Who Is This?

Our Love

 

YOU : *wake up from sleep* *yawn* *looking at the clock* WHAT??!!

You were late. You’re supposed to wake up early today as you already promised Hani that you will tutor her today at the library. Then, you checked your phone and you saw there were about 6 messages and 12 missed calls. And it’s all from Hani!

“ Yah, don’t forget about today~ “

“ Where are you? I’m already here. “

“ ____-ah~ “

“ Yah! Are you going or not? I’ve been waiting for you for about half an hour now. “

“ Answer my calls ASAP! “

“ I’ll wait until 10AM. If you’re still not here, I’m going. “

 

You immediately searched Hani’s number through your phone contact and dialled it. A few seconds later, you heard Hani’s voice. And it seem like she was really angry at you right now.

 

HANI  : Yah! _____ ! Where are you? Just tell me if you can’t make it today. Don’t make me wait here like a fool.

YOU   : Omo~ Mianhae, Hani-ah. Jeongmal mianhae. I just woke up from my sleep a few minutes ago. I’m sorry for making you wait for me so long. Just wait for me fifteen minutes more ok? I’ll quickly get ready and go to library as soon as possible ok?

HANI  : Mwo? You just woke up? Yah! I feel like I wanna kill you right now. Just go and get ready now. If you still not here after fifteen minutes, I’ll leave. Bye. *disconnect the call*

You knew that Hani was very angry at you at the moment. You promise yourself that you’re gonna make up for it later by treating Hani her favourite ice-cream later on. You then go and get ready as fast as you can.

You decided to wear a pair of jeans and a white short sleeves t-shirt with “ I LOVE YOU “ words on it. Then, you put on a little make up and you’re ready to go. You also brought a few notes that might needed while tutoring Hani later on.

Luckily, you managed to arrive there before 10AM. You went inside the library and you find for Hani. Then, you saw her at the corner and walked towards her. You quietly take a sit in front of her and quickly apologised to her.

YOU   : Hani-ah..

HANI  : *stares at you with an angry face*

YOU   : Hani-ah.. Mianhae. Please forgive me. I promise I’ll treat you your favourite ice-cream after this ok?

HANI  : *hits your head with her book* Yah! Do you think I’m a kid? I’m so pissed off with you right now. Aigoo! This girl!~

YOU   : Ouchh! *rubs your head* My head hurts. I’m so sorry Hani-ah. I already set the alarm so that I’ll wake up early, but I didn’t wake up.

HANI  : *sighed* It’s ok then. I’ll mark your words just now. Don’t forget to treat me after this. *show you a Chemistry question* Now, teach me how to balance this chemical equation. I really don’t get it.

YOU   : *look at the question and explaining to Hani how to solve the equation*

You start to tutor Hani and your tutor session last for about 4 hours. You were known as one of the smartest student in your school so that’s why Hani asked you to tutor her. Plus, you is her one and only bestfriend. After finished studying, you guys packed your things and went out from the library.

You checked your phone as soon as both of you were already outside of the library. You got one message from your mom.

“ ____ , your father and I have to work over time today. Don’t come home too late and I need your help to take care of your oppa’s dinner. Ok? “

YOU   : *sighed*

HANI  : What’s wrong ____-ah? Wait. Don’t tell me that you’re having something to do and you can’t treat me ice-cream today?

YOU   : Ani~ It’s just my mom told me that she and my father will come home late tonight. So, I need to take care of my Changjo oppa’s dinner. That’s it. Let’s go now.

HANI  : Really? Ok then. Let’s go.

You and Hani then went to the ice-cream shop. You ordered one vanilla ice-cream for you and one peppermint ice-cream for Hani. After finished paying for ice-creams at the counter, you went to Hani that waited for you outside the shop and handed her favourite ice-cream. You guys ate the ice-cream while walking home.

HANI  : *eats her ice-cream* This is really good! Yummy! *laugh* Gomawo, ____-ah. I wish you’re gonna late everytime you have a tutor session with me so that you’ll treat me ice-cream. *evil laugh*

YOU  : *laugh* No, I won’t be late anymore. I might running out of money then. *eats your ice-cream* I love my ice-cream too. Vanilla flavour is the best!

HANI : Ani~ Peppermint flavour is the best. *mehrong*

YOU  : For me, vanilla flavour is the best! *laugh*

HANI : Ok ok~ It’s up to you then. So, what you’re gonna cook tonight?

YOU  : *confused face* Mwo? Cook? Why should I?

HANI : Yah, ____-ah! Don’t you remember that you have to take care of your brother’s dinner tonight?

YOU  : *hit your head* Omo~ I forgot about it already. Thanks, Hani-ah for reminding me. *look at your watch* Aigoo~ It’s already late. Hani-ah, I have to go home faster now. You didn’t mind if I have to go right now?

HANI : Ani~ Gwenchanna~ You just go now or you might not have enough time to cook later on. By the way, thanks for tutoring me today, dear.

YOU  : No problem. Got to go now. See you at school tomorrow okay? *waves at her*

HANI : Nae~ See you later. *waves back at you*

You quickly run home as fast as you can. When you arrived at your home, you went into the house and you saw Changjo oppa was there at the living room. Suddenly, you saw an unfamiliar face sitting right beside him. Changjo noticed that you’ve already at home.

CJ    : ____-ah. You’re home. *wake up from the sofa and walk towards you* Mom and dad gonna be home late tonight right? Cook for me now please~ I’m hungry~ *rubs his stomach and makes a hungry face*

YOU : *punch his chest* Eat that! *laugh*

CJ     : Ouchh! It’s hurt. I guess you’re becoming more and more stronger now. *laugh* And oh ya! Please do cook for 3 persons ok? Including you. Love you my sister. *kiss your cheeks and walk away to the living room*

YOU : *shouts* YAH!!

“ What? Now I have to cook for 3 peoples? It’s too much. And who is that guy actually? I’ve never saw him before. So freaking weird with blonde hair. It’s really not cool at all. Thanks to that blonde guy, now I have to cook extra food. Aigoo~ I wish I had unnie then I didn’t have to cook right now “

You decided to take a shower first before started cooking for dinner~