Chapter 7

My Life

Before break time was over I went the toilet to wash my face and freshen up a little.

I yawned. *Oh the sleep is getting to me.* I thought and frowned. *I need to sleep early tonight.* Making up my mind to sleep early, I was walking down the steps that went to the roof top.

At the end of the steps I saw a guy sitting there, head down and hugging his knees. He looked lonely.

I’m not the kind to just leave someone that looked like that, alone, so I walked over and crouched down next to him.

“Are you okay?” I asked quietly not to scare him

Even though I tried not to scare him, he lifted his head up so suddenly that it hit the wall behind him.*Oops*

My eyes widened when I saw who it was. *Junhong*

Our faces were so close. My heart started beating. I gulped. *What is this feeling?!*

“S-sorry if I- I scared you.” I stuttered.

He glared at me. I blinked at him. His eyes were shining with tears. Even with that glare he showed on the outside, he looked so hurt.

“Are you okay?” I couldn’t help but ask him again.

I waited for him to respond but he just glared at me and looked away. I stared at his face trying to see what was wrong with him. *Why are you hiding behind that icy, cold shell..?* We stayed like that for I don’t know how long.

Suddenly, the door to the rooftop banged open and Eunhee’s loud, cheerful voice was heard.

“Where is that girl?!?! How long does she want to take in the toi-mfmmph” Youngjae covered and pointed down. She looked and saw me with Junhong

I looked up when I heard her voice. I stood up quickly.

“Eunnie!”

“Minnie… The bell rang…” Daehyun said and pulled Youngjae and Eunhee with him as he went past us.

“Chincha yo?” I didn’t even hear the bell.

“Neh~ Go to class. We’ll see you after school!” He shouted back.

I looked at Junhong and saw that he looked surprised even with that cold expression.

I awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of my neck.

He stood up suddenly and walked away not making any sound at all. No one would know even if he was following them or not.

I walked behind him as we went to the classroom.

I was uncomfortably looking down playing with my fingers when I tripped over my own feet and fell forward making me hug Junhong from behind.

My eyes widened and I felt Junhong stiffen. I quickly let go and moved away from him and ran to the bathroom. I was too embarrassed to look back. *How could I be so clumsy?*

I ran into the toilet, luckily there was no one else.

I washed my face and looked at the mirror. I was still flushing red. My heart was beating fast. I breathed in and out to calm myself.

Wiping my face with a tissue I went to class. Reminding myself that I’m gonna get detention because of my clumsiness and from the worst teacher in school. Mrs.Gu

Sighing, I opened the door to my classroom. The she was already there.

“Min Jin, Why are you late?” She asked irritated that someone interrupted her teaching.

“Mianhae Seonsangnim, I went to the toilet…”

“You know the school rules very well Min Jin. Being late to class means detention.”

“Neh.Seonsangnim.” I said quietly.

“Seonsangnim! She’s the princess! You can’t give her detention.” A fan boy in class shouted out. All the boys and some girls in class nodded in agreement.

I widened my eyes and shook my head at guy that’s trying to defend me, but he seemed too absorbed in looking at me than trying to know what I’m saying.

“She’s the princess, but that doesn’t mean she gets special treatment.” Seonsangnim said clearly annoyed by everyone who’s trying to defend me.

“Min Jin, you will be cleaning my desk at the teacher’s office.” She said in a stern voice.

“Neh.” I said. *Oh god this is gonna take all day*. For the record she has the most untidy desk in the whole school. She makes someone come and clean her desk everyday only to make it dirty at the end of the day again.

“Go and sit” She said in the same stern voice.

I walked to my seat. Junhong was sitting there with no expression on his face. I sat in my seat not wanting to listen to the boring lesson. They already taught this lesson, why are they teaching it again?

School ended and everyone went out of class while I lazily got up from my seat when Eunhee came into the classroom again.

“Minnie Lets go eat ice-cream!” She screamed. I was practically drooling now. *Ice-cream!!! Why does she have to talk about ice-cream right now?*

“Eunnie.. I can’t go. Detention, because of my clumsiness.” I said pouting.

