Chapter 28

My Life

Your POV

 

A week went by, happy and calm with no worries. A week since Jongup and Eunnie started dating. I envy seeing them happy and together, makes me wish I had a boyfriend too… makes me wish I had Junhong. It’s not that I don’t already have him, it’s just things aren’t as easy between Junhong and I, like the way it’s with Jongup and Eunnie.

For me, Junhong is fragile but strong, both inside and out. I can’t possibly go and confess my feelings for Junhong; he wouldn’t be able to accept it. It feels as if he would run away but at the same time stand up strong and show that it meant nothing to him, which would break my heart. I don’t know, but it looks as if he didn’t have much of a great past either. That’s okay though, I can understand. What I need to do is gain his trust and by doing so, he’ll start opening up to me. So far, from all the days I had spent with Junhong, I think, the past few days were the best. He seemed to have started to open up to Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Eunnie. He has also started to be more comfortable around all of us and the mansion. It reminds me I still have hope and I shouldn’t give up so easily, things would work out somehow when its time.

I sighed.

I had woken up early and just stared up at the ceiling not feeling like getting out of bed, but knowing I still had school to attend to, I lazily got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I was tying my hair up in loose pony tail when I got a call.

*Junhong*

I picked up the call and took in a deep contented breath after hearing his slightly husky voice.

“Where are you?” He asked. I bit my lip from smiling so wide before responding.

“At home. Ready to go to school. Why?” I asked, still smiling.

“Oh, that’s good then. Come out, we’ll go together. I’m outside.  Plus, I got a surprise.” He said, and I could practically see him smiling too.

“Oh! Surprise?”

“Hurry. I’m waiting.”

“Arasso. Arasso.”

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs and saw Channie oppa dressed and ready to go to college.

“Oppa! I’m going with Junhong today. I’ll be coming back with him too so no need to worry about me. Arasso?” I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran towards the door.

“Okay. Be careful! You look beautiful as always!” I shook my head and couldn’t help but smile. He can be cheesy and all but I seriously do love him.

I walked out and saw a guy leaning against the wall with a skateboard in his hand. He looked exactly like Junhong but… different, much cuter and handsome at the same time.

He saw me and walked over to me, smiling. And I just stared at him trying to figure out what was different. Then I gasped when I realized the difference. His dark bluish purple hair was now silver.

“What do you think?” He lowered his head and shook it and his hair looked at soft as silk. I lifted my hand to touch and see if his hair was really as soft as it looked and it was.

“You dyed your hair?” I had my mouth agape staring at his new hair.

“Yeah, hyung got his first pay at his new job and we both dyed our hair. He made it black again and I made mine silver.  You like it?”

“its… its…” He blinked as I tried to find a word to describe what I thought of his new hair. Finally, I thought of a word. “…beautiful!” I broke into a wide grin.

Now it was his turn to stand there with his mouth open. “Beautiful? Beautiful?! Couldn’t you think of a better word?”

“That was the best I could think of.”

“I would have dyed it black too if I knew that’s what you were gonna say. I should ask hyung to dye it black for me.” He put down his skateboard and started riding down the street slowly.

“What! No! I like this! A lot! Keep it this way! It looks good on you!” I said, alarmed and ran to catch up with him. He smiled and gestured for me to get on the skate board.

I gladly got on and he kept his hands on my waist. I bit my lip as a blush burned my cheeks. We have ridden the skateboard together like this a lot of times and I still can’t get used to his hands being on my waist.

Class went great, ever since Junhong found out Jongup and I had nothing between us, he stopped sitting so stiff in class. He still had his cold side to all other people. During break all of us went to the rooftop.

Jongup and Eunnie became known as the cutest couple in school, and of course no one can deny that, they are the cutest couple. A lot of fan girls have been heart broken when they found out Jongup and Eunnie were dating, but they accepted it soon after knowing.

Daehyun and Youngjae, I swear they are gay for each other. There can be no other reason for them to be spending all their time together and never leaving each other’s side. Being their best friend I very much approve of them being gay, if it made them happy, sure, okay.

School ended and Jongup left with Eunnie, being the kind and caring boyfriend, he made sure she went home safely. Even if it meant that he would be going the opposite way from his house, he would still make sure he walked Eunnie home every day. I envied their relationship as much as I was happy about it.

