Chapter 6

My Life

I opened the door of my class room and found the guy I just bumped into was there too. All I could do was stare at him. His tall figure. Milky white skin. The warmness he has hidden inside the icy cold outer shell. I wondered why this guy was like this. I couldn’t figure it out. I felt the need of wanting to know more about this breathtaking guy. To do that first I have to find a way to make him talk to me. 

I could see that all the girls were fangirling over the cute, hot guy standing in front of the classroom.

I stepped into the room and all the boys went crazy. Giving a smile to the guy before I slowly walked over to my seat at the back corner which is next to the window. It was the only spot in the classroom which made me comfortable. Especially when there are people I’m not close with around me. To be honest nothing’s really changed from when I was at the orphanage. I may be the princess but as I said when I’m not with my friends I’m back to being the person I really am.

“Choi Junhong. Zelo.” The guy said shortly. His voice sounded so cold.  I blinked at him. His face was expressionless. Sending off an icy glare to everyone that said, ‘Talk to me and you’re dead’.  The class was dead silent.

 “Junhong, please go sit next to Min Jin” Seonsangnim said. “Min Jin, rai-”

“Zelo” He said in a cold tone.

“Zelo, please go sit. Min Jin, raise your hand so that he’ll know where to sit.”

The guys in the class were looking upset for not being able to sit next to me.

I raised my hand. The look on Junhong’s face said he didn’t want to be anywhere close to me, making me pout.

His dark eyes connected with mine as he walked over. He looked straight into mine. I gasped softly when I saw the pain in his eyes. I blinked quickly getting over it and gave him an eye smile. He gave an annoyed look and looked away.

 

He walked to the seat next to mine and sat down. Not looking at me he took out his text book and placed it on the table.  He sat there facing the front with that cold expression on his face not caring about the glares he got for sitting next to me.

I looked at him. Taking in every detail on his face into my mind. His metallic blue and fluffy hair. The perfection I saw in him is so overwhelming. The only thing missing was-

My thoughts got cut off by the guy sitting in the front seat.

“Princess… Can I borrow your pencil for a while?”

I just realized I had been smiling all that time while staring at Junhong.

I cleared my throat.

“Oh. Neh.” I said and gave him my pencil.

I looked at Junhong one last time before looking at my text book.

After a few minutes the guy in front turned and gave my pencil back with a piece of paper.

I gave him a questioning look. He gestured with his eyes to open the note.

I opened and read it.

Will you be mine, Princess? I’ve loved you from the first time my eyes landed on you. You are the prettiest girl I ever saw in my whole life. You look more and prettier as days go by. Even without makeup you look stunning and gorgeous. Every single day I man up to ask you out, but things don’t work out. I love you, Princess I really do... So will you?

*Oh no. Not again…* I had to go through this so many times every day. Confessions made by guys in school. Even boys who are so much younger and guys that are way older than me.

I quickly wrote back on the little space below.

Thank you for the compliments. :) But I’m sorry. I cannot do that. I’m not the one for you. You’ll find a better girl. Hwaiting!

I gave the note back to him. His shoulders slumped as he read the note. I felt guilty for doing this so many times to so many guys. –Sigh- *another confession rejected*

The bell rang and classed ended. Everyone ran out of the class. I put my books into my bag and was about to get up when the cheery voice of Eunhee called my name.

“Minniiieee!!” she came running into the class room. I smiled seeing my best friend. I seriously wonder how she gets here so fast. I mean the bell only just rang. I shook my head and smiled at her.

Zelo didn’t move an inch! He stayed there with headphones in his ears.

Eunhee ran and hugged me.

“Oh Minnie, I missed you!” she smiled like she hasn’t seen me in ages.

“We saw each other a few hours ago...”

“That doesn’t matter. I still missed you. I wish we were in the same class like last year. Can’t you just ask the headmaster to put us in the same class?”

“Nuh uh Eunnie. You won’t be able to study if we’re in the same class.” I said to her and she pouted like a little kid. Yeah, she would be talking non-stop if both of us were in the same class. I was glad that we actually got separated this year. She barely passes in her exams.  My dear Eunnie, Study hard, okay?

