU     : Yah! Mwo? My Love Himchan? What kind of name was that? *burst into laughter*

HC       : Wae?! Why did you laugh? It’s a good name, isn’t it? Since you don’t have my number, I think I should save my number in your phone. And My Love Himchan is a suitable name for me because I’m now officially your boyfriend. *pats your hair*

YOU    : And just when did I said that I want to be your girlfriend, huh?

HC       : I know you want me. Just admit that. *his face is coming closer and closer towards you*

YOU    : *nervous* N.. Nae. I do love you, Himchan-oppa. Now, please don’t be too close to me. I felt uncomfortable with it.

 

Himchan then gave you a smirks. He kissed your lips passionately. You then kissed him back and both of you were kissing for a long time. This feeling was the best feeling ever you had in your life. And this kiss made you fall deeper and deeper for Kim Himchan.

 

CJ         : *cough cough*

Both of you and Himchan were surprised with that voice. The two of you then broke the kiss and saw that Changjo was there, looking at both of you with his death stare. You were nervous and Himchan too. You guess that this is the end of it when Changjo find out about you and Himchan. “Why did Changjo-oppa must find out about us this early?” You’re wondering by yourself.

CJ         : So, can both of you explain to me what is happening now? *look right into your eyes* I guess you can explain it for me now.

You didn’t know what to do right now. Should you tell Changjo the truth? You then tried to ask for Himchan’s help to explain everything.

HC        : Err.. Both of us actually..

CJ          : No. I don’t want you to talk. I’m asking my sister just now. So, can you please explain everything to me, ____-ssi?

YOU      : Err.. Oppa~ Actually, I.. I am in love with Himchan-oppa. And he is officially my boyfriend right now. I love him so much. I knew at first, I was the one that hate him so much, but I guess my feelings for him had already changed right now. I love him more than anything. And I really hope that you won’t be mad at me for falling in love with him. I hope that you will agree with our relationship.

CJ            : *burst into laughter*

You and Himchan then looked at each other with a weird face. Both of you really didn’t knew what had happened to Changjo. You don’t think that your words were funny just now. So, why did he burst into laughter?

CJ            : Yah.. This is so funny..I never thought that both of you will fall for each other. I really can’t believe this. Am I dreaming right now? *pinch his cheek* Ouch! It’s hurt! I’m not even dreaming then. Chukahae! I’m happy for both of you. *look at Himchan* Yah, Himchan-ah! Please take care of my sister. Don’t ever you dare to hurt her feelings okay? I trust you and you, ____-ah! *look at you* Take a good care of Himchan. Lastly, don’t go overboard as you guys were not even married yet. Got it?

 

You and Himchan then nodded after hearing Changjo’s words. Changjo then walked away and went to his room.~