Chapter 15

My Life

We sat down on my bed.

Daehyun suddenly moved closer and hugged me. From that I knew he wanted something.

“What do you want, Daehyun?” I asked hugging him back; he’ll forever be our pillow.

“Wae?! I can’t even hug you now? This . I don’t approve of your liking Zelo if you’re not letting me hug you without a reason. Humph!”  He said and broke the hug while crossing his arms over his chest and acting stubborn.

“Awwn! DaeDae… Don’t be like that.” I said tickling his sides, making the frown on his cute, handsome face disappear immediately.

He hugged me again.

“Can we stay…?” He showed puppy eyes. Now, who can resist those adorable puppy eyes of the Jung Daehyun?

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Can we?! Please, Minnie, Please!” Eunnie came and hugged me as well.

“We’re staying!! YAY!” Youngjae screamed and hugged me as well.

Oh these adorkable idiots, making decisions on their own. I laughed.

“Let’s go get the fold up, huge mattress!” Daehyun threw his hands up in the air making Youngjae and Eunnie fall to the side, but they quickly got up and shouted.

“Yeah!!” We ran to the spare room where we kept all our toys and things from when we were little.

Daehyun and Youngjae brought the mattress to my room and spread in out in the huge space in the middle of the room while me and Eunnie went to find Sunhwa unnie.

“Sunhwa unnie!!” Eunnie ran to her.

“Neh?” She asked smiling brightly as always and half amused by the hyper us.

“Could you give us the cute, warm blankets and also their Pajamas? They are staying for the night.” I said pointing to Eunnie as I mention ‘they’, while jumping up and down like Eunnie.

“Okay, come with me.” She gave a laugh and gestured us to follow her.

She gave us three huge blankets and Eunnie’s Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s Pajamas.

Yep, we have extra clothes and other necessary things the three needs, kept in my house. Just in case of a sudden change of mind to stay for the night, like tonight.

We ran to my room and saw Daehyun and Youngjae lying next to each other with their eyes closed.

W crept up to them and dumped everything on top of them.

“Yah!”

We laughed at them.

Youngjae and Daehyun quickly started changing into their clothes while we made the bed. They don’t bother to go to the bathroom to change. It’s like they are used to changing in front of us.

We got our bed ready and my own bed becomes useless when the three come over.

When Eunnie and I finished making the bed Youngjae and Daehyun jumped on it. Youngjae in yellow pajamas and Daehyun in grey ones

Eunnie and I came back after changing into our pajamas and jumped on top of them making them groan. We always have tons of pillows with a soft fluffy blanket making our bed very comfortable.

Soon we started having a pillow fight. Suddenly remembering that we have school tomorrow, we laid down next to each other. In the order Eunnie on the left, then Daehyun, me and Youngjae on the right. There was not even a little space between either of us. Even thought the house was warm, we like to stay cuddled.

Eunnie had one of her legs over Daehyun’s legs while I was lying on top of Daehyun’s arms. Youngjae’s legs went over me to Daehyun’s. The weight of Eunnie’s and Youngjae’s legs on Daehyun wasn’t satisfying, so I added mine on top as well. Eunnie and me being the girls, we love to cuddle into Daehyun, then there’s Youngjae being Youngjae and cuddling into Daehyun for god knows what reason.

Not long after staying like that we fell asleep.

 

Morning came and the alarm clock went off, waking me out of my slumber. None of the three even budged by the loudness of the alarm clock. I reached out and turned it off. Looking around me I realized Youngjae was not beside me anymore. He was on top of Daehyun, sleeping like a log. My arm was squished between Youngjae and Daehyun’s body. Pulling my arm out with difficulty, because Youngjae was damn heavy, I got up into sitting position.

*Wow!* I thought and giggled when I saw the positions the three were sleeping in.

Daehyun was lying there looking like a starfish with Youngjae on top of him. Eunnie was lying across them with her arms stretching over her head and legs on top of Youngjae.

*How does Youngjae move from beside me onto Daehyun every single time? I really wonder how he does that.* I laughed.

I started with waking up Youngjae. Shaking him and turning him to the right so that he doesn’t fall on Eunnie. He fell beside Daehyun making Eunnie’s legs fall on Daehyun’s tummy. Daehyun groaned in his sleep and turned to his side facing Eunnie. Eunnie felt uncomfortable the way she was now, so she pulled Daehyun and hugged him like a pillow.

“Yah… Daehyun-ah……” Youngjae called out in his sleep, while feeling the bed beside him for Daehyun. When he felt Daehyun’s hands, he pulled him next to him. Daehyun slowly started opening his eyes from being moved around in the bed so much. He was about to get up when Youngjae pulled him back, making Daehyun fall on top of Youngjae, their lips smacking into each other.

Well, now Youngjae and Daehyun were both wide awake or maybe not cause Daehyun didn’t seem like he was.  Pushing Daehyun off, Youngjae started wiping his lips and flailing his arms and legs like a crazy man while lying on the bed.

“Oh My God! Jung Daehyun! What have you done?! My innocent, beautiful lips! Aaah! Aaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My life is ruined! It has been ruined. Aaaaah!” He kept on screaming while I was sitting there laughing my off.

He didn’t seem like he would stop screaming to I jumped in his tummy, holding his arms and legs.

“Yah! Yoo Youngjae! Stop!” I shouted but he didn’t stop.

“YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE! SHUT UP!” Eunnie shouted making him stop straight away. Eunnie can get scary when she’s angry.

Daehyun was sitting there almost falling asleep again.

I sighed and got up.

“Time to get ready for school~! I said merrily, pulling everyone up.

One by one, we showered and got ready for school.


Hello my adorable readers :D

It's just a cute chapter I thought of adding. ^^

What do you think? C;

I've been putting a lot of DaeJae into this. :3

Please don't think of them as gay in this.  T.T 

Because it's just their close friendship in this fic. :)

Thankyou my subbies and commenters and upvoters :'DD 

I love your comments so don't forget to leave a comment. 

No silent readers please! xD

25.06.13