Zelo coughed causing Eunhee to look behind me.

“Oh! Who’s he?” I was about to tell her when “No, don’t tell me that’s the new guy! He is freaking hot!” she jumped up and down and twirled around. I had to hold her shoulder to make her stop fangirling. I laughed and breathed in and out deeply and she followed. She slowly calmed down and screamed at the top of her lungs one last time.

“Will you shut up.” A soft, cold voice said from behind me.

Eunhee gasped.

“OMO! Mian! Mian! Mian!” She screamed and ran out of the room embarrassed and to look for Daehyun and Youngjae.

I turned around and found him glaring at me. It seemed so cute to me when he glared. Those cold eyes had warmness in them. I wanted to get him to express it out.

“Mianhae..” I apologized. “She’s always like that.” I bowed my head a little before turning around.

I walked but stopped and turned around again.

“Aren’t you coming to eat lunch?” I asked Zelo who had his eyes closed, listening to music. I didn’t think he could hear me. So I was about to leave when he replied softly.

“No…” I saw him looking at me. That answer was enough for me. I smiled and left the classroom.

I saw Eunhee, Youngjae and Daehyun coming towards me. Daehyun had 2 food trays.

*Thank you DaeDae!*

We walked to the rooftop and ate there. It was our usual lunch place. So the people here gives us space if they know that we are at the rooftop.

“Minnie-ah.. That was so embarrassing.” Eunhee said quietly while pouting. I laughed, remembering what happened a while ago.

“What happen?” Youngjae and Daehyun asked at the same time. Oh these two. They are quiet but can be very loud.

“There’s this new guy in my class. Eunnie came and was being loud as usual saw him and fangirled. He said to shut up and she got embarrasses and ran out of the class to find you both.” The two boys started laughing at Eunnie and teasing her. She was always like that and the boys would all the time.

“Yah!” She shouted and got up. Youngjae and Daehyun got up too. She started chasing them like an ahjumma being annoyed by two naughty boys. I smiled at my best friends.

I kept silent as I thought of Zelo. Not knowing that I was unconsciously smiling. I didn’t know that they stopped chasing each other around and were staring at me.

“What’s wrong with her?” Daehyun said in a whisper.

“Yeah. She seems so…quiet. She’s is not like this usually.” Youngjae whispered too.

“I don’t know” Eunhee whispered back.

“She’s like that when she’s day dreaming. But only when something interesting has happened…” Youngjae said

“Did something happen?” Daehyun asked.

“I already told you I don’t know” Eunhee hissed.

“What are you guys whispering about?” I asked

/gasp/ They seemed shocked.

I blinked at them questioningly.

Eunhee cleared .

“Why are you like this?” Eunhee asked, being very straight forward, making Daehyun and Youngjae gave her a –seriously- look.

“Whaat!?!” She said innocently to them.

*Oh Eunnie, always straightforward with everything.* I thought and smiled.

All three of them were looking at me expecting me to say something.

“Th- the new guy….He has this really cold expression… but I feel like he has a warm side and is hiding it.” I smiled thinking about him. “His eyes…they are as cold as ice…but behind all that there’s a cute warm side. I … I dunno… he is cute and hot at the same time…. I – I dunno how to explain this….” I said frowning.

All three of them ooooohed making me look at them with a blank expression.

“Is our Minnie, our one and only princess in loooooove~? Huh? Huh?” Daehyun teased.

“I think so toooooooo~” Youngjae agreed with Daehyun.

“Awwwwwn group huuug~!” Eunhee screamed and all three squished me in between them.

“I- c-can’t….B-breathe” I said while trying to breathe as they hugged me.

They let go.

“Our minnie is growing up!” Eunhee said and pinched my cheeks. The other two were smiling like idiots.

*could it be...?*


Hey

I'm sorry if the chapters are getting boring. I'll trying to make them more exciting! 

Gomawo to all Subbies and Commenters.

I'm sorry to say that I might not be able to update as often. My exam marks will be revealed this week and I am scared! I don't think I did good. Ah I'm so scared. I hope I still get to write and update for my lovely readers.

I love you guys!

Thank you again.

Comment and Subscribe.

30.05.13