Chapter 10

My Life

“OPPAA!” I screamed when I saw Junhong crossing the road absent mindedly.

Oppa looked to the front and gasped. Swerving the car to the right, oppa hit the brakes to stop the car before it hit Junhong.

The car finally stopped nearly hitting a lamp post.

I breathed hard and hurriedly got out of the car to see if Junhong was alright. My heart was beating fast. He was lying on the road unconscious. His leg was bleeding. I looked at his face and saw how pale he looked. That’s when I had the sudden realization that he doesn’t eat, every day at break he is always sitting alone somewhere. I touched his forehead and panicked when it felt warmer than he should be.

Oppa came running over to both of us. I looked at him, my whole body trembling. I was sweating, as I sat there not knowing what to say.

“O-ppa… h-hoss-p-ital…n-oo-ow.” I said. He nodded understanding what I was saying.

Oppa bent down and carried Junhong bridal style, and put him in the back seat. I got into the backseat. I placed Junhong’s head on my lap and his hair with my trembling hands.

“Junhong... Junhong-ah.” I sobbed. “Junhong-ah, mianhae…Wake up... Jebal… Junhong-ah! Wake up. Jebal!! I screamed and sobbed loudly. I know that I haven’t known him for long and it was only today that we had a conversation, but I still felt close to him. I didn’t want anything to happen to him.

Oppa stopped in front of the hospital. He got out and carried Junhong into the hospital with me following. Junhong got taken into the ER. I was still trembling, scared that something might have happened to Junhong.

Oppa came and hugged me taking me to a seat as I cried into his chest. He gently my hair.

“I’m sorry, baby girl. If I watched the road it wouldn’t have happened. It’s my fault.” Oppa softly said into my ear.

I knew he was saying this to take the blame, to make me calm, but I cried even more. *What if something happened to Junhong?* I was feeling scared.

“Aniyo oppa… It’s not your fault. Don’t say that.” I said as I calmed down a little.

Oppa chuckled. “Nothing’s gonna happen to him. He will be fine.” He said in an assuring tone. “Now stop crying. Everything is going to be fine.” He said smiling.

I stayed hugging him while he my hair, until the doctor came.

“Excuse me?” the doctor said getting our attention.

We both stood up.

“Are you related to Junhong?”

“Neh, I’m his brother.” Oppa said quickly.

“Well, Junhong has fractured his knee. He’ll need to use crutches for three weeks till he gets better. He'll need to stay in the hospital for two days. He also hasn’t been eating well. Please make sure he eats properly. Please bring him for a checkup next week. You can go inside.” The doctor smiled and left us.

I let out a breath that I didn’t I was holding. Knowing that he is okay made me relieved, but knowing that he hasn’t been eating properly made me nervous. I looked oppa and he smiled lovingly at me. I walked into the room only to have tears fall down. Seeing Junhong in the state was my fault. I need to help him. I need to help him recover. I need to make him healthy.

I sat in the chair next to him while Channie oppa rubbed my back.

I looked at his beautiful face, the angelic face, the face that I love. I have to admit now, I really do love this guy who came out of nowhere into my life. *Gomawo, I’ll always be there for you…* I thought and got closer to his face kissing him on the cheeks softly.

Oppa paid for all the expenses needed. I decided coming back to the hospital as soon as I get a shower.

We got into the car.

“That’s the guy right?” oppa asked.

“huh?” I asked confused.

“The guy you like, it’s Junhong, right?”

I slowly nodded.

“He’s nice…” He said.

“Oppa how do you know he’s nice or not?” I asked looking at him.

“Because you chose him.” He said without hesitation.

I scoffed at him. “That’s not a reason oppa…”

“Why not??” He said putting on a surprised face. “It’s a perfect reason!!”

“How do you know that it’s a perfect reason?”

“Awww Baby girl... You don’t believe me? It’s a perfect reason because chose him. It’s the first time you ever liked a guy. I believe you chose the correct guy.” He said smiling warmly.

All I could do was blink at oppa.

I showered and wore a simple and comfortable outfit.

I headed to the hospital with my personal driver. I decided to buy an instant ramyun cup on the way.

I entered his room (http://www.officialpsds.com/images/stocks/Hospital-Room-stock4869.jpg) and he was still sleep. Keeping the things on the bedside table, I sat next to him. I laid my head on the bed while I held his hands.

I felt his hands moving in mine. I quickly lifted my head up and saw that he was trying to sit up with difficulty. He held his head as he rested against the bed head. I stared at him.

He finally adjusted to the surrounding and his eyes landed on me. I looked at him concerned and he looked at me as if I’m some ghost.

“Why are you here?” He asked with a hoarse voice.

“ To help you.” I said softly. He had his glare again.

“To help me with what? I’m perfectly fine. I don’t need your help!” He raised his voice a little.

“No you are not!” I said raising my voice as well.

