Chapter 26

My Life

Today I woke up early. I don’t know why but I was feeling refreshed and happy.

Getting out of bed I washed up and headed to Oppa’s room.

“OPPA!” I shouted as I opened the door to his room and walked in. He didn’t even budge. I rolled my eyes and took off his blanket.

“YAAaaa…” His voice trailed off as he fell asleep again while trying to find his blanket.

Oppa was wearing his boxers only but this wasn’t new, he always slept half ! So me being the evil person I sometimes am, I started tickling his tummy. One thing I know for sure is that oppa is very, and I mean VERY ticklish.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah!” He started waking up and tried to stop me by holding my hands, but that made fall on top of him. Oppa being the cuddly oppa hugged me and used me as his pillow.

“YAH! OPPA!” I screamed in his ear.

“Aish!!” He sat up straight giving me an annoyed look. I smiled with satisfaction before getting off the bed.

I was about to leave the room when oppa called out.

“Junhong is here.” I ran back to him.

“What?” I asked just to make sure I heard correctly.

“Junhong’s here.” He repeated, yawning.

My eyes widened knowing that this time I heard what oppa said clearly.

 “Where?” I asked.

“In the room next to yours. He brought you home last night.”

“But wasn’t I with Daehyun?” I tried to remember what happened last night.

“Babo! Once you fall asleep you’re the same as a dead person.” Oppa chuckled.

“Oh.” I said and he nodded. Then I ran out of Oppa’s room and stood at the door to the room Junhong was sleeping in. Taking a deep breath to calm myself because I was being a bit too excited about this, I slowly opened the door to his room. Without closing the door I walked over to his bed. I knelt down and looked at him sleeping soundly.

Brushing his dark blue-purple hair away from his eyes I stared at how angelic and good looking he was. My heart was beating faster than normal. I just wanted to kiss those milky white cheeks. I couldn’t help it, so I moved closer. My heart beat increasing. I softly kissed his cheek and slowly moved away, hoping that I didn’t wake him up. I closed my eyes and sighed in relief when he didn’t move.

His suddenly held my hands, causing my eyes to open wide and hold my breath watching his face. *Was he awake all this time?* His eyes opened slowly and stared deeply into mine. It’s like time stopped that way and we just stared into each other’s eyes.

“Minnie~ Oh Minnie~” Youngjae’s voice echoed through the hallway as he came to the opened the door. “There you are!” He said and walked in before taking my hand and pulling me up.

“Hello Zelo. You’re here? Well, I’m sorry, but she’s mine today. See you later.” He started pulling me out with him and I called out to Junhong.

“Junhong!  Have breakfast, okay?! Eat well!” I got dragged away and out of the mansion.

“Remember! You’re mine today!”

The day with Youngjae was spent playing video games and going to electronic shops just to look at them. I even got Youngjae in on our plan to bring Jongup and Eunnie together.

By the time I went home it was quiet late and I was really tired from going from one shop to the other with Youngjae. Besides, tomorrow was the day we put the plan in action.

 

The next day

We took the limo to the mall. I was a little nervous about the plan because the boys were to follow us to the mall without Eunnie thinking we were being followed and Jongup thinking he was following us.

We did some shopping, bought cute dresses and a ‘best friends’ shirt for both of us.

“Wow, we haven’t gone shopping like this for a while now and I can’t believe I’m tired after just 2 hours.” She groaned, dragging her feet as she walked to the side and plopped all her shopping bags at her feet.

“Mhmm.” I wasn’t paying much attention to her because I was searching for the boys. From a distance I saw the four of them walking into the mall.

“I think something cold would get rid of the tiredness. How about an ice-cream? You can stay here while I go get the ice-cream for both of us.” I said and ran off before she could say anything else.

But instead of buying ice-cream, I hid behind a pillar and waited for Daehyun, Youngjae and Junhong to hide from Jongup as they got close to Eunnie. This would make Jongup think he lost them but seeing Eunnie he would walk over to her instead of finding the other three. 

Youngjae spotted me hiding behind the pillar and nudged Daehyun gesturing with his head that I was behind the pillar and that Eunnie wasn’t far away. Daehyun did the same to Zelo and without a warning they ran for it! They were only just able to hide behind the pillar ten feet away from the one I was hiding at, as Jongup turned around looking for them. He scratched his head as he turned around on the spot, but as he did he spotted Eunnie and a smile formed on his frowning face. *Yes. The plan is going well.*

Now the problem was that the pillar was only able to hide two people. It wouldn’t be long before Jongup and Eunnie found us so I took action.

“Psst!” I tried getting the boys’ attention. “Pssssst”

Junhong noticed and raised his eyebrows. I motioned him to come to the pillar I was hiding at. He looked around and saw that Jongup and Eunnie were deep in conversation and it was clearly visible even to this distance that Eunnie was blushing. Junhong placed his skateboard on the ground and zoomed over to me. He stepped on the end of his skateboard and caught it as he stepped off but he stumbled a bit. Acting quickly, I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him. My back was to the pillar and Junhong’s face was inches away from mine just supported by his hand which was on the pillar by my head.

