Chapter 25

My Life

Zelo POV

I was aimlessly and mindlessly walking on the road when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I looked and saw Daehyun hyung and Minnie who was sleeping on his back. I walked to them and Daehyun hyung started talking really fast about how he had to go home and to take Minnie home for him.

He helped Minnie onto my back. She wasn’t even bothered by how much Daehyun moved her. He waved goodbye and left, as I slowly walked to the mansion.

Since it was night, the place was dark. As I walked to the gates a guard stopped me.

“Who are you and why do you have princess?” He asked sternly.

“Zelo, I’m bringing her home.” I said firmly.

“I don’t know you or how you know princess or why you have her. I cannot let you enter.” He became sterner. I was starting to get annoyed now.

“I’m her classmate and friend.”

“Oh don’t try to make up an excuse to enter the mansion. I’ll call for Suho to come get princess. You better leave right now.” The guard said angrily.

“No, I’m not leaving. I’ll be taking her to her room.”

“Give her to me and you leave right now!!” His voice grew louder.

“Ugh, call Himchan hyung if you don’t believe me!” I was really frustrated and annoyed by the guard.

“He’s not home. I’ll call for Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Maybe then you’ll leave.” He smirked.

“I’m not leaving.” I said looking at the guard directly in the eye.

“I waited till he called Mr. and Mrs Kim. And they came out to the gates in a hurry, worry written all over their faces.

“What’s the problem? Who has our princess?” They didn’t noticing me as they asked the guard questions. The guard pointed to me.

“The young man says he will not leave until he gets princess to her room.” Finally noticing me Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at me. Their worried expressing softening and a sigh of relief escaped their lips as they saw me.

“Oh zelo!”  Mrs. Kim pressing her hand to her chest as she breathed. I bowed my head a little.

“If he ever comes again, let him in. Zelo is a close friend of Minnie and we approve of him. Mr. Kim said to the guard and he bowed.

Mrs. Kim came up to us.

“Are you both okay? Did something happen?” She still seemed worried as she cupped my face and touched Minnie’s face to see if she was okay too.

“Neh. We’re okay. Nothing happened, Mrs. Kim. Daehyun was bringing her but he had to go home urgently and told me to bring her home”

“Oh. That’s good that you’re both okay.”

“Zelo you can take her to her room” Mr. Kim said as he came and stood beside Mrs. Kim with an arm around her shoulder.

“Neh.” I kindly bowed my head and walked in.

O walked to her room and gently laid her down on the bed. After slipping her shoes off and sliding the blanket over her, I sat on my knees beside her bed and looked at her. My heart was beating faster than ever.

*She’s so beautiful…* I smiled and her hair.  *but why does she remind me of her? What I feel is different though... Something new.* I thought as I looked at her beautiful angelic face. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

Slowly leaning closer, I gently kissed her cheek. I felt my face heat up.

“Sleep well... Minnie” I said quietly and went downstairs and walked to the living room.

 

Author POV

“He’s such a kind young man.’ Mr. Kim said as he gave Mrs. Kim’s shoulder a squeeze.

“Hmm. He’s cute and adorable. I want to get to know him more. Minnie must have chosen him in particular for a reason.” Mrs. Kim said as they slowly walked to the mansion.

“Oh the day our daughter gets married…” Mr. Kim fakely sobbed and wiped a fake tear.

“Minnie has brought such happiness to the family. I really can’t imagine her leaving. “Mrs. Kim sighed.”

“Yeobo –ah. It’s getting really late. Do you think we should let Zelo stay for the night? Mr. Kim said.

“Ah, I think that would be good. Let’s ask him to stay.” Mrs. Kim smiled as they entered the living room.

Zelo entered the living room and greeted Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

“Oh Zelo, please come and sit here.” Mr. Kim said and Zelo sat down.

“I really thank you for being nice to our Minnie. Even though we are her adoptive parents, we love her like she’s our own. Thank you for caring for her.” Mr. Kim said and Mrs. Kim nodded.

Zelo nodded and bowed.

“Zelo. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat? Mrs. Kim asked.

“Aniyo, Gwenchanayo.” Zelo smiled a little. “Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” He stood up as he addressed them. “I’ll be heading home now.” Zelo bowed down into a 90 degree angle.

“Ah. About that.” Mrs. Kim stopped Zelo. “Why don’t you stay for the night? Its quiet late now and its not safe outside.”

“Aniyo, Its okay.” Zelo refused.

“Please Zelo. We’d be really happy if you stayed. Inform your parents and please stay for the night.” Zelo stiffened at her words.

“I… I don’t have parents…I live alone… with my hyung.” Zelo paused between every few words.

“Oh I’m so sorry Zelo. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’ll inform my hyung that I’m staying here for the night.” Zelo smiled kindly.

“Annyeong Omma, Appa.” Himchan walked in. “Oh! Junhong! What are you doing here?” He asked surprised.

“Yah! Himchan! Be kind. He brought your sister home. Oh and lend him some clothes and show him to one of the empty rooms too. He’s staying for the night.” Mr. Kim told Himchan.

“Chinchayo? That’s great. Junhong come to my room.” He said in an excited tone as he put an arm around Zelo’s shoulder and pulled him up the stairs.

When they were out of sight, Mr. and Mrs. Kim started talking.

“Oh… Poor boy…” Mrs. Kim broke into sobs.

“Hey... Don’t worry… I would have asked him to live with us if he was living alone. At least he has his hyung.” Mr. Kim said patting his wife’s back.

“He must be living a harsh life.” Mrs. Kim said in a quiet voice.

“Minnie chose right. Minnie will bring happiness to the boy” Mr. Kim assured her.

 

Zelo POV

Himchan hyung took me to him room and gave me a t shirt and shorts.

“See if they fit.” He then took a look at me. “It will fit.” He said and pushed me towards the bathroom.

After changing into the clothes Himchan gave, I opened the bathroom door and nearly got a heart attack because Himchan was standing right in front of me.

He pulled me to another room, which was across from his and next to Minnie’s room.

“You can sleep here. Just come and see me if you need anything, arasso? Goodnight~ Junhong~” HE said in a cheerful tone and patted my head before leaving the room.

“I lied down on the bed, took my phone and called hyung. It rang twice and he picked up.

“Hyung?”

“Neh Junhong, something up?”

“Neh. I told you about my friend Minnie. I’m at her house right now. Mr. and Mrs. Kim asked to stay for the night since it’s late. I hope you’re okay with it.”

“Junhong, why wouldn’t I be? You’re at your girlfriend’s house. Of course I wouldn’t mind.”

“Ah hyung~” I whined and he chuckled on the other end.

“Just go to sleep. Goodnight, Junhong.”

“Goodnight, Yongguk hyung.


Hey all!

I know I haven't updated for a long time. I havent really been in the writing mood, but dont worry I'll write for you guys ^^

Sorry if there are mistakes.

I'll try to update sometime again. The next update may be soon or it may even be later.

I hope you guys wait. 

I want to thank my co-author, xxmusicfreakxx, for editing this fic up till now. She wont be editing the chapters to come. 

I love you all. Thank you to all the subbies and commenters too. :)

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. =]

Wednesday, 15th January 2014

heart