Himchan : What's This Feeling?

Our Love

 

You were just awake from your sleep and you realised that you’re sleeping in Changjo’s room. Changjo was not at the bed anymore and you thought maybe he woke up earlier than you and go for a morning jog as it’s holiday today. You make your way out from his room and went to your own room. You went to take your bath and went to the kitchen to have your breakfast. Although today is Saturday, but your parents still have to go to work. As usual, you were alone at home with your brother.

While you were having your breakfast, you saw Changjo was coming to the kitchen too with Himchan.

CJ     : I’m so thirsty. *open the refrigerator and take the orange juice* *pour it into a glass and drink it* Aaaah~ This is the best! Want some? *ask Himchan*

HC    : Ani~ It’s okay. I’ll just drink plain water. *drink*

YOU : Changjo-oppa. Gomawo for last night.

CJ      : *confused face* Waeyo? For what? I’m not even at home last night. I spent my night at L.Joe’s house.

YOU : *shocked face* Mm.. MWO??!! You’re not at home last night? No way! Are you kidding me now?

CJ     : Yah! Pabo! I already told you last evening right that I will not be at home last night. What’s wrong with you? *hit your head* *laugh*

YOU : Yah! It’s hurt. Wait. That’s mean last night, I was.. Omo?! Eottoke? *looks at Himchan*

HC    : *pretend that he was not looking at you when you look at him*

YOU : Omo~ What have I done? *facepalms* Andwae!

CJ     : ____-ah.. What happened? Are you ok?

YOU : *sighed* Ani, oppa. It’s nothing. Err.. I think I’m just dreaming last night. *awkward laugh*

CJ     : Oo.. Okay then. Oh ya! ____-ah. L.Joe asked me to accompany him to watch movie later. And he also asked me to bring you and Himchan along. Do you want to go with us later?

YOU : *smiles* L.Joe oppa asked you to bring me too? Well, of course. Of course I want.

CJ     : *cough cough* I smell something between you and L.Joe. What is it? Tell me now. Perhaps you and L.Joe already..

YOU : *hit his head harshly* Yah! Changjo-oppa! We’re just friend okay? Don’t just make wild assumptions as you wish. *mehrong* Well, I should go and dress myself now. Give me an hour and I’ll be ready. Wait for me ya! *walked away from the kitchen and singing happily*

CJ     : Hey! I’ll give you only half an hour to get ready. L.Joe gonna be here soon. Get ready faster or else we might just leave you then.

Changjo then just laugh at your behaviour. He and Himchan then were having their breakfast.

CJ      : You will join us too after this right?

HC     : Mianhae, Changjo-ah.. But I don’t think that I can go with you. I have to do my homework after this. By the way, thanks for inviting me too.

CJ       : Himchan-ah. Just do the homework later ok? Come on and join us. We’re gonna go and have some fun. Ok?

HC      : Well, if you insist then, I’ll go~

CJ       : That’s my man! *laugh*

Both of them then continue to eat their breakfast. And after they were done with the breakfast, they went to watch movie at the living room while waiting for L.Joe to come. Fifteen minutes later, Changjo got a call from L.Joe and L.Joe said that he was already out there. Changjo then told L.Joe to come into the house first as they have to wait for you first. He then agreed and went into the house and joined Changjo and Himchan watching the movie.

*Himchan POV*

After finished jogging at the park with Changjo, we went home. And I saw _____ was in the kitchen having her breakfast. I still remember what had happened last night and I couldn’t bring myself to even look at her. I wondered if she remember what had happened last night. It seems like she doesn’t felt anything.

Then, I heard she was having a conversation with Changjo. I just keep my mouth shut as I don’t want to interrupt both of them. I now knew that why she didn’t felt anything just now. She still thinks the person that she sleep with last night was his brother, Changjo. Then, her face started to change when she finally knew that the one that with him last night was not her brother but it was me! She looked at me with those embrassed face but I’m trying to avoid her gaze. It will be really awkward for both of us after this, I guess.

Changjo then told her that he and L.Joe will go out for a movie after this and L.Joe asked Changjo to bring along me and ____ . I saw her face at that time. She looked really happy when she heard about it. I’m wondering, does she fall for L.Joe? Only at first look, I can tell that she loves L.Joe. I don’t know why but I felt like my heart was being stabbed by a knife right now. I felt really angry and sad at the same time. What’s this feeling? Am I being jealous now? ~