I stood there looking into his eyes, flustered. I could feel my face heat and knew that he could see that my cheeks were quiet pink.

“Yah!” A whisper-yell came from my right, bringing me back to reality and I looked to side to see Youngjae and Daehyun motioning us to look at Jongup and Eunnie.

I closed my eyes and took a breath I didn’t know I was holding. My heart was still beating fast and I thought it skipped a beat as I opened my eyes to see that Junhong’s face was still inches from mine and his eyes were still looking into mine.

“J-Junhong…” I stuttered and he blinked for the first time that moment, it was as if he was frozen that way and the only way to unfreeze him was to say his name. He quickly moved away and looked around the pillar as if nothing happened. I took a deep breath to calm myself and looked around too. I saw Eunnie and Jongup walking out of the mall.

Daehyun and Youngjae walked over to us with smug smiles on their faces, looking from Junhong to me and then to Junhong again.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“Noooothing~” Daehyun and Youngjae sang together.

“Umm… Let’s get going. They might disappear from our sight.” I said and walked ahead with them following behind.

We followed Jongup and Eunnie out of the mall, keeping a safe distance between the couple and us. We weren’t that worried though, because both of them were quiet oblivious to their surroundings when they were together.

Jongup and Eunnie walked slowly, none of them initiated anything and Daehyun was getting really frustrated letting it all out on Youngjae. I really wonder how Youngjae tolerated Daehyun when he was at his extreme. But there he was his arm linked with Daehyun’s and also holding Daehyun’s other hand to make sure he didn’t flail them around and get unwanted attention.

“This is tiring!” Daehyun complained, pouting while Youngjae was whisper-yelling at him to be quiet.

Just as he said that I saw Jongup reach out to hold Eunnie’s hand awkwardly.

“Sshhhh!” I shushed Daehyun and Youngjae and pointed to the couple in the distance.

Daehyun squealed so loudly that both me and Youngjae’s hand went to cover his mouth and Junhong pulled all three of us into an alley way.

I gasped as soon as I realized where I was and I breathed in heavily remembering the unforgettable time I had before in an alley way.

Youngjae, still trying to calm the fan boying Daehyun didn’t notice but Junhong being the one standing next to me noticed.

“You okay?”He said loud enough for me to hear. I couldn’t help but look at him with the same scared eyes I looked at him with the day I ran to save Channie Oppa.

I think he understood because he suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me out as he called out to Youngjae and Daehyun.

“Let’s go.” That definitely made Daehyun and Youngjae stop what they were doing because it was the first time he talked in front of them.

As soon as we walked out I felt myself calming down and much faster than I expected to as Junhong was comfortingly squeezing my hand every few seconds. It was as if he was letting me know that he would be there for me. I felt myself melt inside.

But we couldn’t see Jongup or Eunnie anywhere. We walked faster, but Junhong suddenly stopped and since Daehyun and Youngjae were walking behind, they crashed into us.

“Mwoya!” Daehyun said aloud and this time Youngjae hit him hard on his arm making him groan.

“Look” Junhong said making them even more surprised but looked anyways.

Jongup and Eunnie were sitting on a bench in a park. The park was empty except for a few other couples walking around hand in hand. But what surprised us most was that Jongup was moving closer to Eunnie. As if in sync Daehyun and Youngjae gasped together.

Jongup kissed Eunnie’s cheek. Anyone would be able to see that there was love there. I felt so happy for Eunnie that moment that I jumped and hugged Junhong, laughing like a happy little girl that got candy. I’m sure he must have felt a little weird by my sudden hug but I couldn’t care about that right now. It startled me when I felt his arms wrap around me too, pulling me a bit closer. I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me. I smiled too before tightening my hug.

Next to us, Daehyun and Youngjae were jumping up and down, silently squealing and hugging each other. I shook my head and thought. *These two are really crazy*

We decided on going home, leaving the progressing couple to themselves. Junhong dropped me off before he went home himself.

I went to my room and saw shopping bags at the end of my bed. *Eunnie must have given them to Suho oppa before she left.* Her bags were there too so I made up my mind to go over to her house tomorrow and then maybe I could talk to her about what happened today.  Or maybe I wouldn’t even have to talk about it because I have the feeling that would be the only thing she will talk about tomorrow.

Smiling, I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes, feeling happy that everything went well.

 

 


How was it? I kinda have the feeling that my writing is getting bad ><

I'm having my holidays right now. It's a 6 month holiday. School is gonna start again on May or June I think.

And because its the holidays for me, my mom makes my type some office work for her :) and I'm reading too on aff.  

Oh and my results were good. I'm really happy with them. I got 2 C's though. >< that made me a little disappointed but everything went well ^^ 

I'll try to update soon again. :D

Thank you the new subbies. 

Do comment a alot, I love all your comments, it makes me want to keep writing. 

Thank you all! 

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. Please  ^.^