Himchan : Don't Worry Dear~

Our Love

It was lunch break and you were having your lunch with Hani when suddenly Himchan walked towards you guys and joined you and Hani for the lunch.

HC      : Can I join you guys? *wink at you* *take a seat beside you*

HANI  : Of course you can! Hehe. Are you alone? Ermm.. Where’s Changjo-oppa?

HC      : *laugh* Changjo was over there. *points at Changjo* He asked you to go and see him over there.

HANI  : Really? *laugh* Okay! I get it. ___-ah.. Got to go now. Have a nice date! Walked away*

YOU   : *shouts* Yah! Jung Hani! Don’t leave me!

 

Unfortunately, Hani pretended that she doesn’t hear your words and completely ignored you. She then walked towards Changjo that already waited for her over there. And now, you were left alone with Himchan at the table. You felt a little bit awkward as you never being alone with him at the school. Most of the students around started to stare and gossiping about you and Himchan. You felt a bit uncomfortable too as all the eyes were on both of you and Himchan.

YOU    : *eats* Himchan-oppa.. I felt a little bit uncomfortable right now. Do you noticed on how the other students were staring at us right now?

HC      : *pats your hair gently* Don’t worry dear~ Just ignored them. We’re not doing anything wrong. We’re just eating together. Ignored them okay? Just enjoy your lunch. *continue to eat*

YOU    : Hmm.. Nae, oppa. *continue to eat too*

HC       : That’s my girl! *laugh*

 

After a while, both of you and Himchan done eating the lunch. Himchan then offered himself to walk you to the class. But then, you rejected his offer as you don’t want your classmates to gossip about it. He didn’t even care about that. He quickly grabbed your hand and walked you to your class. You just let him be and walk with him to the class.

Finally, both of you arrived at your class. And just like what you think just now, most of your classmates were surprised to see you and Himchan together and they started gossiping about it. Both of you were at the front of the class.

HC         : *hold your hand tightly* Babe, are you scared of what other people might say about us?

YOU      : N.. Nae, Himchan-oppa. I’m afraid that they might make a wild assumptions towards both of us. Besides, they knew that you were living at our house right now.

HC          : *place his finger on your lips* Shhh.. Relax okay? Don’t be too worry about that. I’m here. And I’ll never let them hurt you. Just tell me if they talk bad to you okay?

YOU       : Gomawo, Himchan-oppa. Thanks for being there for me. Saranghae~

HC          : Love you more, babe~ *kiss your cheek gently*

You were surprised with Himchan’s action. He just kissed your cheek in front of your classmates. You felt really embrassed right now. Haish~

HC          : Aigoo~ Someone is blushing right now. *laugh* *pinch both of your cheeks*

YOU       : Aaa~ Oppa.. Stop it.. It’s hurt~

HC          : Arasso, ___-ah. I have to go now okay? See you after school. I’ll wait for you at our usual place. Annyeong~ *walked away while waving at you*

YOU       : Nae, oppa. Anyyeong~ *wave at him back*

After that, you walked inside the class and you noticed that all eyes were on you. But, you just ignored them and just do your own works.~

 

The bell rang and the school already ended. Hani told you that she have to go right now because she had a date with Changjo. You just nodded your head and asked her to take a good care of your oppa and told him to not going back home too late today. You then continued to pack all your things and went to your locker. You placed your textbook there and you brought home a few books that you might needed later on in order to do the homework.

While walking, suddenly, there was a boy running and bumped into you. You felt down and your books were falling down like everywhere. The boy then apologised to you and help you to pick up all your books. He asked you whether you’re fine or not and you told him to not worried about you because you’re fine.  He then smiled at you and you also smiled back at him. You told him that you have to go now and he just nodded his head. You were looking at your watch and you quickly run yourself to go and see Himchan because you’re afraid that Himchan already wait too long for you.~

 

A few minutes later, you finally arrived at the park and looking for Himchan at the usual place. You spotted Himchan and walked towards him. You take your seat right next to him.

YOU      : Himchan-oppa.. Mianhae for being late today~

HC         : *pouts*

YOU      : Oppa.. Do you mad at me?

HC         : *kiss your lips* Hehe. Ani~ I’m not mad at you. I’ll never mad at you. I have no problem waiting for you, ___-ah. Saranghae. *kiss your lips again*

YOU      : Mianhae, oppa. I bumped into someone just now and felt. That’s why I’m a little bit late just now.

HC         : Mwo? You felt again? Aigoo~ Where? Did you hurt yourself anywhere?

YOU      : In front of my locker just now. I think he was in a hurry and didn’t noticed me. Ani~ I’m fine. See?

HC         : Hmm.. Arasso, ___-ah. But, next time, you have to take a good care of yourself okay? I don’t want you to hurt yourself, dear. I love you so much.

YOU      : Nae, Himchan-oppa. Oppa.. *call him with aegyo* I’m thirsty..

HC         : *pinch both of your cheeks* You’re so cute, ____-ah.. Hehe. Arasso arasso. I’ll go and get some drink for both of us. Just stay here for a while. I’ll be back. *wink*

YOU      : Nae nae. Ppalli ppalli, Himchan-oppa~ Hehe.

Himchan then went to the store to buy some drink for both of you. You just waited for him there and looking around.~

 

*HIMCHAN POV*

____ told me that she was thirsty so I walked myself to the store to buy drinks for both of us. As usual, I bought cokes for her as she really love cokes meanwhile I bought iced Americano for myself. I paid for the drinks at the counter. After done paying for the drinks, I walked out from the store. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice was calling for me.

YJ   : *shouts* Himchan-hyung!

HC : *turn around and look at Youngjae* Youngjae-ah!

YJ   : *walked towards Himchan* Yah! Hyung! It’s been a long time since the last time I saw you. What are you doing here?

HC : I’m living here for the time being. And I’m also studying here. How about you then? What are you doing here?

YJ   : Daebak! Jinjja daebak! You know what? We’re staying here too right now. Waa~ I’m glad that I found you here today.

HC : We?

YJ   : Yes. Five of us are here. Yongguk-hyung, Daehyun, Jongup, Junhong and me. And we’re also studying here too. So, I guess we can reunite as a team again right? How’s that sound?

HC : Really? That’s sound so cool. Well, I have no problem to reunite again as a team. Besides, it’s been a long time since the last time I was in the team with you guys.

YJ   : I know right? Hyung, how about you go with me right now to meet the others? And we also can talk more later!

HC : Youngjae-ah.. I really want to go with you right now but I’m really sorry, I can’t. Someone was waiting for me right now.

YJ   : Your girlfriend, huh? Arasso, hyung. It’s okay then. Give me your phone number. I’ll call you later.

HC : Nae. Give me your phone.

YJ  : *give the phone to Himchan*

HC : *save his number in Youngjae’s phone* Done. Just call me anytime okay? And send my regards to the other. I’ll come and visit you guys later on.

YJ   : Nae, hyung. But, you can’t come alone then. Bring your girlfriend along and introduce her to us. Okay? *laugh*

HC : Haish~ *laugh* Arasso. I got to go now. Annyeong~

YJ   : Annyeong~

I never thought that I will get to see Youngjae again after a long time. We were forming a band together along with Yongguk, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo. I wonder how they look like now? I can’t wait to go and see them.~