Oppa, I'm scared!

Our Love

 

You felt very sleepy while watching the movie with Himchan. But, you still didn’t want to go to your room because you want to finish watching it. And suddenly, you fall asleep at the sofa. Himchan still hasn’t realised that you were actually fall asleep at the sofa and he just keep on watching the movie until the end. When the movie ends, he take a look at you and he saw that you were sleeping.

HC   : *wonder to himself* Aigoo~ This girl. What should I do now? *scratch his head*

He then decided to carry you in bride style to your room. When he finally reached at your bed, he placed you at the bed gently. He also switch on the fans and the bed lamp. Then, after he making sure that everything’s ok, he went to you and tried to say something to you.

HC   : ____-ah.. Actually, I want to tell you that I.. I am.. *sighed*

He then stopped talking and suddenly, he kissed your forehead. He realised that he had done something that he shouldn’t done to you and quickly, he walked away to his room.

When he was laying on the bed, he still can’t fall asleep because he was thinking about his behaviour just now. His mind right now was full about you. Everything was only about you.

HC    : *hits his head* Yah Kim Himchan! You’re such a pabo! You shouldn’t do that just now. Haish~ Jinjja pabo!

Himchan trying to sleep when suddenly, it was raining heavily outside. “Seems like tonight gonna be a cold night.” He whispered to himself. Then, suddenly there was a loud lightning and Himchan felt a little bit shocked about it. Still, he was trying to sleep~

Meanwhile, in your room, you were already fall in a deep sleep but you suddenly woke up when you heard the loud lightning. You were really scared and as usual, you will always went to Changjo’s room and sleep with him to make you felt less scared. That night, you do the same thing too. You woke up from your bed and brought your teddy bear along with you to Changjo’s room. You saw Changjo was on the bed and you went to lay beside him. You give him a back hug and whispered something to him.

YOU    : Changjo oppa. I’m scared! Let me stay with you here until morning ok? Good night~

You then continued to sleep while back hungging Changjo.

 

*Himchan POV*

 

I’m still trying to sleep as it was already late right now and it was raining heavily outside. But, I still can’t fall asleep. What should I do? Haish.. Suddenly, I heard someone was opening the door. I’m not sure who was it but it’s only me and ____ at home right now. Or maybe it’s Changjo.

After that, I felt like someone was laying beside me. I’m sure that it was Changjo that came in just now. But, suddenly, I felt someone was back hugging me. Wait. Is it really Changjo? Why would he back hug me? I heard that person saying something and finally I realised who was it actually. It’s ____ ! Omo~ Eottoke? She thought that I’m Changjo and she want to sleep here with me tonight? What should I do now? After a while, I thought she already fall asleep again as I heard a gentle snore from her. My heart started to beat really fast. And I really can’t sleep tonight as she was back hugging me tightly. Deep down in my heart, I can’t denied that I actually felt very calm and comfortable in her hug. Without I even realised, I started to smile.~