Chapter 9

My Life

I woke up feeling unwell. Getting up into sitting position and leaning against the bed head, I stared blankly at the light pink wall across the room. I heard the door open.

“Good morning, Baby girl.” I heard oppa say softly. I still didn’t budge and stared at the wall.

I yawned. I felt Channie Oppa’s weight on the bed.

I stretched myself and looked at oppa.

“My Baby looks so dull. As always, today is the day you get your monthly period.” Oppa said without any awkwardness. He has always been there on the first day of it, every month. Being the loving and caring brother he always is.

Then I felt a sudden pain in my stomach causing me to wrap my arms around my stomach. I closed my eyes and tried to endure the pain.

Oppa hugged me and rubbed my stomach to lessen the pain. It helped a little.

“Here” He said giving me a banana. “It’ll help reduce the cramps you get.” I took it, feeling sick.

“Thank you, Oppa.” I said quietly.

“Anything for Baby Minnie” He said smiling warmly.

“Now go get ready. I woke up early so you can take your time to get ready. Even though I knew you would have already woken up, I know you won’t get out of bed easily.” He said and pinched my cheeks.

I snuggled in to him not wanting to get out of bed, hugging him tightly.

“Come on. I already bought you a pack. It’s in the bathroom. Now let’s go.” He said trying to get me off of him, but I hugged him even tighter, not wanting to move.

He chuckled and got up with me hugging him. He carried me to the bathroom, because he knew very well that I wouldn’t budge.

We went to the bathroom and got me off of him. Taking a bucket of cold water he poured it onto me, to get me awake. He knew very well that I can be very sensitive during this time of the month. I gasped and shivered. Oppa did this to me every month.

He grabbed a towel, wrapping around me and kissed me on the forehead before going out of the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I smiled at the way he always cared for me. I showered and got ready in slow motion as I didn’t really want any sudden movements. Sunhwa unnie came into the room

“Good morning Sweetie, How are you?” She said while doing my bed.

“Okay” I said softly and slowly walked out of the room to see Channie oppa at the end of the stairs. When I went down the stairs he put an arm around my shoulders and hugged me close to him. We walked to the car. I stayed silent all through the ride. When we arrived at the gates he came out of the car and opened the door for me helping me out.

“Don’t be rude, okay? Don’t get angry either.” He said calmly and kissed my forehead and I walked away.

I went inside the school and saw Eunhee, Daehyun and Youngjae. I walked up to them and stopped.

“Let’s go to class.” Eunnie said. They knew I was not feeling good so they didn’t dare to be loud today.

I walked slowly with them by my side. As usual fan boys were going crazy as I went past them.

“Bye” My best friends said to each other and left to their classes. I walked, dragging my feet as I went to my class.

I entered the class and headed to my seat. Laying my head on the desk while hugging my stomach, I looked at the sky out of the window, unaware of my surrounding.

The class was boring. Break time came and Eunnie didn’t come barging into the classroom today. I walked out of the classroom to see Daehyun with my food tray. The food lover always gets to the canteen first.

I took the tray and left. On days like today I always like to be alone. Away from people, so I walked to the back of the school where there is a little garden. A place where people say is haunted, but I don’t really care about the place being haunted or not. It calms me down and it makes me happy to be at that little garden.

I ate and lied on the grass, looking at the sky. Suddenly I heard ruffling of leaves and looked in the direction of the sound. The sound was coming from behind a bush. I didn’t see anyone though.

I got up and walked over to see what was making the sound. I blinked when I saw Junhong sitting there hugging his knees. For a moment there I forgot all my pain and gloominess.

I looked at him before sitting next to him. He looked at me and then looked up at the sky. I noticed he didn’t have the glare from before.

“Why are you like this?” I blurted out my thoughts. Covering my mouth and looking away as I blushed.

I heard him Let out a deep breath.

“Why do you care?” He asked his voice monotone.

“Because… I feel that you need someone. Someone who cares for you” I said softly, deciding to voice out my thoughts.

He scoffed. “You see through me…” It wasn’t exactly a question but I answered.

“Yes.” I nodded, looking at him in the eyes as he looked at me.

“And you’re doing this out of pity, aren’t you?” He asked his voice sounding hurt.

“Ani…” I said looking at the ground. There was silence after that. I looked at him. He looked lost. Tears started filling his eyes. I reached out to his hand and held it comfortingly. A tear trickled down his face.  He made no movements and stayed like that letting the tears fall down one by one, sobbing softly.

I felt so sad seeing him like this. I couldn’t help it, I hugged him. He sobbed into my neck. Rubbing his back comfortingly to calm him down, we stayed like that for a while.

He stopped and lifted his head, looking down. I could tell he didn’t want to make any eye contact with me.

“It’s okay” I said assuring him.

He looked at me, his eyes dull, trying to figure out if he could trust me. I smiled warmly at him.

Hearing the bell ring we headed to our classroom.

When school ended I went out with Eunhee, Daehyun and Youngjae, laughing and having fun. They must be thinking that I had gone crazy, because I’m never myself on the first day of my period every month.

The few minutes me and Junhong spent during break, made my day. I was feeling happy, no worries, and no pain.

Waiting for oppa to come pick me up, we stayed outside the gates.  Seeing the bright pink car coming I said bye to them and stepped forward, waiting, as the car came and stopped right in front of me. I opened the door getting into the passenger seat, waving to my best friends.  Oppa looked at me weirdly.

“What?” I asked smiling.

“Why are so happy at the end of school today?” Oppa asked

“No reason.” I said looking at my hands and smiling even more, thinking about Junhong.

“You talked to him, didn’t you?” He said laughing.

I giggled.

“What happened?” He asked in a hyper tone.

“I think he is starting to trust me…” I said looking up at oppa who was looking at me, and then looked to the front.

My eyes widened and I screamed.

“OPPAA!”


Hello my lovely readers ^_^

I hope you like this chapter :)

Why do you think she screamed? keke~

Thankyou for subbing and commenting  ^u^

I really appreciate it.

Love the comments :D

Comment and Subscribe :))) 

06.06.13