Chapter 8

My Life

I froze when I realized it was someone’s hands holding my waist. Scared that it might be some drunken dude trying to me I quickly kicked him in the legs.

He yelped in pain and let go of my waist. I quickly turned around with a karate pose. Gasping when I saw who it was.

He was holding his legs where I kicked him, trying to endure the pain I caused.

*Omo! Omo! Omo! Ottoke?! Ottoke?!* I was practically freaking out inside my head while I had a shocked expression on the outside.

“M-Mian. Mianhaeyo… Junhong…” I managed to say through the shock. It was the first time his name came out of my mouth.

He gave his usual glare to me. * Why does he glare like that? What’s the reason for him to be like this?*

He walked closer. Really close. Bending down, leveling his eyes with my eyes. Still glaring intensely into my eyes, while I stayed frozen on the spot.

“Don’t. You. Dare. Call. Me. Junhong.” He breathed, making every word clear. It sent chills down my spine.

Straightening his back, he put his hands into his pocket and walked off.

I still stayed frozen on the spot, dazed by what just happened. Staring at his back till he went around the corner.

I quickly cleared my throat and took deep breaths to calm down. Slowly walking home.

When I reached home no one was around. No personal driver. No car in the parking. Not even the maids and butlers were to be seen. I wondered where they were. The butler didn’t open the door for me.

I opened the door softly and saw that the whole house was dark. I started to get panicky because there was no one around.

I walked in and the door behind me closed unexpectedly. I looked behind, but saw no one. I slowly walked around searching for the light switch in the dark, breathing hard and trying to stay calm. I found the light switch and turned it on.

“AAAAAH!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs when someone jumped in front of me. The person covered my mouth, muffling my scream.

“SURPRISE” He shouted, a lot of voices behind saying the same word simultaneously. I looked and saw the maids and butlers lined up, smiling widely. My three best friends jumping up and down with joy.

Breathing heavily into the hand that was covering my mouth, eyes wide from the sudden shock. I looked at the person standing in front of me looking like a clown.

It was only a minute later that I realized who it was.

“Oppa.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MINNIE~~~” He screamed and hugged me tightly.

*It’s my Birthday?* I blinked.

“It’s your birthday Baby girl!” He laughed.

I felt so odd to forget my birthday. I always remembered my birthday.

Eunhee, Youngjae and Daehyun came running and hugged me, squishing me.

“Don’t tell me you forgot your own birthday!” Eunhee screamed.

“It must be the new guy.” Youngjae snickered.

“Waaa~ Uri Minnie is in looooove~~” Daehyun screamed.

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

“MWOH!?!? MY BABY MINNIE? IN LOVE!? OMOYA! AAAAAAH! MY MINNIE IS GROWING UUUP!! WHO’S THE LUCKY GUY?” He screamed in my ear while hugging. Yes, all of us were still hugging.

 They jumped while hugging me, and I was trying to breathe.

“Y-yah! I-I can’t bre-athe.” I tried to say.

“Ah! Mian!” All 4 of them shouted and let go of me.

I laughed at their silliness. My family… a crazy yet loving family.

“Omma and Appa. Where are they?” I asked after looking around in the living room.

“Oh... they are on their way…” Oppa trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at him, having the feeling that he was lying. I looked at everyone in the living room. They were looking down not wanting to have any eye contact with me.

“Why are you like this?” I asked, confused.

Oppa cleared his throat.

“Omma and Appa… went to France…” Oppa said quietly. I couldn’t see any sign of cheerfulness on his face.

“When…?” I asked, trying to read the expression on his face.

“Mianhae, baby. Omma and Appa left a few hours ago. They had to go. It was an important business trip…”

“Oh okay!” I said smiling. Oppa looked at me as if I’ve gone crazy.

I gave him an eye smile trying to hide the sadness I felt. He hugged me comfortingly.

“Don’t worry, they will come soon…” Oppa whispered into my ear.

No matter how much I try to hide my true feelings, oppa sees right through it. I wonder how he does that.

“LET’S CUT THE CAKE!!!” He screamed and let go of me. Sunhwa unnie came into the living room with a cute, simple cake with pink icing.

I smiled.

“Minni-ah. Can I have the first piece!!” The food lover Jung Daehyun said as soon as he saw the cake.

“Yah! It’s her cake! Not yours.”’ Youngjae shouted to Daehyun.

“Minnie-ah you love me right? Give me the first piece, Jebal~” He sang.

“YAH!!” Youngjae the guy with the good manners tried to stop Daehyun.

“WAE!?” Daehyun shouted back at him.

“yah yah yah. Stop it!” Eunnie got in between the two and glared at them making them shut up instantly.

I started cutting the cake and everyone started singing happy birthday to me.

I took a small piece and reached my hand over to oppa as he opened his mouth.

Suddenly a wild Daehyun appears and eats the cake piece in my hand, including my fingers.

I wasn’t surprised even a bit. I laughed at him.

“YAH!! THAT WAS MY PIECE OF CAKE!” Oppa shouted at Daehyun

“Hyung~ waee~” Daehyun pouted making burst out laughing.

“But that piece was for me.” Oppa complained.

“There’s more cake, Hyung.” He stated cutely.

“Oppa! Here” I said giving him a piece of cake, smearing it all over his face. Now it was time for me to run for the safety of my life.

“YAH!! BANG MIN JIN! COME BACK HERE!!” Oppa shouted.

I looked behind me as I ran up the stairs, and saw him taking some icing onto his fingers before running after me. I screamed and ran around the house with him after me.

The maids, butlers and my three best friends were watching us with wide smiles on their faces.

Oppa finally caught me from behind, lifting me up from the ground and twirling me around before smearing icing on my face.

We laughed and he put me down. I hugged him.

“Gomawo oppa. For everything.” I said.

“It’s nothing Baby girl. I did tell you I would do anything for you. Even buy the whole mall for you.” I pinched his cheeks.

The tiny party ended with Daehyun eating too much food and having to throw up.

Our personal driver, Suho oppa drove Eunhee, Youngjae and Daehyun home

I bathed and got into bed with a smile on my face. It was a tiring day.

*Oh how oppa knows me that he was sure that I would just walk home alone without bothering anyone. Saranghaeyo Oppa* I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep when my bedroom door opened. I looked to see that it was Channie oppa.

“I love you baby girl!” He said and closed the door.

*It’s not that he can read my mind, but because he says the right thing at the right moment... All the time* I thought as I fell asleep.


Hey~ :)

Hope you guys like chapter 8 :DD

Thanks for subbing and commenting ^^

I really love your comments :)))

Saranghaeyo my lovely readers :DDD

Comment and Subscribe x)

04.06.13