Chapter 18

My Life

I stopped in front of the alley way entrance, trying to catch my breath. I haven’t ran like this in a while, so I guess I’m not as fit as I was before.

It was really dark in there. Slowly walking in I looked around to find oppa, but it’s too dark to see anything here.

There was a bit of moonlight shining into the alleyway, but the other end was pitch black. Not going further into the dark, I stayed in the moonlight.

“O-Oppa?” I called out softly.

“Bab-" He was again cut off by a punch. He groaned in pain and I felt my heart ache.

“Oppa!” I shouted a little loudly, tears filling my eyes.

Feeling a presence behind me, I stiffened. Looking at the ground I saw a shadow of a man casted over mine. The shadow moved closer and I tried turning around, but the man was faster. He caught my wrists and held it tightly behind me. It hurt and I couldn’t even move no matter how much I wriggled to get out of his grip.

“L-Let go of m-me!” I shouted and moved around trying to loosen the grip on my wrists but they got tighter. He growled and then I felt his hot breath on my neck making me freeze.

“Well, well. The ‘Princess’ really came. I thought you were going to run away to save your precious life and leave your oppa to die, again.” A man spoke before stepping into the moonlight, in front of me.

*Again? Did my real oppa really die?!* I tear trickled down my face.

Coming closer he lifted my chin up harshly with a smirk on his face. Taking the chance, the man behind started planting sloppy kisses on my neck. It made me shudder in disgust.

“I-I would n-never do t-that” I stuttered while I focused on moving away from the disgusting man who was kissing me. I knew if I squirmed around he would definitely hurt me even more than what he's doing right now.

“Oh, but you did, ‘Princess’.” The man in front kept calling me ‘princess’ mockingly. Smirking, he moved even closer to me. There was really less space between me and the man, I could hardly breathe. To make it even more difficult the man behind kept on tightening the grip on my wrists and squishing me between him and the man in front. I couldn’t move at all, and I had no idea how I was supposed to get away from these disgusting men.

Suddenly, feeling someone touch my thighs, I gasped. I tried moving my legs away but I couldn’t move even an inch away from the scary touch. When I tried even more to move away from the man who was touching my thighs, the man behind me kicked me hard on my calf. I let out a cry of pain and heard oppa shout out weakly.

“B-ab-by!”

“O-O-Oppa!!” I wanted to go to oppa but these two men kept squishing me and I felt like I was suffocating.

“B-Baby-y!” I heard shuffling of feet from behind the man in front of me.

“SHUT UP!” He said and everything became silent again.

I was breathing hard now, breathing the little air around me as I struggled to get away.

The man’s fingers slowly started going up my thighs. I cried out when the man behind me started my neck. Tears streamed down and blurred my vision but I could see the smirking face of the man in front.

I shook my head vigorously, trying to get the kissing man to stop, as it was the only movement I could make. But he didn’t, he just gripped harder on my wrists and even more on my neck. I was sure that I would have marks on my neck.

I felt the man in front’s hands going under my just above knee length skirt. Slowly going higher and higher. I felt sick as if I might faint any moment. My legs were weak and I was out of breath.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound from behind me and everything happened very fast.

The painful grip on my wrist was not there anymore and the man stopped my neck. Then I heard a thud and I didn’t feel so suffocated anymore.

The man in front of me, now alert, stopped going up my skirt and looked above my shoulder.  I was about to fall to the ground from weakness, but the man held my arms tightly and it really hurt. More tears flowed down as I screamed in pain.

From my blurred vision I saw a metal pipe over the man’s head. It went down fast and hit him on the head making him fall to the ground unconscious.

I looked up to see oppa standing there. He was standing with most of his weight on one leg. His forehead was bleeding and a lot of bruises were on his perfect face.

I ran to him, hugging him tightly. He was so hurt. It hurt me to see all those bruises and cuts. I cried loudly into his chest and he let the metal pipe fall to the ground causing a loud clang to echo through the night. He put his arms around me and hugged me tight.

His breath was short and heavy.

“Gomawo…… Junhong-ah.” Oppa’s voice cracked weakly.

*Junhong… Wait! Junhong?!* I thought and my eyes widened. Quickly turning around I saw him giving a nod to oppa before making eye contact with me. He glared at me and I could see he was worried and upset.

He threw my bag to me and I caught it with both hands. He walked away leaving oppa and me.

*He saved me and oppa…*


Annyeong~

why do I feel so evil?  Cx

I updated early just for you guys! ^-^

So what do you think of this chappie?? :DD

Is it nice? <3

Or lame? ._.

Thank you to the new subbies and all the commenters. :DD

And once again I'll thank the upvoters ^^

Love ya all <3

Take care!

Be happy!

And SMILE :D

 

08.07.13