Chapter 12

My Life

Your POV

Thud! Groan.

I stretched and opened my eyes at the sudden sound. Slowly adjusting to the light from the window, I looked around to see what the noise was.

Seeing Junhong on the floor with a pained expression, struggling to get up, I quickly ran to him. Holding him by the shoulders, I tried to help him up but he shrugged my hands off.

“I can do it myself!” He got up and tried to walk only to fall down again. *Didn’t we go through this yesterday?*

“AAAAH!” He screamed as his fractured knee hit the side of the bed.

“Junhong! You’re hurting yourself! Please stop!” I practically screamed when he let out the hurt scream.

“”It’s your fault that I’m like this! Just leave me alone!” He glared at me from where he was sitting on the floor.

“Mianhaeyo…” I apologized, feeling really upset for what I’ve done. “But please let me help. What if you hurt yourself even more?! Where are you even trying to go?” I asked wondering why he was trying to walk again when we went through all this yesterday.

“Can’t I even go to the bathroom now?” He said with frustration and stubbornness obvious in his voice. I couldn’t help but giggle at how cute he was.

“Aish! What are you laughing at?!? Help me up!” He said reaching one hand up to me to so I can help him up. Helping him sit down on the bed, I remembered that he had to use crutches. At that same moment he asked,

“Aren’t I supposed to be using crutches?”

I looked around the room and saw them leaned on the wall by the door. *The doctor must have left them while we were asleep.* I quickly got them and came back to Junhong. I put them in front of him.  He looked at them and then at me and then at them and then at me.

“I have been trying to walk on my own yesterday and a while ago, and this is when you remember to give me these?!!” He shouted.

I smiled sheepishly at him and nodded.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath. Yanking the crutches from me, he stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

“Be careful! Don’t slip and fall!” I smiled while staring at him until he got into the bathroom. I went and sat on the sofa.

From the way he walked with the crutches just now, he didn’t seem like he was new to them. *Did something happen to him, which made him, use the crutches before?*

Someone suddenly opened the door to the room and walked in, making me look at the person in alarm. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was only oppa.

He gave a wave before closing the door ant walking over to me.

“Good Morning~” He said warmly. “Here, I brought your uniform.” He gave an eye smile. “Where’s he?”

“Gomawo oppa!” I pointed to the bathroom and he made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth. Then I hugged him tight making him chuckle.

“How was your sleep… last night?” He tried to hide the smile and I knew what he was referring to.

“Oppa~” I whined. “We didn’t do anything! Okay? Besides, he’s hurt.” I said but then froze when I thought about what I just said.

“So~ you’re saying that if he wasn’t hurt, then…?”

“A-A-Aniyo!!!” I said moving away from him, my face heating up.

He laughed and ruffled my hair, bringing me closer.

Junhong opened the bathroom door before slowly walking out. My eyes widened when I saw him. He only had a towel around his waist and I could see his slight abs. Oppa suddenly covered my eyes.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Who do you think you are? Huh?! Coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around your waist when you know very well that there’s a girl in the room!!!!  Yah! Go put something on! My baby! She only sees me ! Well, not , but still no one else can come infront of her looking like that! Not until I give permission! Now go! Go put something on! Why are you standing there! I said to go put something on!!” Oppa was making such a big fuss about it and I was getting so embarrassed.

“Oppa~” I said quietly.

“I’m so sorry my baby! You weren’t supposed to see that!” He fake sobbed on to my shoulder. “My baby is too young! I’m sorry, please forgive oppa.” I pried his hands off of my eyes.

“Oppa~ you’re scaring him.” I said quietly, still embarrassed by the fuss he just made.

“Oh.”  He looked at Junhong who had an unreadable expression on his face. “Mianhae.” Oppa said to him after clearing his throat.

I stood up and took some new hospital clothes for him. I went and handed him the clothes. I smiled and brushed away the wet hair away from his eyes.

“When am I going home?” He asked in a monotone. His voice was barely audible but loud enough for me to hear.

“Maybe tonight or tomorrow. The doctor’s going to come and have a check up on you and see if you’re well enough to leave.” I told him with a kind smile. “Oh and you have to use the crutches for three weeks.”

He nodded his face blank.

I looked into his dark brown eyes to see if he was alright. He blinked and stared into mine.

“I’m here too you know…” Oppa butted in. I rolled my eyes. “Junhong I brought fruits and instant ramyun for you. You have to eat one cup of instant ramyun and an apple before she comes back from school, arasso?” He said in a brotherly tone.

Junhong turned around and went to the bathroom without a word.

“Yah! I’m talking to you! Yah!”

“Oppa… Just let him be.” I said and giggled.

When Junhong came out I went and changed into my uniform. I walked over to Junhong who was leaning against the bed head while staring at the wall blankly.

“Eat, okay?”

He hummed in response.

“Let’s go oppa!”

I left for school.


Hello Readers ^-^

It's a teeny bit short chapter. ^v^

I hope you like it. :)

Thanks for subbing and commenting. :D

Love you all <3

13.06.13