“Aww. Too bad. I shall go eat mint choc chip ice-cream and chocolate and vanilla and bubblegum an-”

“Eunnie~!!” I whined

“Wae?” She asked innocently.

“Just go.”

“Okay” She said cheerfully and ran to the door when Daehyun and Youngjae popped out of nowhere.

“Minnie, you’re not gonna come? We’re gonna have Mint choc chip and vanilla and chocol-”

“I don’t want any…” I said quietly trying to stop the craving for ice-cream.

“Wae?” the two of them asked at the same time

“Let’s go. Minnie’s got detention.” Eunnie said and dragged the two of them by their ear.

I got out my phone and called oppa.

“How’s my Baby Minnie?”  He screamed into the phone making me take it away from my ear. I giggled at him.

“I’m good. Oppa, I got detention…” I closed my eyes and waited for his reaction.

“Whaaaaaat!!!!?!?! My Minnie got Detention. How did you get detention? I told you to be good. Let me come and get you out of detention!” He said all in one go.

“Aniyo Oppa. It’s fine. It’s just to clean up her desk and then I would be done…”

“You mean HER desk? Oh my god. That’s gonna take all day. Remember when I got detention from her and had to clean her desk. It took like all day!!”

“I know oppa.”

“Why did you get into detention anyway?”

“Clumsiness.” I answered shortly.

“Oh my Minnie, always clumsy.” He chuckled. “When should I come pick you up?”

“Umm, at around… I’ll call when I’m done. Who knows how long it’s gonna take?!”

“Arasso. Clean properly or you might have to stay for longer.” He laughed

“Neh Oppa” I smiled.

“That’s my girl. Now go clean. Call when you’re done. Bye baby girl.”

“Neh, Bye oppa.”

I put my phone into my jacket pocket and left the classroom to go to the teacher’s office to clean her desk.

I went to her desk and, oh my god, the place was so messy. It’s like she made it dirtier to make it harder for me.

I started cleaning. By the time I finished, 2 hours had passed.

I’m so sleepy and tired. I yawned and walked back to classroom to get my bag.

I opened the door to see that Junhong hadn’t left yet. *Was he here before I left?* He was sleeping. I walked over and took my bag and put it on. I crouched down next to him to get a better look at his face.

Why does he have such a cold aura around him? His face looked so angelic when sleeping. I wanted to keep staring at the perfect face, but he moved making me fall down on my with a thud.

I quickly got up and straightened my skirt, trying to look like I just came to take my bag.

Junhong stopped moving and went back to sleep. I let out a deep breath which I didn’t know I was holding all that time.

Taking out my phone I started dialing oppa.

It ringed a few times but he didn’t pick up. I tried calling again but failed. *He must be busy.*

I sighed. I looked at Junhong one last time and walked out of the classroom.

It was dark outside. I didn’t want to bother our personal driver so I thought of walking home. It wasn’t far. A bit of exercise won’t hurt, right?

I started walking at a normal speed. The surrounding was really calm. No vehicles, no people walking around. I have never been out of the house alone at this time after being adopted. It’s not because I was scared of the dark, I never was. The dark lonely roads remind me of when my real oppa and I used to go out for walks late at night. I miss oppa so much. *Oppa, aren’t you going to come and find me? You promised. Oppa are you really…dead? You can’t be. I’ll come find you oppa. I really miss you. I will never forget you oppa.* I closed my eyes as a tear fell down.

I wiped it away and smiled. I knew crying wouldn’t help. So I smiled.

*Oppa, I’ll find you…*

The calmness of the road started to creep me out.

I took out my phone and dialed oppa again. Hoping that he would pick up this time. I sighed when he didn’t.

Suddenly two fighting cats jumped in front of me making me scream. I stepped back so suddenly that I tripped and fell backwards. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but instead felt a pair of hands hold my waist preventing me from falling.


Annyeong~ 

I find this chapter very boring. XP 

Thankyou for subbing and commenting. ^^

They mean so much to me :)

I hope there are no silent readers here. kekeke. >:DD

Comment and Subscribe.

Love you guys. :*

01.06.13