Chapter 5

My Life

Your POV-16 years old

 

“Oppa! Palli! Palli!” I shouted to my fashion freak brother. I rushed over to his room and saw that he was still styling his hair.

“Oppa! Palli~!” I whined and crossed my hands over my chest. * Now I’m gonna be late because of him* I frowned. Oppa looked at my reflection in the mirror and chuckled.

“You’re not gonna be late. You’re gonna be right on time because of me.” This one thing I am not able to understand after nine years of being his sister – oppa being able to read my mind. Like, how is that even possible?

“Have you ever been late to school because of me?”

Come to think of it; I’ve actually never been late to school. Ever!

“As a matter of fact, you’ve always been on time and that’s all thanks to me.” He smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Yah!” I pouted.

“Oops! Mian!” he said with a playful smile.

I hate it when people messes with my hair at times I have it in a pony tail. Even though I’m a princess, I’m a simple girl. I dress comfortably, unlike those rich girls who act like they own the world. I don’t wear makeup unless it’s a huge occasion. That’s when you’ll see the real rich girl. So here I am going to school in my uniform, skirt just a few inches above my knee, flats, pony tail and no makeup. I definitely won’t look like a princess though everyone knows I am. The reason why I dress casually is because I don’t want girls to be my friends for my oppa or because I’m rich.

As soon as he finished styling his hair, he planted a big kiss on my cheek. Yeah! That was my morning kiss. I kept a straight face and looked at him.

“Awwn, Baby girl! You mad at me for looking too good?” he blinked innocently.

“You look good naturally” I said not changing my expression. He chuckled.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs with him; his habit ever since we were young. Sunhwa unnie shouted asking us to be careful. While maids and butlers moved away clearing our path for their safety, a butler opened the door for us. They had to go through this very morning- both of us running out of the house not wanting to be late. 
Through the main gate of the house, which slid open by itself, we ran to Channie oppa’s car. We do have a personal driver but ever since oppa got his driver’s license, he insisted on driving me to school. He unlocked the doors of his pink car. That’s the color he wanted out of all the colors available. All I can say is my brother is one of a kind.

I the radio to hear infinite’s man in love. I fangirled and started singing along automatically. Oppa reached and turned off the radio. I gave him a look which he ignored and innocently focused on driving. I turned it on and he turned it off again. We had a brother-sister fight over that little problem.

“ Ahh! Oppa wae~?” I whined.

He just gave me a smug smile.

“What?” I looked at him annoyed.

“Nothing.”

He still had that smile on his face and I narrowed my eyes at him. He focused on driving. I turned my head to the front and reached for the radio once more. He held my hand, making me look at him. I escaped his grip and faced the front as if nothing happened.

Feeling sleepy, I was about to doze off when oppa chuckled. I blinked and shook my head to keep myself awake.

“What were you doing up last night?” He smiled.

“Homework...” I yawned.

“Awn. My baby girl is studying hard. When is the exam?”

“In three months” I said showing him three fingers.

He gave a look “You shouldn’t study so hard baby girl.”

“Is my oppa jealous because I’m more intelligent?” I .

“Tch. Ani. Why would I be jealous?” He said with jealousy in his tone.

I laughed at his cuteness and kissed his cheeks.

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?” there goes my cheesy oppa again.

“You told me that yesterday and the day before that and on and on… you tell that to me every day!” I rolled my eyes. This is not new. He would make sure he tells me how beautiful I look before he lets me out of the car every day. Channie oppa can be so strange sometimes.

We arrived in front of the school gates and oppa got out of the car first. He came to my side and opened the door, waiting for me to come out. People would think I’m a spoilt brat but how can I resist when he uses his aegyo to get what he wants.

Girls already started fangirling over him but he never bothered. He maybe cheesy and romantic but no girl has ever been in his life. He always said he’s not going to get himself a girlfriend before I find a boyfriend. He can be such a loving brother. He can be over protective at times but I love him as much as he loves me.

