Chapter 14

My Life

“Omma!” He greeted with a smile on his face. The smile that we have missed so dearly.

“Jongup…” Ahjumma said with tears in her eyes.

“JONGUP!!” The 4 of us exclaimed loudly, realizing who it was. He looked so different. He had pinkish hair which made him look extremely hot. (Imagine the pink haired Jongup. Not the brown haired one in the description of characters.)

We had our mouths wide open in surprise. It was so nice seeing him after such a long time. The nerdy Jongup from before was now really good looking. He seems to have grown a few inches tall as well, but not that tall.

Ahjumma practically ran into her son’s embrace. She must feel very happy seeing her son after such a long time.

“Jongup-ah! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” She cried into Jongup’s chest. The tears of joy and happiness of seeing her son again.

“Surprise!” He said smiling the cute, innocent smile of his.

We were just standing there our ice-cream while we watched the mother and son reunite. It was such a happy seen. Eunnie even sobbed for a moment while wiping the happy tears that gathered in her eyes. Daehyun and Youngjae were unconsciously holding hands while watching the happy mother-son moment, and I just felt more than happy for Ahjumma and Jongup.

Ahjumma let go of him and pulled him to a chair.

“Sit! Sit! Let me make you a glass of hot chocolate!” She said and hurriedly went behind the counter.

“Annyeong guys!” Jongup greeted us with a small wave, motioning us to sit at the table.

“Annyeong.” We all said in chorus and sat down.

“Keep this a surprise, okay? I’ll be coming to school tomorrow, so let it be a surprise for everyone!” He said smiling at us.

“Neh~” We chorused again.

“Are you guys in the school choir or something?” He asked with a laugh and we broke into a fit of laughter as well.

“Here!” Ahjumma returned with a glass of hot chocolate.

“Gomawo Omma!” He said lovingly.

I stood up.

“We’ll be going now. Come on let’s go! We’ll talk to you tomorrow Jongup. Bye!”  I said pulling Eunnie with me, who pulled Daehyun who couldn’t leave Youngjae so pulling him as well.

“Ahjumma! Should I put up the ‘closed’ sign before I go?” I called out.

“Neh, that would be great. Thank you, kids.” She said, and we left the place feeling happy for the reunited mother and son.

We walked slowly, arm in arm, all four of us. I suddenly remembered that we had to go home early. I checked the time and it was almost 7 at night now.

“Omo! Guys! Let’s run home!” I said hyper from the sweet ice-cream. Another reason why I loved winter is because we don’t have to worry about being sweaty.

“Yay! Let’s go home!” Eunnie shouted while punching the air. The streets were calm and quiet, making her voice echo.

“Yeah!!” Both Daehyun and Youngjae shouted punching the air as well.

We raced home laughing. By the time we reached home, we were breathing heavily. It took us sometime to calm down.

I went into the house with the three trailing behind like cute little duckling following their mother.

“Mianhae Princess, I didn’t know you came…” A butler said bowing apologetically for not being able to open the door for me.

“Hey, no, its fine, you know I’m not that much of a princess to be treated to be treated like one. It’s okay. No need to be sorry.” I smiled kindly and went into the living room.

Omma came running and hugged me when she saw me entering the room.

“Awwn my Minnie! I missed you~ How are you? You were okay, right? Channie looked after you well, didn’t he?” My happy, cheerful Omma said. This was how everything goes when they return home after a business trip.

“Neh! Omma! I’m fine.” I said smiling brightly while hugging Omma.

“Omma!” Eunnie, Daehyun and Youngjae shouted at the same time.

She broke the hug and looked at my best friends.

“Oh you kids came too, I missed you kids.” She tackled all three into a group hug making me laugh because their expressions were hilarious.

Omma and Appa love them like their own children. They love my parents like their own. All of our parents became good friends through the years. Neither of their parents worries about them if they aren’t home because it has been a habit for them to hang out at my house, and their parents know that if they aren’t home, then they are definitely at my house. My best friends just cannot live without me and neither can I. I don’t think either of us would be who we are now without the support we get from each other.

Appa didn’t notice us as he was too absorbed into the newspaper he was reading. I slowly crept up on him, motioning the three to come as well. I showed them my fingers, counting up to 3.

1…

2…

3!

“APPAA!!” All four of us screamed.

With the sudden shock he got, he actually ripped the newspaper in half. We gasped and covered our mouth.

Appa had his eyes wide and mouth open with either half of the newspaper in each hand. He gave each of us one by one a stern look, making us freeze and think that we did wrong.

He suddenly burst into a hearty laugh making everyone in the living room laugh with him.

“What’s with all the noise?” A sleepy channie oppa walked down the steps. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the living room, and his eyes widened.

“Omma! Appa!” He ran to them but stopped midway. “Wait! What’s the time?” He asked.

“Almost 7:45, Why?” I responded. “Don’t tell me you slept after giving the call after school. Oppa, you sleepy head!” I laughed.

He laughed sheepishly and went to hug Omma and Appa.

We were having dinner, telling each other about the things that happened in the past few days.

“Omma~ Appa~ Did you know our Minnie is in Lurve~?” Daehyun sang.

I kicked him from under the table and he yelped in pain.

“Is that so?” Appa widened his eyes.

“Who’s the lucky guy?” Omma asked almost jumping up and down in her seat with excitement.

I blushed like crazy while trying to hide my face.

“He’s a really hot looking guy that can look cute at the same time. He’s really tall and has milky white skin and an icy, cold glare.” Eunnie did the explaining for me, her expression changing with every feature she just described. Her voice was going high pitched and she started squealing like a fan girl. Everyone laughed at the way Eunnie ended up fangirling.

“Is Minnie the one in love or are you the one?” Appa Joked. “Minnie, please give an explanation about the guy.” Appa said after having a laugh.

Eunnie was still fangirling, jumping up and down, not able to stay still and letting out a squeal very now and then. Youngjae and Daehyun sitting on either side of her tried to calm her down by holding her by the shoulders, hugging her and stuffing food into .

“Umm… He is a perfect looking human being! Yes! That’s what he is. A Perfect looking human being!” I said satisfied with my answer.

“Explain in detail, dear!” Omma said softly.

“… He has a dark aura around him. It feels like he had a bad past.” I said looking down, remembering my past as well. “The look he has, so lost. I can see the pain in his eyes. On the other hand there’s his appearance. Tall, skinny, milky white skin, metallic blue hair, dark brown eyes…” I said, unconsciously smiling while describing him.

“He doesn’t talk to us at all!” Youngjae added, finally being able to make Eunnie the fan girl calm down.

“Oh he doesn’t?” Omma asked surprised.

“Yeah, maybe something related to his past?” Youngjae said while eating.

“Ani… He talks to me, when we are alone, not much but he does talk.” I said, thinking deeply.

“Oooooh!” Omma smiled.

“Alone? Channie! I’m giving you the responsibility of giving Minnie ‘The Talk’. Please take full responsibility.” Appa said joyfully, making everyone laugh.

“Appa~” I whined.

“Our Minnie is growing up so fast!” Appa said while wiping a fake tear.

Dinner ended soon and Daehyun, Eunnie, Youngjae and me headed to my room.

 


Annyeong~~~

Jongup has come! :DD

A family moment for all my readers. ^^

I hope you like it. :)

And I hope there are no silent readers. x'D

Love you loads! <3

Thank you to the 4 upvoters.

Also a big thanks to the subbies and Commenters. ^-^

21.06.13