Daehyun and Youngjae walked off yelling byes at us, more time for them to spend with each other alone. It made me giggle seeing them close like that when they showed no signs for liking each other before. Maybe it was that accidental kiss. Or maybe they always liked each other. Well, I wasn’t going to get myself worked up by thinking about them.

I turned to Junhong and I had to the urge to touch his hair. It was so fluffy and soft when I touched this morning I wanted to keep touching it. It would’ve sounded weird if I told him that so I controlled myself from reaching out and ruffling his hair.

We started walking to the mansion, Junhong slowly riding his skateboard beside me and playing tricks, which, I was sure, was for my entertainment. I didn’t mind that he wanted to show me tricks, it made me happy. We were getting closer and trusting each other more. Even Junhong seemed much happier and brighter compared the first time I saw him. Maybe things would get better and worry free for both of us if we just let go of our worries. Whatever his worries may be, he seems to be able to get rid of them when he was with us. But my worries: my Oppa, those men, my parents and the fact that I had a twin kept coming back to my mind even when I push them away. Being with Junhong helped me escape from all those worries and just being with him made my day brighter.

When we got to the mansion we walked in and Junhong followed me up to my room. I flopped down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling and then looked at Junhong; he was standing there smiling down at me. I patted the bed, next to me, telling him to come too. He laughed and jumped on the bed, face down.  His laugh was muffled by the sheets and I laughed at how playful he was being.

As soon as the laughter died down, my worries took over. I closed my eyes and the image of Oppa telling me to run away, to not ever come back and how he got kicked around, came to my head. An unwanted tear slid down the side of my face. I heard shuffling of the bed sheets and quickly wiped the tear off.

“Minnie…” Junhong’s voice trailed off.

“Junhong-ah… Do you think he would find me? My oppa?” I asked, staring blankly up at the ceiling.

“Is that why you’ve been having that worried look these past few days?” His voice was soft and soothing. I turned my head to the side to see him staring up at the ceiling. My heart skipped a beat, for a moment Oppa disappeared from my mind. Junhong was so close and his side profile was so handsome I could stare at him all day. Then he turned his head and I felt my face heat up. We stared into each other’s eyes for few seconds until he frowned.

“N-Neh… Do you think I should try finding him too? I know he said not to… but I can’t just stay in suspense like this… not knowing whether he’s alive or… dead.”

Junhong took a deep breath and returned to staring up at the ceiling. “I think… you should. Maybe your oppa is already searching for you and if you start searching too… then maybe you’ll find each other faster?” He sounded doubtful but I was happy he was trying to help.

“What if he… isn’t alive…?” I just couldn’t get myself to say the word ‘dead’ a second time. Silence filled the room again.

“Where do you want to search first?” Junhong asked.

“What?” I blinked at him.

“I’m helping. You don’t plan on searching for your Oppa alone, do you?” He questioned as he sat up cross legged on the bed. I smiled.

“How about my hometown?” I said after thinking for a while.

“That could be dangerous. Those men might be waiting there, you know.” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Right. But we could disguise ourselves.” I said and he nodded.

“Do you remember your house? The house you lived in when you were little?” He asked.

“Yes. I remember the place faintly.” I said while trying to remember. “Let’s start our search tomorrow, after school?”

“Alright.” He smiled and his cute dimples showed.

“BABY GIRL! ARE YOU HOME?!” I heard Channie Oppa shout from downstairs and sat up.

“NEH! I’M IN MY ROOM!” I shouted back, too lazy to go see what he wanted.

“COME DOWNSTAIRS THEN! I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE.” He sounded hyper. I looked at Junhong questioningly and he shrugged.

“OK!” I shouted and turned to Junhong. “Let’s go see who he wants me to meet.”

 


HELLO~

Chapter 28! :DD

Not much but I hope you like it ^^

The last few chapters have been crappy, haven't they? ;-; I'll try to make the chapters better.  

I'm gonna be starting school again on May and I'm planning on ending this fic by then :) There's still a few chapters and some mysteries not yet discovered, so don't worry. It won't end so fast. ^-^

Thank you to all subbies, commenters and upvoters.

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote. :D

Tuesday, 25th March 2014.

<3