“See I told you we won’t be late!” He flashed me one of his most amazing smiles. I looked at him in the eyes. “Have a good day at school, okay? Don’t get into trouble!” He said wagging his finger. I giggled and hugged him. He broke the hug and kissed my forehead – second kiss of the day.

“Be a good girl, okay? Don’t forget to shine bright!” He smiled.

“Yes sir!” I saluted with a wink.

“MINNIE!” I heard no other than my best friend, Eunhee, shout my name.

I laughed.

“Bye bye oppa!” I waved walking over to where Eunhee was with Daehyun and Youngjae. Eunhee has been my bestfriend since I was eight. We met in the park me and Channie oppa went to when we were young. Youngjae and Daehyun were two guys I met when I was ten years in elementary school. Three of them are the only people I can trust besides Omma, Appa, Channie oppa and Sunhwa unnie. They wanted to be friends for me, not for my wealth.

“Annyeong~” I said making the boys nearby melt. The only two boys who don’t melt in my presence are Daehyun and Youngjae.

“Let’s go before we get late.” Though we weren’t in the same class they would wait for me so we can walk together.

People made way for us as we walked through the hall way. No one dares to mess with any of us. One; because I’m the princess and queenka of the school. There are girls who claim to be queenka’s but no one cares. And they don’t ever dare to touch my friends. Two; I’m the little sister of the famous Kim Himchan. 

We walked through the hall way, me in front with Eunhee, Youngjae and Daehyun following me.

“Minnie-ah~” Eunhee nudged me.

“Hmm?” I turned around to her and saw what made me drool!

“Daehyun! Gimme that!” I snatched the chocolate bar he was about put in his mouth and put it in mine. I smiled lovingly at my food-lover best friend, Daehyun. He looked at his hands then at me.

“Youngjae-ah~ Youngjae-ah~!” He started whining like a little boy making Youngjae annoyed.

“Minnie stole my food! Give me food~! Je~bal~! Je~bal~!” he sang.

I don’t eat breakfast but every other meal, how much I eat surprises myself. Not so princess-like of course, but kind. I’m the silent princess, but when I’m with my friends I become this hyper person.

I looked at Eunhee telling her to continue what she was saying.

“There’s this new-”

~BRIIING~ the bell rang cutting Eunhee off. We waved to eachother.

Eunhee went to her class while Daehyun and Youngjae went to theirs. I walked to my class alone, daydreaming, a habit of mine.

I heard the sound of wheels rolling on the floor. I snapped out of my daydream and looked to the front only to be crashed into someone’s warm chest. At that same moment some guys who were on their way to class saw and shouted.

“Princess! Watch out!” But oh well, I already crashed.

Our foreheads bumped into each other hard in the process.

“Ow~” I quietly mumbled.

The guy that I crashed into was on top of me. I blinked at the face hovering over mine.

Eyes as cold as ice, glaring straight into mine. My eyes slowly travelled down his face to his lips. Cute, puffy, pink lips. Milky wh-

“Princess! Are you okay?” the guys came over.

I blinked and shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head. The guy stood up took his skate board and walked off as if nothing happened.

“Neh. I’m fine.” I said getting into sitting position. I looked at his tall frame walking away.

“Yah!! How dare you?! You be careful next time! Don’t you even dare to hurt Princess! Ever!” A guy from the crowd shouted at him. He turned his head to us with a glare. An icy glare that made the crowd freeze. While I smiled at the warmness I saw behind that iciness.

“Yah~ Gwenchannayo...” I said calmly “It was just an accident.” I smiled at the crowd.

A guy came over gave a hand. I took it and stood up thanking him.

“You guys go to class now. I’m perfectly fine.” I assured them with a kind smile.

The crowd dispersed while I slowly walked to my class in a daze.


Annyeong~~~

You're 16 now!!!! :DDDD

Thank you all Subbies and Commenters :'DD

I hope you like this chappie too.

I love you all so so so much! <3

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh look at that tongue. /feeeels/

 

Comment and Subscribe :)))))

29.05.13