My Perfect Guy's Confession~

Our Love

 

After done with eating, you guys decided to just go back home. During the journey to home, you fall asleep as you were really full after eating just now. Without you realised, you actually fall asleep with your head was on Himchan’s shoulder. Himchan at first was really surprised with it, but he just let you sleep on his shoulder. Himchan also noticed that L.Joe was giving him a death stare when he saw you sleeping on Himchan’s shoulder. Meanwhile, Changjo also fall asleep at the front.

L.JOE  : *evil smirks* Don’t you dare to think that you already won.

HC       : Then, prove to me that she’s yours.

L.JOE  : I will. Let us just wait and see after this.

 

Finally, you guys already arrived at your house. You and Changjo were already woke up from the sleep just now. You realised that you sleep on Himchan’s shoulder just now but you pretend like it was never happening. You guys then went out from the car. Changjo, Himchan and you then walk to go inside the house but then suddenly, you heard L.Joe called for Changjo.

L.JOE   : Changjo-ah.. May I borrow your sister for a while? *scratch the back of his neck*

CJ         : *laugh* What’s wrong with you? Arasso~ Just for a while ok? *walk inside the house*

Himchan then also walked inside the house along with Changjo. You then make your way to go and see L.Joe in front of the house.

 

L.JOE    : ___-ah..

YOU      : Wae, L.Joe oppa?

L.JOE    : Actually, I want to tell you something.

YOU      : What is it, oppa?

L.JOE    : You looks really pretty today.

YOU      : Only today, oppa? *laugh*

L.JOE    : Ani~ Everyday you will look so pretty in my eyes. But, for today, I think you look extremely pretty. *kiss your right cheek*

You were surprised with that kiss on your right cheeks. Immediately, both of your cheeks started to turn to red as you really ashamed right now. But, deep down in your heart, you actually really like it.

L.JOE     : Omo~ *laugh* Are you blushing now? You look so cute, ____-ah.

YOU      : Oppa, stop praising me. You’re making me shy. *laugh*

Suddenly, he placed his lips right onto your lips. You were surprised again with L.Joe’s action, but you just let him kiss your lips until he broke the kiss on his own.

L.JOE     : *stare deep into your eyes* Saranghae, ____-ah.. Jeongmal saranghae. *take your hand and kiss it* I would do anything just to make sure that you’re mine.

YOU      : Omo~ L.Joe oppa.. I.. I really don’t know how to react with this. All of this was just too sudden for me.

L.JOE    : Don’t worry, dear. I’m not asking for your answer right now. I understand that this was too sudden for you. Just take your time and think deeply about this ok? *kiss your forehead* I’ll wait for you no matter how long it is. I have to go now. You can go inside your home now. It’s a little bit cold out here. I’m afraid you might fall sick later on.

YOU       : Nae, L.Joe oppa. I’ll think about this first ok? I’ll go inside now. Be careful on the road later on ok? Annyeong~ *wave at him and walk inside the house*

L.JOE     : Annyeong~ Saranghae. *make a love sign using both of his hands*

 

You smiled at him. He then went into the car and drove home. You opened the door and searched for Changjo. You found him was watching television at the living room. You approached him.

YOU       : Changjo-oppa! Pinch me! Pinch my cheek right now. Ppalli oppa~

CJ           : *hits your head* Yah! What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy?

YOU       : Ani~ Just pinch my cheek now.

CJ           : Arasso~ *pinch both of your cheeks*

YOU       : Ouch! It’s hurt! Oppa, stop it! *rubs both of your cheeks* *excited tone* It’s hurt oppa. It’s hurt! So that’s mean I’m not dreaming right? It’s a reality right? Waa~ *jump excitedly like a little kid* Oppa, gomawo~ *kiss his cheek* Annyeong~ *walked away*

CJ            : Yah! Where are you going? Tell me what had happened just now. *look at you that already walked away from the living room*

 

You just ignored Changjo’s question just now. Now, you actually believed it. You believed that L.Joe’s love confession towards you just now was not a dream. My perfect guy’s confession that I’ve been dreaming for turns to reality just now. It’s a reality. You smiled and started to write your feelings inside your diary.~