Chapter 11

My Life

Zelo POV

I woke up and felt someone’s hands holding my hands. I sat up with difficulty. When my eyes adjusted to the surrounding I saw the girl I cried in front of sitting next to my bed. She had a concerned look on her face. I was surprised to see her again. I cried because I couldn’t hold it in, not for her to think that I like her. *tch, she’s gonna be all clingy now.*

“Why are you here?” Because I had just woken up my voice was hoarse.

“To help you.” She said softly. I glared at her. *Why would she want to help me? Oh right. I cried in front of her. Stupid me.* I said mentally hitting myself on the head. *But why would she want to help me when I’m perfectly fine?* I got confused.

“To help me with what? I’m perfectly fine. I don’t need your help!” I said raising my voice a little. My short temperedness takes over me all the time.

“No you are not!” she replied in the same manner. *whoa! She’s one heck of a girl to come and talk to the cold me, and like that too.*

“So what if I’m not fine! It’s not like I need you help! I’m perfectly fine on my own!” I glared at her angrily.

I looked around and realized that I’m in the hospital.

“Why am I even in the hospital?!” Angrily throwing the blanket away and getting out of bed. I started walking but fell to the ground with a sharp pain in the knee.

She came running to me. *Why does she want to help me so much? Stupid girl! Stop feeling pity for me.* She tried to help me. *I don’t need any help.* I shrugged her off.

“Junhong…”

*Why is she calling me Junhong? I clearly told her not to call me that last night.*

“Don’t call me Junhong” I said trying to get up.

“Junhong.” She said again as she tried to stop me.

“I said not to call me that.” *I don’t want to have someone reminding me of my past! STOP CALLING ME JUNHONG!* I was getting angrier and angrier as she tried helping me.

I didn’t want her help so I kept shrugging her hand off. It surprised me at how she didn’t get annoyed even a little bit.

“Junhong. Please… stop it. You might hurt yourself!”

*She really doesn’t listen, does she?*

I was getting weak from all the falling. Breathing hard as I tried one last time.

“Junhong…” She called me again. *will you fcking stop, calling me that?!?*

“My… name is… Zelo.” I said as I crawled to the wall and leaning against it. Anger, sadness and weakness were getting to me.

Hugging my not plastered leg, I hid my face as I sobbed softly. *Why do you keep caring for me so much? You should be angry and going away from me, not coming to me. Please… stop it. Stop being so caring. It hurts.*

I felt something wet on my forehead. I knew it was her. I pushed her hand away.

“Junhong… Please let me take care of you.” I could sense she was worried. She didn’t seem like she would ever stop. So I lifted my head. I didn’t care if I had tears on my face; she has already seen me crying. *omo! Am I being soft with her!?  No, No. It’s just because I’m annoyed with her.*

She wiped my face with the damp towel and helped me to the bed. I didn’t want to talk to her, so I kept looking at the boring white wall across the room. *I can’t let this girl come to my life. She reminds me of her. Why doesn’t she stop when I tell her to?! Stupid girl! Why doesn’t she listen to me at all?!*

She suddenly put a spoon full ramyun in front of my face.

“I don’t want to eat.” I didn’t understand why I said it quietly when I’m obviously angry right now.

“You’ll be sick if you don’t eat. Even the doctor said that you haven’t been eating well…” She trailed off.

“Who are you to bring me to the hospital?” I shouted at her, not able to control my anger.

She suddenly looked down.

“Mianhae… It was my fault that oppa’s car hit your leg.”

*What?! I got hit by a car! How the hell did I get hit by a car?!?* Then I remembered crossing the road absent mindedly. *so she’s here to be forgiven? Pfft*

“So, to make up for what you have caused, you are helping me? If that’s the reason why you are here then you may leave now. You don’t have to do anything for what you have done!” I scoffed at her in a loud voice.

“Th-that’s not the r-reason.” She stuttered.

“Then why?! Just leave.” I said annoyed that she doesn’t listen to me at all.

“I’m not leaving! Not until you eat this!” She said raising her voice.

*Tch. She dared to raise her voice at me.* I realized that if I eat she’ll leave. So I agreed on eating.

“Fine. I’ll eat. Leave as soon as I finish!”

I ate the ramyun. She stared at me with a smile on her face. Everything about this girl reminded me so much of her. Thinking about her made me calm down.

I was almost done, but I felt like I should give the girl some. Trying to show that im still angry I just gave the cup to her. From the corner of my eyes I could see that she was looking at me questioningly.

“Eat.” I said a bit shy to look at her.

I saw her smile making me have this weird feeling inside my stomach.

She got up and took her bag.

“I’ll be going now.”

She turned to leave when my hands grabbed hers automatically.

“Stay.” I said, my heart beating fast. I didn’t understand this feeling at all.

She sat back down.

“Not staying till I fall asleep. Stay till tomorrow morning.” I said while looking at the ceiling. For some reason I wanted her to stay. The safe feeling I get when she’s around… I feel so comfortable when she is around, and I just wanted her to stay by my side.

Suddenly her phone vibrated.

“Yobos-”

“BABYYY! Where are you?? Still at the hospital??” I could actually hear her brother on the other side of the line.

I turned to my side, facing her. I stared into her cute brown eyes, while she stared into mine. I couldn’t take my eyes away from hers.

I didn’t hear the rest of the conversation she and her brother had. I became too absorbed into her eyes. The rest of the world wasn’t there anymore. It was just me and her. Safe and happy. My eyelids started becoming heavy; I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. Letting them close, for once after all the happenings from the past, I fell asleep feeling safe.


Hello~~

So I thought of putting some of Zelo's feelings into this. >:D

I hope you guys like this chapter.

I might not be able to update as often as I do now. Please understand. >.<

But I will try my best to update regularly, just for you guys ^.^

Thanks for subbing and commenting.

A big thanks for the upvoters.

I Love You~~ hehe 

10.06.13