“So what if I’m not fine. It’s not like I need your help. I’m perfectly fine on my own.” He said glaring angrily at me.

“Why am I even in the hospital?!” He asked his voice was even louder. He threw the blanket away and got out of bed. He took a step forward only to fall on the floor.

I got up and ran to the other side of the bed to help him. He just shrugged me away.

“Junhong…” He got up with the help of the bed. He tried walking again, but fell.

“Don’t call me Junhong.” He said.

“Junhong.” I called him, as I tried to stop him from hurting himself while trying to walk.

“I said not to call me that.”

He kept shrugging my hand away when I tried helping him stand up. With an angry expression he got up again. I kept trying to help him by holding onto his shoulders but he just shrugged it off angrily.

“Junhong. Please… stop it. You might hurt yourself!”

He started breathing heavily and I saw beads of sweat on his forehead as he tried to walk.

“Junhong…” I called his name softly when he fell to the floor for fifth time.

“My… name is… Zelo.” He said while breathing hard.

He crawled near the wall and leaned on it. I looked at him worriedly.

He hugged one leg while the other leg was lying lifeless on the floor. I heard soft sobbing sounds as I stayed where I was, worried that he was not doing well.

I went to the bathroom to wet a towel and went over to him.

Softly wiping his forehead, but he still pushed my hand away.

“Junhong... Please let me take care of you.” I said, extremely worried about him.

He lifted his head up. I could see the tears in his eyes.

*Junhong-ah… Why are you like this? It hurts me to see you like this… Please don’t hide…*

I slowly reached to his face and wiped the tears from his cheeks softly. I felt like I was taming a wild adorable Kitten.

I smiled warmly to tell him that it was okay. I wiped his face with the wet towel and helped him walk to the bed.

Leaning on the bed head he stared lifelessly at the white wall. I got the ramyun out.

Junhong looked too tired to eat by himself right now. I decided on feeding him.

Taking some on the spoon I put it in front of his mouth. He looked at it and then at me with a glare.

I blinked at him.

“I don’t want to eat” he said quietly but I could see that he was still angry.

“You’ll be sick if you don’t eat. Even the doctor said you haven’t been eating well…”

“Who are you to bring me to the hospital?” He shouted

I was taken aback. “Mianhae… it was my fault that oppa’s car hit your leg.” I said looking down.

“So, to make up for what you have caused, you are helping me? If that’s the reason why you are here, then you may leave now. You don’t have to do anything for what you have done!” He scoffed. His voice was still loud.

“Th-that’s not the r-reason.” I said stuttering.

“Then why?! Just leave.” He said in an annoyed tone.

“I’m not leaving! Not until you eat this!” I said raising my voice.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and had an angry expression which I found very cute.

I tried to hold back my giggle.

“Fine. I’ll eat! Leave as soon as I finish!” He said sounding very annoyed.

He took the ramyun cup and started eating stubbornly. I can’t even explain how cute he was looking with that expression and his mouth full of food. All I can say is that it’s the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I sat there watching him eat with a smile on my face. His expression changed into a soft one as he ate.

He finished eating it and gave the cup to me. I looked into the cup, there was still some left. I looked at him.

“Eat.” He said shortly, without looking at me.

I smiled at him and ate the rest.  He was lying down while staring at the ceiling.

“I’ll be going now.” I said while standing up and taking my side bag.

I turned away to leave when he grabbed my hand.

“Stay” He said, his voice was barely audible.

I blinked at him and sat back on the chair looking at him.

“Not staying till I fall asleep. Stay till tomorrow morning.” He was looking at the ceiling.

I blinked at his sudden change of mind. Smiling softly, I sat more comfortably in the chair.

 I was watching him stare at the ceiling when my phone vibrated. I picked it up.

“Yobos-“

“BABYYY!!! Where are you?? Still at the hospital??” Oppa said in his usual loud voice making me flinch. Junhong stared into my eyes while I stared into his deep brown eyes, feeling myself drowning in them.

“Neh… I’m staying here for the night. Oppa please wake up early and pick me up for school tomorrow.”

“Arasso. Have a goodnight sleep. I think I’m gonna have to have ‘the talk’ with you tomorrow. Aaaaaaaaaah!! My Baby is growing up so fast.”

I giggled.  

“Bye Baby... Oppa will come pick you up tomorrow.”

“Bye Oppa.” I said and hung up.

Junhong and I were still staring into each other’s eyes. I don’t know how long we were staying like that until his eyes started closing. There he fell asleep while staring into my eyes.

I giggled as I thought of the cute side of him that I saw today. I walked to the sofa near the window and lied down, feeling sleepy. 


Hi~

This chapter was so hard to write. I have no idea why. XD

Sorry if there are any mistakes or anything you couldn't understand.

Do tell me if you didnt understand. :)

I hope you like it. ^^

Thankyou for commenting and subbing.

Saranghae 

07.06.13